I don't understand this

Posted

I was looking on the site today and I was reading this person's profile and I didn't quite understand this I mean is this correct that a woman can be called a master I always thought it was called mistress and a male was called a master but she told me I was wrong but yeah I really don't know if this is correct or not because I've always thought it was a woman as a mistress anime as a master but she corrected me said that that's wrong she's a master so is this correct or is something else going on because I've never actually heard it put like this before 

Posted

Surely she can be called whatever she wants? Not everyone is comfortable with the 'traditional' labels. A former partner and domme of mine loathed the term mistress. 

Just refer to her in the manner she's requested.  

Posted
You need to wipe the gender notmat He’s from your mind. Maybe she doesn’t identify as a mistress as she is more in her masculine energy when she is in Dom space. There are no right or wrongs in this world...... as long as everything is SSC
Posted

there's been discussions on honorifics before.

But, sometimes somewhere people fall flat is assuming every Dominant woman prefers 'Mistress' (I'm finding more and more hate it for many different reasons) and while many are happy with, or prefer, Mistress - respecting others honorifics - Miss, Goddess, Princess, Ma'am, Boss, Mxtress, Mx - or even Sir or Master..... can help make sure you're paying attention to them. 

Posted
Anyone can take any title they want - I am a Queen, lot's of Dommes call themselves Sir or Boss. My favourite is Bella Bathatory - Barbie Daddy. It works well to use the term Master as a female in feminisation play as it strips the male of more of his masculinity.