Edge play: What and Why

Posted
For some people, sex is all about reaching the finish line. Giving pleasure to cause orgasm in the quickest possible route. However, there is a whole world to enjoy on the journey itself, especially as you near climax.

HOW ABOUT A REAL WORLD EXAMPLE
You’re running in a 5k, and as you’re approaching the finish line you slow down, take in the feeling of impending relief and satisfaction, and as you do, the finish line moves further back.
Repeating the same pattern. The build up. The excitement. The choice between satisfaction now and a greater reward later.
And at the point of crossing the line, the intensity of reaching the finish is dramatically increased. World crashing down around you in pleasure. Not only the relief and ecstasy of crossing the line, but also the additional emption behind the expectation and desire for release.

NOW WHERE DO YOU COME IN:
The experience you go through will be very different if you are a playing solo or with a partner, as the self discipline and restraint as a solo player is placed in the hands of another in a multiple person dynamic, and is often as erotic for the giver as the receiver when not playing alone.

SOLO PLAY
Whatever time frame you may choose to play for, back to back or with breaks in between, you will inevitably find an increase in sexual frustration, a want to continue playing and find that release.
The trick, and what can be difficult if you lose yourself in the moment, is to not quite let yourself get there, nearing the point of orgasm, feeling your pulse in your genitals and a base desire to say fuck it and give in.
The closer you get and the more often you do it, the harder it’ll be to pull yourself back, but the end result when you finally allow yourself will be a more powerful orgasm fuelled by the build up.

PARTNER PLAY
This is where the real fun can come into it, as not only do you have all of the above, but you are placing the final allowance for orgasmic bliss in someone else’s hands. Ultimately their decision to allow your sweet release.
And they get a pretty fun deal so, teasing and giving you pleasure, watching you want more, and the slightly sadistic pleasure of stopping you just before you reach earth shattering bliss.

WHERE TO START
Don’t start by thinking you have to go for hours, days or even forever without orgasm. Start small and build up, as with all things.
Prolong your first build up, and then if you’re up to in the next, and so on. And if you do cross the line and find release, enjoy! And start over the next time.
It’s all about having fun
Posted
Why. Why is it always about orgasms?
Owning someone elses orgasms. Orgasm bans. Edging orgasms. Making someone have eleventybillion orgasms.
It's tiresome.
If I'm doing a 5K, I'm sprinting to that ***y finish line and so is the ***y dog because we are done and we should be able to get over that line when we want to.
Posted
35 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:
Why. Why is it always about orgasms?
Owning someone elses orgasms. Orgasm bans. Edging orgasms. Making someone have eleventybillion orgasms.
It's tiresome.
If I'm doing a 5K, I'm sprinting to that ***y finish line and so is the ***y dog because we are done and we should be able to get over that line when we want to.

I mean.. I want eleventybillion orgasms 🙋‍♂️😂

Posted
1 hour ago, PJ3000 said:

I mean.. I want eleventybillion orgasms 🙋‍♂️😂

I'm wondering whether I could market this as The New Weightloss Program and start a pyramid scheme 🤔

Posted
I’m the type of person who loves to get her orgasms held. the longer the better right now my longest time is a month and let me tell you ladies it was worth every night I begged my Sir to let me cum and he refused me. Before you dismiss it I would recommend you try it but I would not start with a month. Lee
Posted
11 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I'm wondering whether I could market this as The New Weightloss Program and start a pyramid scheme 🤔

I *** eleventybillion maybe slightly overkill.. the amount of calories burnt would probably render your clientele mere dust and bones 😂😂 however I like the cut of your jib... maybe 100 a day for a month 🤔 that's gotta burn a few pounds 😂

Posted
2 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

I *** eleventybillion maybe slightly overkill.. the amount of calories burnt would probably render your clientele mere dust and bones 😂😂 however I like the cut of your jib... maybe 100 a day for a month 🤔 that's gotta burn a few pounds 😂

Dies this mean we now need to share the trademark?

Posted

you seem to be mistaking edging with edge play

don't get them muddled up - it can end badly ;) 

Posted
7 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Dies this mean we now need to share the trademark?

Dont die! 😱😂 maybe.. but if this is to become a business, rest assured - we will have dress down, ice cream Fridays! 🤨

Posted
3 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

you seem to be mistaking edging with edge play

don't get them muddled up - it can end badly  

Whoops, unfortunately can’t seem to edit the post or delete to reupload, but you’re completely right

Posted
8 hours ago, PJ3000 said:

Dont die! 😱😂 maybe.. but if this is to become a business, rest assured - we will have dress down, ice cream Fridays! 🤨

Now, this sounds like a plan but, my plan is for a 3 day working week 😂

Posted
I’ve been self practicing edging for a while now.. yes, I enjoy this. It’s part of my body aware practice and yes I burn calories.. dancing, edging, press-ups, edging, yoga, edging…..a physical stimulus is always a good way to lengthen the time in sexual play..I haven’t met anyone yet that has this sexual formula yet but it is a very powerful feeling not allowing one self to cum.. to meet someone in this field is hard (!) to cum by. As I practice yoga and general fitness, I build this type of play into my practice 😉
Posted
2 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Now, this sounds like a plan but, my plan is for a 3 day working week 😂

3!? I'm voting for 2! 😂