What's your number 1 foot fetish kink ?

EmilyFancyFeet

Posted
On 9/11/2023 at 1:24 PM, Liondaddy said:

I like getting a footjob and creaming over the toes and let it run down the sides, heels etc. I like clean ***ted toes and legs hurled over my shoulders so I can kiss and suck those cuties, preferably while penetrating. I do like to see bare feet and see dirty feet to clean with warm soap and water while nude. I would like to get sucked off while I cleaN the cute toesies I have a big toe that needs to used to penetrate. I have big size. Thir*** feet, so if a gal wants to worship fine, I'm open to it.

Gotta agree with the footjob comment. Enjoy cumming on their socks or stockings and watching them walk in them.

welshslavemaster
Posted

Love chaining a slave up and punishing their feet. Also, love seeing my slaves barefoot with heavy chains around their ankles.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

im from Miami so everyday it changes. lol i love sweaty stinky toes after work wearing flats, toe printed sandals and shoeplay, pedal pumping and revving, ladies with toe rings, a sexy toe spread after being in flats or boots without socks all day, etc. alot Woman deserve to be worshipped

Posted

Sexy feet in high heel pumps or cumming in high heels.

Posted

Being on my back with one foot on my chest and one on my face  as I run my tongue across all 5 toes 

welshslaveboy
Posted

What I love as well is toerings, love the feeling of them on my cock, and love feeling them on my tongue, plus they look sexy as hell! 

Posted

I’ve never worn them, but I’ll will and see how it works with me.  I think they work best with bare feet .  With fishnets, maybe not so much. ..   

• 2 weeks later...
welshslaveboy
Posted

Love this thread! Love seeing feet getting spannked as well, massive turn on!

Posted
Sitting on the couch, help her take her heels off and then give her a foot massage.
Posted

I am on your ignore list.. I don’t know what I did but I apologize.   I wish all well. 

• 2 weeks later...
TalbotLanchester
Posted

Tickling, I absolutely adore a woman with ticklish feet

Once I've tickled your soles I'm just completely enamored 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Also love feet in stockings/tights with lots of cum on them

Posted
16 minutes ago, WorldUnderHeels said:

Thank you. We are also planning to shoot such videos. Most probably next weekend. Please feel free to subsribe to our YOutube channel. We are posting all the videos there. Please make sure to let us know about your opinion, once the cum video will be posted.

Where will the cum video be posted?

• 1 month later...
welshslaveboy
Posted

Lets keep this wonderful thread going, any more lovely sounding feet fetishes? :)

Posted

Using a double sided dildo while sucking each other’s toes. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

damn i live in miami so its something different every damn minute but for me what gets me is toeprinted sandals and a woman revving her car

Posted
Fucking missionary style and having her *** her feet right up against my face, "forcing" me to lick her soles and feet all over and then sucking each sexy little toe one by one