EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT 🥚🐰 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
16 minutes ago, TyP99 said:
Never mind, found it. Maybe this clue would help others: Clue 21: you know who is already your nearest and dearest, but how would you add new ones to the bunch?

Thx

Posted
Having any issue with today egg it’s either don’t showing up or I thinking of it all wrong
Posted
I am really stumped at number 21 didn’t know
Posted
For those having issues with Clue 21: you're probably looking at it from the wrong side. Instead of looking at your friend list, look for a new friend. 😉
Posted
@SeekerJ Thank You!
@arnhem961 Thank You!
By your powers combined.. LOL
I found today’s. Cheers!
Posted
54 minutes ago, arnhem961 said:
For those having issues with Clue 21: you're probably looking at it from the wrong side. Instead of looking at your friend list, look for a new friend. 😉

Finally found it thanks to you!!!

Posted
1 hour ago, arnhem961 said:

That solved it to me. Ty

Posted
How many total? I have 20, I think I’m missing one 🙁
Posted
2 hours ago, DemureKitten said:

How many total? I have 20, I think I’m missing one 🙁

As at today there are 21 icons available to collect.  I have sent you a copy of my grid map which should help. 😊

Posted
7 hours ago, SirMoody29 said:

Having any issue with today egg it’s either don’t showing up or I thinking of it all wrong

6 hours ago, Sparkz420 said:

I’m stumped on #21 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Great to see you both found the icon 😊

Posted
I was going to ask how you find them but I just read the comments and figured it out. Sounds Kool
Posted
1 hour ago, PrincesssPeachh said:
I can’t find todays 😩

Clue 21 - some people deserve my attention so I keep them in my selection

Posted
Nope, can't drive clue 21. For a headache but it shouldn't be that hard, the clues sounds good but I'm still stumped.
Posted
1 minute ago, icallshotgun said:

Nope, can't drive clue 21. For a headache but it shouldn't be that hard, the clues sounds good but I'm still stumped.

I tried to message you but due to your filters I am able to. You are welcome to message me and I am happy to help you 😊

Posted
24 minutes ago, west-monroe816 said:

How do u give away eggs

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away for the remainder that the game is on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
46 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

I tried to message you but due to your filters I am able to. You are welcome to message me and I am happy to help you 😊

Ah just found it! Apologies for being dim.