Male chastity cages. Advice on... All

Curiouskink-3890

Curiouskink-3890
Posted

Hi, 

Advice for safety, sizing, materials, length. What to do what not to do etc? 

Posted
A good starter is a softer/silicone/plastic cage so you can get a sense for your size. I went straight to a metal cage and found out too late it was way too small and hurt to wear (my skin would constantly get pinched against the bars while it was under my clothes in a very not sexy and horrible way)
Posted
Ox Balls also makes a silicon device that is great for beginners. Stretchy but still controlling. The Crings makes lockable silicone ones. But be safe and measure everything!
Curiouskink-3890
Posted

In terms of ensuring no damage to functioning, what do people advise? 

Posted

I like the site lockthecock - really great information about sizing and more.

Posted

I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to this. However, one thing i would say is that you do need to actually measure yourself. Don't rush into it. Make sure you measure yourself two or three times a day for a week. Then take the average of all these measurements. Also, make sure to consider any outliers. Consider the minimum and maximum size you've measured. As mentioned, there is a lot of information on 'lockthecock'. Read it all. 

Two things that I would suggest you consider. Firstly, i'd probably look for one that doesn't allow you to escape at all at the end. The one I've got allows me to 'grow' out the end of it somewhat. It can become uncomfortable at night. You'll know what I mean the first night that you sleep in it. Secondly, be aware that if you do start to become erect while wearing one, that your balls can be a bit 'squished' (for lack of a better descriptor). As you won't be able to expand inside the cage, your body will push the entire cage (cock and balls inclusive) away from your groin. This will cause your ball sack to be pulled back through the ring as the cage is pushed away from your groin. I am yet to experience any testicular ***, however, you will feel your skin become a bit stretched. This is probably the best way to explain the feeling. It's is worse after you've worn the cage for a week and have some hair regrowth. You will need to pull your sack back through the ring to give your balls some room to 'float'. 

Lastly, when it comes to sizing, sometimes a smaller cage is better than a larger cage. The reason is twofold. Firstly, it makes is easier to wear out in public without having to worry about someone noticing it. Secondly, your skin is less likely to 'rub' in the cage and irritate you. However, the smaller the cage, the 'worse' the experience for the nightly erections. To combat this, my Dom allows me to switch to a longer cage for sleeping. The ring remains on at all times though. Before going to bed, the smaller cage is removed, and the larger cage is promptly fitted. The reverse occurs once I wake up after the morning glory has gone. This may sound like it defeats the purpose of being caged for a week or more continuously, however, that 30 seconds to a minute of freedom per day is quickly forgotten. 

Curiouskink-3890
Posted

Have you noticed if this causes you any erectile issues or damage? 

Inc sensory damage and orgasm issues? 

Posted

I was caged for a period of time. It certainly is very important to get the correct sizing. Many cages that are available now have a variety of different sized rings to ensure that you’ve got the right size for yourself. Clearly you shouldn’t be able to escape from it. That would defeat the purpose. Many cages also have different spacers that give a different amount of space for the scrotum and testicles to go through the gap between the rear ring and the cage. It’s really important to get all of these factors right. This can take a little while. Be prepared to be patient.
Proper washing is really important. Usually this can be done effectively in the shower. Take your time and find out what’s right for you. It’s not going to happen overnight.