Blue ball scene ideas?

Nocturne

Posted

I'm trying to gain inspiration an idea for a scene with two friends of mine, given I like to get some ideas before we start brainstorming together, I'd like to ask if there are people here who would like to offer some ideas.

Person A is my friend, he's significantly larger and stronger than me and we want to make a scene that leaves him powerless and frustrated after he brats. In the end, he's meant to have absolutely no satisfaction, while he does 'try' to get control from me and person B. I would like to have some element of surprise, since that is something we like, but I'm having trouble 

The scene I'm trying to plan involves cuckolding; I'd like to prevent person A from getting hard and tease him, preventing him from being able to satisfy his voyeurism when person B and I interact, regardless of what we do, so he'll get a blindfold, and possibly tie him up, as well as tease him. Then I'd like to degrade him, on how he's usually the one in power, now left powerless, bring him some *** in some way. I'd like to prevent him from getting hard at all, but I have no experience with that and don't have anything to do that with, any advice on that? The scene feels incomplete and I'd like to have a bit more before we plan out the final version with the three of us, so please do share if you have any advice. 

Posted
I think putting cold water on his cock when he gets he’s would work

Have a bucket of ice water to splash on him
Posted
Have you considered placing person A in a chastity cage? Which would achieve what you're looking for from several angles - the obvious ones of preventing him from getting fully erect and being able to either satisfy himself or be satisfied, but does allow you to tease him both physically and verbally.
Also the fact he's wearing one can bring in elements of ***, powerlessness and possibly ***.
Posted
5 hours ago, Ropeswithoutstrings said:

I think putting cold water on his cock when he gets he’s would work

Have a bucket of ice water to splash on him

Sounds like a great idea, thank you! 

Posted
2 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Have you considered placing person A in a chastity cage? Which would achieve what you're looking for from several angles - the obvious ones of preventing him from getting fully erect and being able to either satisfy himself or be satisfied, but does allow you to tease him both physically and verbally.
Also the fact he's wearing one can bring in elements of ***, powerlessness and possibly ***.

Sounds ideal, yes, sadly don't have such a cage myself, nor *** to spare to get one before this scene, but I'll see if he surprises me by having one himself, I don't know about all his toys after all. And if not, it'll be on the wishlist ;)

Thank you!

Posted
11 minutes ago, Nocturne said:

Sounds ideal, yes, sadly don't have such a cage myself, nor *** to spare to get one before this scene, but I'll see if he surprises me by having one himself, I don't know about all his toys after all. And if not, it'll be on the wishlist

Thank you!

You don't have to pay a fortune for one - think they ship worldwide, but House Of Denial (Google them) do a basic plastic one for about €15 plus shipping and are very fast.

Posted
1 minute ago, gemini_man said:

You don't have to pay a fortune for one - think they ship worldwide, but House Of Denial (Google them) do a basic plastic one for about €15 plus shipping and are very fast.

Oh nice! I'll check it out, hope I'll find a good size if I do get it-

Posted
24 minutes ago, Nocturne said:

Oh nice! I'll check it out, hope I'll find a good size if I do get it-

The nice thing about their basic plastic ones is they come with a variety of ring sizes, so length is the only real consideration