Objectification in kink and dynamics

Wi****

Posted

Hi

I've been pondering these thoughts for some time now and trying to make sense of it. No I know in conventional society objectification of the male/female or any gender its frowned upon hence the quote. (Objectification involves viewing and/or treating a person as an object, devoid of thought or feeling. Often, objectification is targeted at women and reduces them to objects of sexual pleasure and gratification.) I understand and respect this totally, I believe people should be view and respected for who they are as a whole and I also feel this should be the case in bdsm and kink. within my own dynamic I know I'm loved and respected for the person I am as a whole which is very much reciprocated. However I find being objectified as a woman very arousing it also helps me feel more submissive, feminine, sexy and desired particularly during a scene or play. I was wondering if this was linked to my liking of *** or mild ***? I must state I only feel this way within my loving trusting dynamic. I was wondering if others people with in the lifestyle had similar feelings or thoughts.

Kindest regards 

Willow 

Posted

Okay, you know me, I HATE objectification towards people for the sexual gratification stuff and this headline made me set my coffee down!! Lol.

But reading on, I see you mention the "objects" sort of side of things... Like furniture and the likes.... Tbh I have only gently touched on this kind of play... But I enjoy it. Very minimal but also for me, memorable. I did do a forum post on it a month or two ago to gain perspectives. 

However........

You begin this post alarming me (personally) with the headline, to go on to say about inanimate objects and such....

But now back to objectification as a woman?! So I am now very confused. 

Yes objectification in an 'Item sense' is treating someone as a 'something' without feeling or humanity... but to be objectified as a woman, is that not someone/thing that has feeling and humanity?

I get the *** and taking away any masculinity and things like that. It's very arousing for me to see someone (who I know likes it), feel totally *** and a bit like a deer in headlights, but I do not in any way associate this with 'objectification'.

They are still treated as a human being, with thoughts and feelings, after all isn't this kind of what *** is? Playing on someone's feels?

If you like being objectified by a dominant as a woman or sissy person this is 100% totally fine if it works for you, but to my understanding it's not an 'object play' kind of thing.

I am struggling to find my words and I am probably rambling, but I would view this maybe (and forgive me if I am wrong) as like, bimbofication, or a slut or even human sex toy, rather than something inanimate?!

I don't know if I am explaining properly, if you can clarify a bit more? But if you mean "objectification as a female" then it's not my kind of 'play' for me or on someone else, (as especially being on this site), the objectification I have faced is horrendous. I can see why some like it in play, I really do and that's great if it works for them! 

Posted

It's about the nuance for me...

Objectification isn't one of my kinks but I can, and do, appreciate the feminine within my dear sissy submissive @Willow75.

If I objectify anyone it is Fen, our wonderful sex toy with his vibrating Wolfe tongue (other attachments are available on request 😋)

Personally objectification makes me feel a little uncomfortable due to past insecurities but in our dynamic I feel it's a wonderful tool for Willow and I to use to explore the broad spectrum of kink 🐺🐺🧚‍♂️

Posted
I would always distinguish between scene/play and real life. I love being empowered in the real world and being reduced to an object in play! I even think it is healthy for my mentality bc there I can be *** and let go and don't have to "keep it together".
It's also different when you say you WANT to be treated like that, that kinda makes you the one in power in some way, that's why I think kink, BDSM, objectification and bimbofication etc are compatible with feminism. Bc you chose to play this out and it gives you the freedom to do that and theres nothing ashaming about it.
Posted
55 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

Okay, you know me, I HATE objectification towards people for the sexual gratification stuff and this headline made me set my coffee down!! Lol.

But reading on, I see you mention the "objects" sort of side of things... Like furniture and the likes.... Tbh I have only gently touched on this kind of play... But I enjoy it. Very minimal but also for me, memorable. I did do a forum post on it a month or two ago to gain perspectives. 

However........

You begin this post alarming me (personally) with the headline, to go on to say about inanimate objects and such....

But now back to objectification as a woman?! So I am now very confused. 

Yes objectification in an 'Item sense' is treating someone as a 'something' without feeling or humanity... but to be objectified as a woman, is that not someone/thing that has feeling and humanity?

I get the *** and taking away any masculinity and things like that. It's very arousing for me to see someone (who I know likes it), feel totally *** and a bit like a deer in headlights, but I do not in any way associate this with 'objectification'.

They are still treated as a human being, with thoughts and feelings, after all isn't this kind of what *** is? Playing on someone's feels?

