Is loving go barefeet a fetish?

ba****

Posted

if you can only get aroused by being barefoot a lot - it's a fetish

if it's something you enjoy doing a lot, less so.

there are kinda barefoot communities online of people who love to be barefoot all the time, including in public - but for many it's not really a fetish, they just either don't like shoes or like the feel of their feet on the ground.  Even if the ground is a dirty mall.

Posted
I'm not sure if it's a fetish. In any case, the shoe manufacturers will not be happy about this 🤣
Posted
48 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

if you can only get aroused by being barefoot a lot - it's a fetish

if it's something you enjoy doing a lot, less so.

there are kinda barefoot communities online of people who love to be barefoot all the time, including in public - but for many it's not really a fetish, they just either don't like shoes or like the feel of their feet on the ground.  Even if the ground is a dirty mall.

what means by aroused? I m very happy when I go out barefoot is this that?
I also dislike shoes a lot it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Posted
I think it’s just a primal thing. My partner is the same
Posted
Aroused meaning if it's at all sexually stimulating. IF you like walking around barefoot because it more freeing, or more comfortable (like I do) it may not be a fetish or a kink necessarily. But if the feeling walking around barefoot, the feel of a dirty floor, Gass going between your toes, or the enjoyment of seeing other take pleasure in you being barefoot excites you sexually then it may be considered more of a fetish/kink. (All just random examples)
Posted
There are many types of fetishes in this lifestyle. It is my experience if a few people agree with it then it can become a fetish for you an all who accept it. I have seen in my experience that a person became a fetish, ect.
Posted

yeah - without being a bit... twue way

for something to be a fetish it is a requirement to be aroused (sexually simulated, orgasm, etc) but the term has been relaxed a bit if it instead enhances this

So, I really like cups of tea, but it doesn't make me erect or orgasm - so not a fetish 

Posted
1 hour ago, mosser106 said:
I think it’s just a primal thing. My partner is the same

Yes I dont think its special

Posted
1 hour ago, Debbie289 said:
Aroused meaning if it's at all sexually stimulating. IF you like walking around barefoot because it more freeing, or more comfortable (like I do) it may not be a fetish or a kink necessarily. But if the feeling walking around barefoot, the feel of a dirty floor, Gass going between your toes, or the enjoyment of seeing other take pleasure in you being barefoot excites you sexually then it may be considered more of a fetish/kink. (All just random examples)

I am not sure it wkll make me aroused when I walk barefoot outside. I can confirm to say it is very comfortable and love the feeling very much.

Posted
41 minutes ago, phoenix406682 said:
There are many types of fetishes in this lifestyle. It is my experience if a few people agree with it then it can become a fetish for you an all who accept it. I have seen in my experience that a person became a fetish, ect.

So I think I m xd

Posted
So I think I m xd becoz my friends agree me
Posted
wonderful girl I just saw your pictures u really going out barefeet and it's just gorgeous and lovely. I would love you to follow your desire and keep on what makes you happy:) That's no big deal believe me.

Another example, What if I *** you to go barefeet forever anywhere and you eventually get aroused for being ***d to do so, this is a fetish I believe.

Anyway pretty girl, just go for whatever you want, I believe you are supported by lots of people.
DeviantInside
Posted
Ok. So the definitions of a fetish are:

1. a form of sexual desire in which gratification is strongly linked to a particular object or activity or a part of the body other than the sexual organs.
"a man with a fetish for surgical masks"
Similar:
fixation
sexual fixation
obsession
compulsion
mania
weakness
fancy
taste
fascination
craze
fad
idée fixe
thing
hang-up
an inanimate object worshipped for its supposed magical powers or because it is considered to be inhabited by a spirit.

So as other people have alluded to. IF you get SEXUAL gratification from it then it’s a fetish. If not then it’s not.

But ultimately my personal take on it is, and since it’s my personal take that only holds as much portent as you find of value, that if you enjoy it don’t worry about whether it fits into an arbitrarily defined “box”. Understand what you like, understand what is important to you. Then find someone that integrates with that, likely with some mutual compromise (or not if you’re happy alone). And don’t worry about what labels might fit. Because everyone has their own interpretation of anything you would ever say and with their own background colouring it.
Posted
9 hours ago, beijing-city623 said:
wonderful girl I just saw your pictures u really going out barefeet and it's just gorgeous and lovely. I would love you to follow your desire and keep on what makes you happy:) That's no big deal believe me.

