What's your number 1 foot fetish kink ?

EmilyFancyFeet

Craiglikesfeet
Posted
Stinky feet, clean feet, ***ted toes,, soft soles, tough soles…basically as long as the toes are ***ted I'm fine with anything lol
Posted

***ted nails in fishnets.  With women together and alone .  

Posted

Oily soles.... drives me insane

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love guys in thin knee length dress socks, preferably nylon material..men's socks, not women's...drives me crazy. Guys thin compression socks are hot as well.

• 3 weeks later...
welshslaveboy
Posted

Foot jewelry, toerings, anklets and those slave chains drive me wild! Toerings on big toes in particular send me wild! They are super duper rare, i've only ever seen two girls irl with toerings on their big toes.

Posted
Tickling love tickling those toes and watching the smile rise from the face of the person being tickled 😁
  • 1 month later...
Posted

***ted toenails in nylons.  No matter the shape, size , or anything else, feet look pretty/sexy  with panted nails and in nylons.  It’s odd, but I have done my nails and worn stockings with women I’ve dated for years… I actually think my feet are pretty and it’s kind of hot when women like them.  Odd, but so what?  

feetlovingman
Posted
I love to suck on a woman’s toes.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love getting In there and getting a big whiff of those sexy feet!
Posted
23 minutes ago, KingsLee said:
I love getting In there and getting a big whiff of those sexy feet!

👀

Posted
Sometimes they might be sweaty. Not preferred but not opposed
feetlovingman
Posted
I love a woman’s hot, bare, sweaty soles rubbing all over my face….
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love having stinky nylon feet rubbed all over my face while I sniff them. That alone can make me explode. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love just sucking toes. I always knew I loved girls feet. I sucked my first toes when I was 18 and she got soaked wet from it. I feel in love with doing that

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Feet in stockings/pantyhose/tights or ankle socks. Love a nice pair of heels or wedges to go with it.

Posted
On 4/2/2023 at 4:18 PM, SkyDaddy37 said:

I would have to say it's the arch of the feet when you put them together how a woman's beautiful feet will meet at the top of the toes the back of the Hill the two arches make the most perfectly shaped and very fuckable foot pussy. Maybe that's a lewd and crude way to put it but it's the only way that I know how. about 2 months ago I did my first foot fuck video helping a friend of mine make some content for her page and I have to admit that I absolutely positively fell in love with it!!!!

Lol my profile pic, on another we site, is what you'd call a "fucksble foot pussy" 🤣🤣

I just thought you couldn't get thru your life without knowing that 🤣

Posted
I like getting a footjob and creaming over the toes and let it run down the sides, heels etc. I like clean ***ted toes and legs hurled over my shoulders so I can kiss and suck those cuties, preferably while penetrating. I do like to see bare feet and see dirty feet to clean with warm soap and water while nude. I would like to get sucked off while I cleaN the cute toesies I have a big toe that needs to used to penetrate. I have big size. Thir*** feet, so if a gal wants to worship fine, I'm open to it.