If you like being objectified by a dominant as a woman or sissy person this is 100% totally fine if it works for you, but to my understanding it's not an 'object play' kind of thing.

I am struggling to find my words and I am probably rambling, but I would view this maybe (and forgive me if I am wrong) as like, bimbofication, or a slut or even human sex toy, rather than something inanimate?!

I don't know if I am explaining properly, if you can clarify a bit more? But if you mean "objectification as a female" then it's not my kind of 'play' for me or on someone else, (as especially being on this site), the objectification I have faced is horrendous. I can see why some like it in play, I really do and that's great if it works for them! 

Hi jen 

Thanks for your reply. The quote and word objectification as that is the nearest thing I found in the dictionary to TRY and describe my feelings as I say in my post it's only something I'd like to explore in scenes or play and you're probably right it's probably more along the lines of bimbofication, slut, sex toy etc. I apologise if my post upset you in any away. I did think the title might be a little controversial but couldn't think of a better one.

Kindest regards

Willow

Posted
It’s consent for me, if being objectified is your kink you have every right to enjoy it as long as you have agreed limits and form with your other(s). I think it is useful to see it as the opposite of being subjective about someone. You are not identifying with them, you are speaking as if their ‘feelings’ are not relevant, as if they were like an object, not as if they are an object
Posted
6 minutes ago, Willow75 said:

Hi jen 

Thanks for your reply. The quote and word objectification as that is the nearest thing I found in the dictionary to TRY and describe my feelings as I say in my post it's only something I'd like to explore in scenes or play and you're probably right it's probably more along the lines of bimbofication, slut, sex toy etc. I apologise if my post upset you in any away. I did think the title might be a little controversial but couldn't think of a better one.

Kindest regards

Willow

Aw lovely don't be silly you didn't offend me in any way! 

It's what you like and that's fine, it's just not my thing but I do like the other parts to do with sissys and feminisation, but I don't see it as objectification personally as the *** means or points to having feelings. 

If you enjoy it and it works for your dynamic then by all means keep going <3

Posted
As a bit of a feminist it's all about female empowerment for me. I think all women should be treat as the fierce and powerful beings they are. However . . . In kink I personal love nothing more than being objectified. Not always, I think it has its time and place but certainly something I enjoy.
One of the many perks of kink is that many of us can be the opposite to whom we are in our every day life and at work etc. I don't think anyone close to me would ever label me as a submissive but here I am and here you are 🤷‍♀️🙏
Posted

I think, maybe, by "objectifying" Willow it allows her to fully indulge in her femininity. 

An example I'll say something like "look at that beautiful pussy" rather than "look at your beautiful pussy"

"Use" her body for my pleasure.

A toy to play with.

All consensual and done respectfully, with love and good intent 🐺🧚‍♂️🙏

Posted
Just now, BountyHunter said:

I think, maybe, by "objectifying" Willow it allows her to fully indulge in her femininity. 

An example I'll say something like "look at that beautiful pussy" rather than "look at your beautiful pussy"

A toy to play with.

I understand this, it makes sense to me! I do enjoy this kinda thing so I am thinking I am not understanding, some interpretation of 'objectification'. But this comment rings familiar to me!

Posted
5 minutes ago, BountyHunter said:

A toy to play with.

Yes that is precisely what I was trying to say thankyou 🐺🧚‍♀️🤗

Posted
Sexual desire is instinctive and we have no control over its triggers or manifestation. How we then express or react to it is another matter although even here the issue of control is complex and unclear. So our libido does not, and cannot be, made to follow rules set by our conscious wants including values we want to maintain. So unless these desires are so extreme they interfere in your life as a whole go with the flow and focus on making sure your sexual partner(s) can provide a safe and secure space for you to express sexual desires you have little or any choice over. It sounds like you do. 🙂
  • 6 months later...
Posted
Imho

Objectification is part of sex. Thinking of someone sexually is part of sex.
People who hate objectification are victims of "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing".
When a girl likes me for certain body parts etc etc that's objectification and makes me feel great too. When I do the same with her, she feels as you describe.

Yeah it can be bad, duh. But it's not always bad. That oversimplifying. Same as lots of things. Cumming on a girl's face is degrading. That's part of why it's sexy for both parties.
Calling her a bitch. Yeah.... terrible but... also not.

Yeah very possibly linked to your kinks. But also, it's raw proof that someone like you, as a woman purely, not just as some sensitive thoughtful, clever kind saint - actually they also want to rail you just cuz... you turn them on, on a primal, instinctive, ancient, natural level.