Another example, What if I *** you to go barefeet forever anywhere and you eventually get aroused for being ***d to do so, this is a fetish I believe.

Anyway pretty girl, just go for whatever you want, I believe you are supported by lots of people.

Yes I will keep on going barefeet I just love it so much.
I am still exploring other fetishes, maybe you are correct for the example you give or give it a try I dont know. Anyway thank you very much.

Posted
3 hours ago, barefootgirlru said:

Yes I will keep on going barefeet I just love it so much.
I am still exploring other fetishes, maybe you are correct for the example you give or give it a try I dont know. Anyway thank you very much.

Yes it will be the world's pleasure to see your feet without shoes, I wish I could see them everyday pretty girl.
You can try to let someone *** you to do something or control you to see if you are aroused. You are welcome tho.

Posted
20 minutes ago, beijing-city623 said:

Yes it will be the world's pleasure to see your feet without shoes, I wish I could see them everyday pretty girl.
You can try to let someone *** you to do something or control you to see if you are aroused. You are welcome tho.

Of course I m not going to wear shoes again I just enjoy going barefeet anywhere. So no worry I will keep on going barefeet forever I think that's excited for me.
What if I will be excited and happy when I stepped on something *** I dont know if this is, because I am that.

Posted (edited)

Only if being barefoot all of the time is actually sexually arousing for you? Not if it is simply just that you prefer not to wear shoes. Are your feet very ticklish lol?

Edited by Tickler101
Posted
42 minutes ago, Tickler101 said:

Only if being barefoot all of the time is actually sexually arousing for you? Not if it is simply just that you prefer not to wear shoes. Are your feet very ticklish lol?

Maybe not arousing. I am just happy for being barefeet everyday. Yes my feet are ticklish some of my classmates tickled me before..

Posted
4 hours ago, barefootgirlru said:

Of course I m not going to wear shoes again I just enjoy going barefeet anywhere. So no worry I will keep on going barefeet forever I think that's excited for me.
What if I will be excited and happy when I stepped on something *** I dont know if this is, because I am that.

That's very great hearing you are going to follow your mind to go barefeet forever. This is a present to the world because your feet are just gorgeous and sexy little girl.
This is another case if you are aroused by some ***. Let's try to be ***d and controlled to step on something *** by your sexy barefeet, and tell us what you feel.

Posted
10 hours ago, barefootgirlru said:

Maybe not arousing. I am just happy for being barefeet everyday. Yes my feet are ticklish some of my classmates tickled me before..

Then no it isn't a fetish. Cool. Well I am sure there are a lot of others who will appreciate it haha. Aw that's cute 😄. What did you do to deserve that 😂?

Posted
I get turned on by “unexpected barefoot” situations - so if I’m by a pool - not a big deal. If I’m in a store or baseball game, etc… then it’s a turn on (not sure if that’s a thing). So OP, you’re a good girl for going barefoot as much as possible.
Posted
Wednesday at 10:11 AM, beijing-city623 said:

That's very great hearing you are going to follow your mind to go barefeet forever. This is a present to the world because your feet are just gorgeous and sexy little girl.
This is another case if you are aroused by some ***. Let's try to be ***d and controlled to step on something *** by your sexy barefeet, and tell us what you feel.

Haha and I just want to spend as much time possible barefeet outside instead of home.
how can I try for this? I just step on some stones when I am walking.

Posted
Wednesday at 06:08 PM, Tickler101 said:

Then no it isn't a fetish. Cool. Well I am sure there are a lot of others who will appreciate it haha. Aw that's cute 😄. What did you do to deserve that 😂?

ok I get that.
As I remember that time is my first few day start going barefeet to school. They may be looking for some fun.

Posted
11 hours ago, RodgerDodger said:
I get turned on by “unexpected barefoot” situations - so if I’m by a pool - not a big deal. If I’m in a store or baseball game, etc… then it’s a turn on (not sure if that’s a thing). So OP, you’re a good girl for going barefoot as much as possible.

oh really? I will also be happy when I barefeet not planned few months ago. I already wish I can go barefeet from few years before.