Serving Her Pleasure: A Femdom Tale

Shinitai6300

Shinitai6300
Posted

I'm lying on your bed, completely exposed and ***. My blindfold is so tight it's cutting off my vision, but that only intensifies the anticipation coursing through my veins. My arms are stretched above my head, tightly bound to the bedframe with a thin strap. I can feel the goosebumps rising across my body, not from the cold but from pure excitement. My member is hard and erect, its head pointing towards the ceiling as I wait for you to enter the room.
Finally, the door opens and my heart skips a beat as I hear your presence. Even without the ability to see, I can sense your energy and it's enough to awaken even more desire in me. I can almost feel your eyes devouring my naked form as you slowly make your way towards the bed. Your touch is like fire as your fingers slowly trace patterns across my skin, starting at my collarbone and working their way down. My body quivers in response as I feel your nails lightly scratch my skin. As your hand nears my manhood, you pull away and travel down my leg and back up again, stopping at my nipple and giving it a gentle pinch. A quiet moan escapes my lips as my hips arch involuntarily, wanting desperately to get closer to your touch.
My prayers are answered as your hand finally wraps around my balls, massaging them with expert precision. Every stroke of your fingers sends a wave of pleasure through my body, my breathing becoming ragged as I'm lost in the sensation. You take your time, cupping and fondling my balls. With each brush of your hand my hips buck, desperate to feel more of you. Your touch is so warm and comforting that I can't help but whisper your name as I'm overwhelmed with pleasure. I'm desperate to feel more.
"Is there something you'd like me to do?", you purr, your fingers tantalizingly close to my cock, well aware of my every desire.
"Yes, mistress", my throat dry, the words coming out with difficulty.
"Tell me what it is" You continue to tease me, your fingertips almost grazing my throbbing shaft and making me ache for your touch.
"Please touch me, mistress", I plead, my voice trembling with anticipation.
In response, your fingers move away from my balls and glide along the length of my sex. They create a ring around the base of my hard cock... and stop there, not moving or applying any pressure. My hips involuntarily try bucking against your hand but you only loosen your grip in response. I can feel my juices dripping down my shaft and your fingers become slick with my desire.
"Is that what you wanted?", you ask, your smirk audible in your voice.
"Please mistress, stroke me.. and blow me" I beg, my voice barely a whisper.
"Hmmm, you even want me to put this cock in my pretty mouth?", you ask, your hand still not moving as I fight to keep myself from humping your hand.
"...Yes"
The disappointment I feel as your fingers slip away from my shaft is replaced with an intense thrill of pleasure as your lips envelop the head of my cock. I let out an involuntary moan as I felt your hot, wet mouth engulf my manhood. Your tongue explored every inch of the head, licking and slurping and exploring as if it was your first time tasting such a delicacy. Your movements were slow and deliberate, and I could feel my arousal growing with every passing moment. 
Your delicate lips created a suction around my shaft, sending waves of pleasure and ecstasy throughout my body. The feeling of your warm breath on my skin heightened the sensations, and I could feel the heat radiating from my dick. You continued to massage the head of my cock with your tongue, and I had never felt anything so overwhelmingly pleasurable. I bucked my hips into your mouth, pushing deeper into your warm, wet embrace. 
Your lips move lower, pushing my hard cock deeper into your mouth. You don't stop until your nose is touching my pelvic bone and your mouth is filled with my throbbing sex.
"Amazing", I gasp, unable to find the right words to describe how heavenly your mouth feels around my cock.
"Mmmmm", the sound of your moans of pleasure send shivers of desire straight down to my pulsating cock.
With your expert skill, you pull out and let out a stream of saliva connected to my shaft. My balls feel heavy, my cock so stiff and firm that I can hardly contain the tension of pleasure building up inside. You expertly blend together blowing and stroking, pushing me further and further towards the edge. I can feel my breathing become shallow and my heart rate quickening as the anticipation of climax intensifies. With each motion of your talented tongue, I'm brought closer and closer to that exquisite moment of release.
"Mistress... I'm close", I gasp out, knowing that one of the most basic rules is that I have to tell you when I'm about to cum.
And yet, almost instantly as I say it, your lips and fingers leave my cock - needy, unsatisfied, harder than ever before.
"You know you can't cum yet. You haven't earned it yet".
"Yes, mistress"
"Would you like to?"
"Yes, mistress"
"Say it"
"I'd like to earn my right to an orgasm, mistress", my voice thick with desire as I beg for your permission to cum.
How? The answer became obvious when your leg moved over my head, and your sultry, sweet pussy was now just above it. I could feel the heat of your body, the sweetness of your juices, and the anticipation of pleasure was almost too much for me to bear. My tongue was ready and eager, and I licked my lips hungrily as I waited for you to grant me the privilege of eating you out.
Finally, my tongue met your slick wet folds, and your sex juices were dripping down my lips and chin. You shifted your body and pressed your pussy firmly against my face, making sure your body was in a perfect position. When you were satisfied with the arrangement, you gave me an order, and I was ready to obey:
"Eat me out until I cum", you whisper, your voice a low growl.
My eager tongue starts its rhythmic movement, exploring every inch of your wet folds. I lap hungrily at your juices, savouring the sweet taste of your arousal. I flick my tongue up and down, teasing your clit with its tip. You moan and thrust your hips against my face, pushing your clit harder against my mouth. I can hardly breathe, but I don't care. All I'm focused on is giving you the most intense orgasm you've ever had.
Your moans become louder and your body begins to quiver. I know you're getting close and I increase the intensity of my licking, desperate to make you cum. 
"Yes, yes, I'm going to cum," your words are like a siren's song, beckoning me to the depths of pleasure. I keep up the steady rhythm, my tongue exploring your sensitive nub in deep, long strokes. Your legs clench around my head, trapping me in your sweet embrace as you flood me with your juices. I devour them hungrily, my own pleasure put on the back burner in favour of tasting every last drop of yours.
You scream out in ecstasy, your orgasm crashing over you like a wave. Finally, you collapse against me, your body shaking. I smile in triumph, knowing I've done my job well.
Eventually, you lift your ass and I'm allowed to breathe again. But this reprieve is short-lived, as my tongue quickly finds your intimate parts again. This time, however, you are facing away from me, allowing you access to my hard, throbbing cock. We engage in a passionate 69, each of us hungrily licking and teasing the other. I moan louder each time I'm close to cumming; willing myself to stop and prolong the exquisite ***.
My thoughts are interrupted by your moans, as you call out, "Cumming, cumming!" I find my own pleasure quickly building, and before I know it I'm releasing a giant load straight into your hot, wet mouth. You quiver around me, your legs seeming to synchronise with my thrusts. I'm left feeling utterly spent and satisfied, my body and mind sated by the night's pleasure.
"Thank you, Mistress," I say, with a smile, as you lift your body away from me. Instead of a reply, I'm met with a kiss, and my mouth is flooded with my own cum as you press your lips to mine.

Posted
Fabulously erotic. Now please allow Mistress Ruby to see if she can offer you the same ecstatic transformation 🖤