Male Chastity: Cleaning

Do****

MisstressStorm
Posted
If a sub can’t be trusted to maintain their chastity without a presence of a Domme then they don’t deserve a Mistress. Not the Chastity Police to ‘punish’ a man who wants a secret wank 🙄
Posted
Unfortunately this can fall into a bit of a case by case scenario I've noticed.
The major things are size and frequency. If they're packing their cage tightly, it's probably best that they do unlock for the cleaning every time. Thorough cleaning means cleaning the cage too as it often accumulates the dirtiness too. as for frequency, id say showering with the cage on is usually fine if they're smaller in their cage, but shouldnt go without an unlock for too long.

In most cases, it's almost always best to have the subby unlock, being clean is way too important♡
Posted
This gives me a looot to think about lol
Posted
Cleaning can be achieved but may depend on the cage - I've worn mine in the shower and just generally washed around the area with a sponge and squeezed shower gel over it on a daily basis which along with a thorough rinsing via the shower head being held close has kept me relatively clean.
And cotton buds are quite handy for both closer cleaning and pushing the foreskin back.
Some do release weekly for a proper clean and I guess you could always keep tabs using Facetime or similar if there are trust concerns - most mobiles these days have a degree of waterproofing.
Is worth checking the House Of Denial website which has some excellent advice pages too - think they cover cleaning.
Posted
There is a lot of conflicting advice but most will depend on the circumstances. A more enclosed plastic cage is going to need a lot more cleaning than a steel open style cage. I find cleaning under the foreskin important for me but with an open style cage I can clean mine reasonably well without unlocking. The plastic cages I tried I'd feel uncomfortable keeping on more than 24 hours and I'd find they would start to smell. Have heard some manage to cope better but got there feeling this required following a high maintenance routine.
Posted
I clean mine every night and know better then to try for a secret wank , Mistress knows best!😉
Posted
If I can keep mine clean without a secret wank, I think all should be able too 🤭🤣
Posted
15 minutes ago, MisstressStorm said:
If a sub can’t be trusted to maintain their chastity without a presence of a Domme then they don’t deserve a Mistress. Not the Chastity Police to ‘punish’ a man who wants a secret wank 🙄

Thank you. Very good point!

Posted
I've not experienced this but I would imagine with the right design, i.e open steel or plastic (cherry keeper?) it should be fairly easy with soap and a hot shower.
As for cheating? What's the point, wouldn't that just ruin the time you have together?
Posted
My lock ups were under strict control weekly/bi-weekly with my mistress. Had to shower in front of her as she watched me clean and such. Then dried off the area then back in I go.
Posted
As always, the Woman is right. Thank You for this, Goddess!!!
Posted
I think it can be easy enough to clean even if caged, it just takes some maneuvering
Posted
For safety washing should be a daily ritual, infections can happen incredibly quickly because it’s an area prone to many kinds of bacteria, if you’re worried about non compliance, i reccomend face timing the wash and re lock to make sure there’s no… funny business… during the clean
Posted
Depending on the cage your subs or otherwise wear will depend on the type. I have worn a cage for two weeks without taking it off at all hygiene is still achievable, granted it is slightly more difficult. The one I have is metal and has plenty of thorough cleaning capability. It's not currently in use (hint hint 😉) I agree that this ritual of cleansing and hygiene is essential... WhatsApp video is also a good way of ensuring foul play is avoided... Have fun, make it dirty but keep it clean 😊
Posted
Hygiene is definitely essential when in chastity long term. An emergency key is also essential just incase so it's fantastic that you have that in place. It should be a daily ritual, if foreskin is present the sub should be let out to clean it properly as the danger of infection is there. If the sub is serious and into the dynamic, he should be very quick in cleaning and putting his cage back on 😊
Posted
It depends on the cage for frequency of cleaning but atleast once a week and subby and their cage needs to be compleetly dry when going back in the cage if its a metal one to prevent rust, if its another material its to prevent bacteria.... Some cages need more scrubbing effort than some subs realize as well