EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT 🥚🐰 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
1 minute ago, EnergizerStamina said:

We tend to give at holidays or birthdays, special occasions.

My apologies. If someone annoys you. You tend to not communicate...?

Posted
28 minutes ago, SENHOR_ASGARD said:

I'm stuck on clue #3

Where do you send someone if you do not wish for them to contact you?

Posted
14 minutes ago, WolfMark said:

How do you give eggs to someone? 🤔

To share an Egg, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an egg away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.  

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect. 

Posted
I dont understand r they like on the app?
Posted
1 minute ago, urbabygirl3 said:

I dont understand r they like on the app?

The treasure hunt is available to play on all three versions of the site,  Desktop via your laptop, Mobile Desktop via your phone browser both using www.fetish.com and the FET APP.   So no matter which version of the site you are using you can play the game. 

So in your case if you are using the APP you will need to hunt around the APP to find the Eggs available so far.  Decipher the clues in this forum thread and then go for a gander around the APP.  If you are in the right spot you will find an Egg icon you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points for each egg you find. 😊

Posted
Let's go! This time I'm gonna be active!
Posted
Found the first one
Here's a tip:
Each of them is worth a thousand words 👀
(that means I got 40000 words on my profile 🤯 That's gotta be past the description limit 🤣)
Posted
I don’t understand it but I guess we’ll see
Posted
8 minutes ago, cinnabarmoth said:

I don’t understand it but I guess we’ll see

Hopefully the below will help you out.  I have gifted you, your first egg to start you off. 😊

1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

The treasure hunt is like a scavenger hunt and each day at 3pm UK time, FET releases an icon and hides it in the FET Universe, if you choose to play your job then is to find the icon.  In this hunt we are hunting Easter Eggs and today 3 were released.   Clues are posted by members that will hint you where to look, decipher the clues and go for a hunt around the FET and if you are in the right place you will find an Egg you can tap on and it will collect in your Treasure Chest and you will earn 30points. 

If you are struggling to find clues by expanding this forum thread and scrolling backwards, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page that will take you to each days clues so far. 

You can also share the icons you find.

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.  

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect. 

You are welcome to message me if you need any help at time or alternatively post back here in this forum thread and someone will be happy to help you out. 😊

On 3/30/2023 at 12:45 AM, crystal-love said:

Our rope bunny has hidden 24 Easter eggs throughout the FET universe. 🐰 Do you dare to go in search and find them all? The winners will receive cherry picked BDSM items, personally selected by the Fetish Team. Additionally, they will get a 3 month VIP membership for free! 🏆 Join in on the Easter Egg Hunt! 🥚

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from April 1st until April 21st, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe. You've got time until April 24th to find them all!
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Easter Egg Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others.

Winners will be announced on April 25th!

On your marks. Get set. GO! 🏁

EN_TH_Easter.png

Posted
Clue 1
Smile and add a new one
Clue 2
Birthday and Christmas you get these
Clue 3
If your a rotten egg someone will do this to you
cautiousswitch
Posted
3 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Oooh….colour me egg-ited an Easter Eggs Hunt 😍 ….here we go first clues

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 01 - Don your glad rags and egg-pose yourself 😋

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 15 - This bad egg 🥚 basket 🧺 is perfect for egg-noring

Are we in for 20 days of you doing your Egghead imitation?

Posted
Struggling finding 3rd one I check spanking area can't find it I need a hint
Posted
30 minutes ago, cautiousswitch said:

Are we in for 20 days of you doing your Egghead imitation?

I do love a good eggroll 😋

Posted
Day 1 Grid #1 Everyone wants to see what kind of golden egg you are so make sure to upload one of these
Day 1 Grid #14 The Easter Bunny will bring these wrapped tight in a basket.
Day 1 Grid #15 Only the rotten eggs end up here
Posted
16 minutes ago, ABDL_Melody22 said:
Struggling finding 3rd one I check spanking area can't find it I need a hint

The rotten eggs end up here. They don’t get spanked but put in time out

Posted
Day 1 Clue just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Posted
58 minutes ago, Dev3394 said:

The rotten eggs end up here. They don’t get spanked but put in time out

Found it thank you so much

Posted