Male chastity

QueenMel

Posted

not yet experienced this on relation, tried just by my own. Feels like strange.
definately something to try with domme, if this is  wanted

Posted
On 5/20/2021 at 5:02 AM, QueenMel said:

Thoughts from men, why do you enjoy chastity, is enjoy the right word? I enjoy it, because of the control it gives me 

I am submissive and love being controlled by my wife and I also love the constant pleasure of being super horny and wanting to cum more than a few seconds of extreme pleasure.

Posted

Besides the physical restriction,  the mental and emotional  confinement is gratifying. Knowing your keyholder decides when, or if, you're released is a huge turn on. When she wears the key openly it's a symbol of her ownership. It focuses my mind on her every time I need to adjust my cage, sit to pee, or feel the discomfort of a trapped erection. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I am new to chatting about my kink. I am happily married to my wife and mistress. She is new to some of this stuff. Last year I got a chastity device and have had a few good times with it. She took a time or two to get in the head space. Over all we have had some fun. I am slowly giving her info but not trying to overwhelm her. Looking for ideas of some rewards and punishments. Open to talk about stuff and gain knowledge. 

Posted

I got into chastity about a year ago. My wife is my keyholder. She wasn’t really into any fetishes when I met her. She has been learning each time I am locked on how to mess with me. She hasn’t fully figured it all out yet, but she is getting there. It has been a fun year. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Chastity and the idea of being "locked" is something that has come to appeal more and more to me recently - and I think there are multiple angles to that appeal.
The first and most obvious one is that it plays into my submissive nature and need for control.
Then you have the fact that I've always been one for giving pleasure rather than taking it, so again it plays into that side of me.
I'm also not overly confident in the "performance" department in various respects, so the idea of being locked kind of absolves me of that mentally.
There are a couple of angles too which are more personal so I shan't share openly here, but putting those and the above together, the appeal makes sense.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I'm new to the game, being self-locked for three days, but this weekend I'm handing the keys over to my keyholder for a one-week trial. At the end of the trial it's entirely up to her if she extends my chastity. My keyholder is a platonic friend. I've known her for about 12 years.

For me, the appeal is complete submission. She decides how long it stays on. She decides if I get to masturbate and cum. Right now is still my choice. But as soon as I hand those keys over, I've lost ownership of my cock.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Chastity is like a jail but for your dick. It helps you focus more on the key holder's pleasure than yours. As a submissive you don't expect anything in return until you please your dominant.
I personally like chastity because it keeps you horny always... Remember if the dick is free and you jerk off, after cumming you no longer are horny... But with chastity you take away the jerk off portion from the plate. Hence horny and ready to do anything for the jerk off.
Posted
Chastity is certainly a complex kink which sparks a strong love/hate relationship. I *** I over think about sex and chastity can help maintain the safe control. I love feeding on the denial and frustration as the intensity grows.
Posted
Love being locked - all about it
  • 3 months later...
Realsubmale951
Posted

I am sub, but I am also very independent, have a lot of interests that are not bdsm related. I have never been the needy or clingy type, and I don't want or need micro management. But chastity allows me to experience 24/7 control without eating into time to pursue my other interests. It doesn't control my time, doesn't control my movement, it controls my pleasure. It isn't for the moment, hour or evening. It is always. And that is incredibly powerful, exciting and frustrating at the same time. No matter where I am or what I am doing, a simple bump into a chair or table or whatever will put me right back in the headspace that my manhood is locked and controlled. It is truly an amazing feeling. And that amazing feeling is always. I may forget about it for an hour, but am always reminded. Always. And it always gives me something to work towards, I always have goals, purpose. That's what I get out of chastity. 

Posted
3 hours ago, Realsubmale951 said:

I am sub, but I am also very independent, have a lot of interests that are not bdsm related. I have never been the needy or clingy type, and I don't want or need micro management. But chastity allows me to experience 24/7 control without eating into time to pursue my other interests. It doesn't control my time, doesn't control my movement, it controls my pleasure. It isn't for the moment, hour or evening. It is always. And that is incredibly powerful, exciting and frustrating at the same time. No matter where I am or what I am doing, a simple bump into a chair or table or whatever will put me right back in the headspace that my manhood is locked and controlled. It is truly an amazing feeling. And that amazing feeling is always. I may forget about it for an hour, but am always reminded. Always. And it always gives me something to work towards, I always have goals, purpose. That's what I get out of chastity. 

So beautifully put and wonderful you have found that for yourself. ❤❤

Posted
Bought my first device this week - a fairly basic plastic one from House Of Denial - was a little fiddly at first but got there in the end, and have to say I'm for the most part pleased with it.
Wore it for a couple of hours on Thursday, and yesterday wore it for about 14 hours (apart from when I needed a wee - didn't have the confidence to urinate with it on) - not sure it's practical for sleeping in so took it off at bedtime, but already find myself craving it - though am probably going to leave it off today as I want to take this slowly.
Posted
November 8, 2021, SissySlave-Bot6969 said:
Yes I totally enjoy my absence of control! And to be controlled by someone else! Naturally I been getting more and more submissive since I’m using it! :)

How long have been wearing and one do you wear

Posted

That 1st night in the cage was an interesting one.  I woke up to a swollen cage and a ringing in my ears.  really put me to the test about keeping it on or not.  As the nights added up, I got more used to it.  Read somewhere today that chastity is truly giving up something so all of us with that spare key or self locking are not really playing the game. But also knowing that some cheap bolt cutters can clip off those cheap locks sits in the back of a mind as an escape if really needed.  I have never been to the point where I begged to get out of the cage but also never really put it to the test when the only time the keys were out of my control was a few play sessions.  My 1st cage broke and has not been replaced for a while.  I am scanning sites now with the fantasy of getting a replacement but still in the same boat with out a keyholder.  Don't have that hot female friend to hold them for me.  One in my past was aware about it but she did not want anything to do with it.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Have spent 1night in chastity as punishment from my Mistress...I have 30 days to go....it was a big rule breaking.... sorry my question is....I'm dribble already is this normal?
Posted

Chastity is both mental and physical control.  i know the keyholder will use it to Her pleasure. it brings me exctement to see Her aroused. i feel my heart race as She plays with Her key. i like the way the chastity pushes against my cock as it gets aroused. When She wiggles Her toes my penis feels both *** and pleasure. Whatever She says becomes my focus and purpose as Her control is manifested. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

the longest I’ve been in chastity is for about 2 years without release, and I love it, the feeling of being completely sexually restrained is amazing to me.  Frustration does happen and an important thing is to occupy your mind with pleasing your partner instead of yourself.  I would 100% recommend to anyone who want to try it.

Posted

The feeling that someone controls you and your sexdrive is hreat feeling. If i look at the key at Mistress her necklace i feel submissive. The idea she decides how long i have to wear is amazing