Deep Throat beginner.

YorkshireBiker

Posted
Stand over the bed and have your wife’s head hang over the bed! I took a 13 inch dick on Friday morning, in beginning was tough but I got all of him while he was laying on the bed! What an experience 😈👅👅👅
Posted
April 18, northern_dom said:
Please dont use a banana. If it snaps she really will ***. Its all about the tongue stopping your penis going into her throat initially. Move the tongue out of the way and you will have much more success.

I was only meaning bites.. not the whole bananna.. thx for helping.

Just4fun0627
Posted
Monday at 12:29 AM, Real5819 said:
Stand over the bed and have your wife’s head hang over the bed! I took a 13 inch dick on Friday morning, in beginning was tough but I got all of him while he was laying on the bed! What an experience 😈👅👅👅

I agree with this position... I've been practicing myself lately with my husband's thick 9in to try and bring a new spark into the bedroom and I found this position to be the easiest for allowing my throat to open and accept his cock without triggering my gag reflex on a dramatic difference. However it was easier to have him thrusting while my head hangs stationary with my tongue kept down on the bottom of my mouth to allow full entrance to my throat.... The more saliva produced the better. It might get messy but it's actually a key benefit for sliding right past the gas reflex.

Whitewullff
Posted
On 4/17/2023 at 5:48 PM, anchorage740 said:

I see these are all men’s comments…not that they couldn’t have the experience, but what about some female advice.

I don’t think there are any other females on this site lol or any others . It’s either guys pretending to be females, bots, or scammers from Nigeria 

Posted
This is something I’m going to have to learn to do so I’d like some help too.
Posted
KDaneth, I’ll teach you! That’s my specialty!
Posted

I like to deepthroat... in de beginning i practiced with my fingers, the back of a thootbrush... just things that are small.... from their i used more and more larger things. As said in earlier post... do not use things that can break.... 

Next to that, i find it easier when i am on my back and my head is able to "hang" over the side of the bed.... important to remember in this position that the man has to be carefull en watchfull because you dont (or do you 😉) want to *** your wife....

Xx 

Roseanal

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Lying face up with the head hanging off the edge of the bed will allow it to go deeper as it changes the alignment of the throat. They sell numbing sprays but I think it's important to feel what's going on in there for safety reasons. For me a toothbrush is best for practice, bananas and vegetables have the potential to snap and ***. Aim to resist just one or two more seconds each try.