Male chastity

QueenMel

Posted

Thoughts from men, why do you enjoy chastity, is enjoy the right word? I enjoy it, because of the control it gives me 

Posted

I kind of think it's the fact that the man is giving up his ability to pleasure himself and is therefore limited his self pleasure by a Dominant. Also, it probably focuses himself to concentrate on the needs of his Domme. And finally like training a pet if said needs and tasks are done to the Domme's satisfaction he may get rewarded by getting released for a moments pleasure. Being limited makes it more exciting and pleasing as over doing something, like eating the same thing over and over (food wise) gets boring. But infrequently is more appealing. This might not be how all males feel but it's how I see it.

Posted

Kick me in the nuts and call me Friar Tuck

Posted
3 hours ago, QueenMel said:

Thoughts from men, why do you enjoy chastity, is enjoy the right word? I enjoy it, because of the control it gives me 

When chastity is combined with edging and orgasm denial, I think there's something magnificent about the state of constant arousal it creates. The feelings of heightened desire, passion and creativity that it fuels. When you submit to chastity, it's almost like you're letting someone hack your brain, so they can take you to some wild primal state. A primal state that is centred around lustful, erotic and passionate thoughts that are all focused on the person in power and their (wonderfully selfish) sexual needs. In my mind, to really do it right, the Dominant must want to be desired. Not just desired, but truly and desperately ached for.

If you ask me, the most exciting chastity play isn't about taking something away from your partner (orgasms). Instead it's about building something. It's about using the power they've given you, to make them ache for you more than they've ever ached for anything in their life. For the one locked in chastity, it's about someone using all of their skills, creativity and power to drive you wild with yearning. To play you like a master musician plays their instrument. If they're doing it right, they never let you get there, instead they just keep channeling that desire, to serve their (hopefully) debauched and wonderfully selfish purposes. Then... without reprieve, they build it up all over again, only this time a little bit higher. When you get someone to that state, that is when you really have control over them. When they ache for you so desperately, they will do whatever you ask, maybe even before you ask for it. :D

DarkSwitch
Posted

ot having experienced it but fantasized about it, i agree with pup here. Also mainly the control that is given up to the Domme through chastity is very sexy

Posted

Fairly experienced with chastity and cuckolding, it's like constant fl on sexual desire. So important that you don't just ignore the chasty. , But keep him excited with the cock pulsating

• 1 month later...
Posted

I've only done this is the bedroom once or twice. Typically I'm a giver so its not a huge deal for me. I don't think though I would do it IRL at least for more than a day. The chaffing is a real mood killer.

Posted (edited)

I spent the best part of 7 years in chastity!

Even after my wife and I split up I still kept my chastity device fitted because I felt odd and unhappy without it. The weight and touch of it was comforting.

Sadly it broke last year and I still need to get a replacement. 

I can honestly say that I prefer being in chastity than being 'free'  - I am now more stressed, more frustrated, more irritable and more 'dominant' than I would ever have been when in long term chastity. I really miss it.

However, after recently spending an interesting evening in the company of a young mistress and her husband ( as a slave to my temporary new master), I am extremely jealous. My device was a god awful plastic CB3000 which was uncomfortable, sweaty, smelly and generally unattractve. It required removal every day for cleaning etc and wasn't even that secure and clearly not that rugged. Her husbands device was an exquisitely crafted stainless steel work of art, permanently fitted and non removable (through a piercing) and glistening with real gems inset around the rim. It would take an angle grinder to remove! but it looked amazing, so much nicer than these cheap plastic devices. Sadly I don't have a spare few thousand £ lying around to one like his. :-(

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

I just had my first day of it and I loved it and it's primary reason wasn't sexual. I do love giving my dominant the total control but wearing it gives me the responbility to not cheat to try and take it off as well it is also liberating in that I have more time to do more things like read, work, study, etc as opposed to freely wanking to pass time + the clean up after.

Posted

QueenMel, I enjoy it because of the control I have lost, not knowing if I am ever going to be released it a huge turn on for me

Posted (edited)

It's symbolic, a heartfelt gesture, it's what D/s enjoys, it's a reward for good work, it's ownership, it focuses minds, it's like being hugged 24/7, it's exciting, it's lovely. 🤗

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 5/20/2021 at 4:02 AM, QueenMel said:

The chastity and orgasm denial is just as important as the lingerie when feminizing a man. I deny my own orgasms . That's the key in all occult religion. The snake you see going up that pole is Kundalini it's the orgasm going to your head and enlightening you.

Posted

It’s more like following a diet, very hard and takes willpower but the outcome is rewarding and has a positive effect :)

Posted

Well for me I think that the key holder becomes more into the relationship, from teasing to interacting more often than not in chastity 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
The attraction for me is having a constant reminder of your submission. Being at the mercy of your D 24/7
And all that goes with it: release, edging, denial/ruining and recaging and the joy of cumming as an occasional reward. Oh...
Posted
On 8/14/2021 at 7:03 AM, nymphetaminx said:

It’s more like following a diet, very hard and takes willpower but the outcome is rewarding and has a positive effect :)

Posted

If you had me in a chastity cage that's one diet I'd follow forever for you. I'd want to break it everyday, but wouldn't and would be glad I didn't. 😍💔

Posted
On 5/20/2021 at 10:02 AM, QueenMel said:

It's to me personally the giving of full trust into the hands of someone I trust with my most sacred possession. 

Full chastity to me also needs constant stimulating by the Dominant , that will inhance the experience for the sub whilst reinforcing the submission.  Its not about being feminisation etc its about being controlled 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Really like the sound of the lock clicking by her hand.

Posted
To me, chastity has to be a mental thing mostly because of a harsh family life and constricting work life.

But to feel the weight in my loins, to feel the steel warm up right after lockup - it's the only time I really get hard anymore.

Current period: 9 days.
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
I enjoy being constantly horny. The sensation when I swell and can't get hard. It makes me feel more submissive and I definitely enjoy the looks she gives me when she locks me, and occasionally dangles her key at me.
Just_A_Good_Boy
Posted

Never been in chastity myself, but would like to try it. Reason being that it's pretty hot to me, a female having complete control over your "man bits" and deciding when you can and can't access that area :)

On top of that, I would probably feel more submissive too!

SissySlave-Bot6969
Posted
Yes I totally enjoy my absence of control! And to be controlled by someone else! Naturally I been getting more and more submissive since I’m using it! :)
Posted
I can relate ... I keep buying on smaller and smaller cages. However I'm not having a real domme, so it all remains a bit fake. Frustrating ...