Posted
21 hours ago, addictingsoles said:

I do sexy!

Would love to have a sniff!

Ashley-9027
Posted

Hmm I'm a content creator so it's interesting to get guys views on this x

Posted

My number one was using a double sided dildo with my girlfriend as we sucked each others toes.  Both in stockings. 

WhiteSocksGuy
Posted

Other guys in white socks and black loafers (especially vintage 80's shoes)

I like how the shoes show me lots of the socks - more than other shoes - but still leaves something to the imagination.

I also like seeing the guys arches, wiggling his toes, dangling a loafer while crossing his legs. 

Anyone else?

BDSM-OG
Posted

so sorry. as much as i try, just cannot seem to limit it to one, so here goes: Femdom foot gagging, hard foot face slapping, toe and foot licking, foot nipple ***, tampling, footjob, foot tats, anklet jewelry, red nail polish on well-cared for, sexy size 7-10 fem feet 

Posted
Stinky feet . But really getting into women squirting on their own feet
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
Straight up bastinado I love it when a slave can take a good whipping on their soles
Posted

I love having my feet whipped .  And my feet are pretty . 

Posted
Managing one day to actually be able to fight the social stigma which has made me feel shame and openly admit the one thing I love most about them.
Yay, society…
Suckyourtoes
Posted

I don’t know why that is. Feet are just another part of the body. If you wash them they are as clean as your hands. Probably cleaner because you don’t use them to blow your nose or wipe your butt or touch every door knob and shopping cart. Foot lickers seem to be shunned even on fetish sites. It’s such a hard fetish to satisfy. And it’s one that women want to be paid for. Findom is ruining sex! 

WrinkledSolesX
Posted

To be Restrained and have Two Bare Female Soles Clamped Firmly Over my *** face!