Only me?

RopeJoe

Posted

Remind yourselves where you are. While its "not for you" if it exists there's a kink for it..... or a fetish for it. 

The nastiness on this post.... If it wasn't acceptable, mods wouldn't approve it.

Shame on you all. 

Posted
8 hours ago, RopeJoe said:

Does anyone besides me like the soft look of a wheelchair lady’s paralyzed bare feet?

I am sure some people do like this. as i just said, if it exists there's a kink for it, and foot fetish is extremely popular and there are such things as medical and disability kinks. While not for everyone, they do occur. Most people don't voice themselves for it, as you can probably see why, from holier than thou trashing your kink, but you'll find someone who is into it. Maybe some disabled people like to have their feet worshipped and adored. As long as what ever action you take is consensual, and within laws, you and any partner of this nature just enjoy it. 

Posted
I agree with Finally_Jen. We may not agree, but don't need to be throwing stones on a fellow member who is trying to be open. I won't be surprised more people afraid to speak after reading this post.
Posted

I know another mod was tagged but I saw this and stepped in.........yes while a kink or fetish may not be for you just remember where you are.... you're on a kink site !!!!! Kink shaming will NOT be allowed. Please don't yuk someone else's yum. So I've done a bit of housekeeping on this thread and if I see anymore kink shaming you will get instant points........you have been warned 

BruiseWayne
Posted
3 hours ago, Finally_Jen said:

I am sure some people do like this. as i just said, if it exists there's a kink for it, and foot fetish is extremely popular and there are such things as medical and disability kinks. While not for everyone, they do occur. Most people don't voice themselves for it, as you can probably see why, from holier than thou trashing your kink, but you'll find someone who is into it. Maybe some disabled people like to have their feet worshipped and adored. As long as what ever action you take is consensual, and within laws, you and any partner of this nature just enjoy it. 

Mhm. I happen to have an RL acquaintance who has am amputee fetish. She happens to admire amputees for lots of different reasons personal or otherwise, and thinks they're incredibly sexy as a result.

IMHO I would add to that list as long as it's ethical along with those other things, because sometimes something completely and wholly unethical is perfectly legal in the eyes of the law.

Posted
Being disabled and an advocate for persons with a disability, we struggle to have people see us as actual people, they sometimes only see the disability. While I have no objection to consensual kink, it’s a fine line of objectification. Please ensure both parties benefit from the exchange.
Posted
However, a disabled person is not a fetish and objectifying a person for their disability doesn’t strike me as ethical. We would discourage objectification based on gender choices or race, and should respect the person over gratification of a kink primarily. No to kink shaming, but also no to objectification on grounds of your characteristics (unless you consent to it 😉).
Posted
2 hours ago, Chloebear said:

However, a disabled person is not a fetish and objectifying a person for their disability doesn’t strike me as ethical. We would discourage objectification based on gender choices or race, and should respect the person over gratification of a kink primarily. No to kink shaming, but also no to objectification on grounds of your characteristics (unless you consent to it 😉).

Personal whe I'm enjoying my sissification kink or just enjoying feminine time in my safe place I actually like the objectification it helps me feel more feminine and loved for me. Having said that the objectification comes from my trusted dynamic and people I know that I whole heartedly trust.

Posted
1 hour ago, Willow75 said:

Personal whe I'm enjoying my sissification kink or just enjoying feminine time in my safe place I actually like the objectification it helps me feel more feminine and loved for me. Having said that the objectification comes from my trusted dynamic and people I know that I whole heartedly trust.

Exactly, it’s within a consensual situation and is an outcome desires by you, like bimbofication or other similar kinks.

Posted
Yesterday at 03:45 AM, micmasterjmfyb said:
Uninstalling

😂