We’re all twisted

BruiseWayne
Posted
I never understood this. Why on Earth would you feel bad about having some taboo fun with a totally willing, consenting partner that's enjoying it just as much as you are?

Seems odd to me.
Posted
Yes because I'm into *** play and like nobody is
Posted
Yes but if it’s all done for mutual pleasure and safely done its all good in reality.
Posted
10 minutes ago, princeofda6ix said:

Sex with strangers tbh

Yeah, I didn't think of this one. Playing craps with your d**k is regretful. But I have had some memorable one nights and walked away unscathed

Posted
My only regret is literally wasting decades being too afraid and embarrassed to discuss my kinks with women in *** of rejection and made to feel like a freak. As someone else mentioned before the internet and boards like this there were few places to meet like minded people. I also completely under estimated women when it comes to kink
Posted
Yes it is extremely hard to open up and tell my kinks
Posted
Is this directed at men? Bad yes, regret no.
Posted
I regularly feel guilty about what turns me on. And even more guilty that I don’t feel I can share it with my wife, who is extremely vanilla, so I keep my fantasies and fetishes to myself. I periodically try to edge into a discussion, but it never goes anywhere because she tends to quickly indicate disgust or displeasure.
Posted
No.... hell and no. Early days guilt sometimes but thats before you realsie and understand that as long as everything consentual agreed and understood by all involved then its all good.

That being said you hurt someone to get your kicks that dont consent or cant consent. Then its not bad you should feel its the noose x
DarkArts1066
Posted

As @JerseyDmatcomments above, my only regret is that I didn’t begin exploring earlier in my life (and I started at age 26.)
At that time, in the early 90’s, kink was still something that was done behind closed doors. I married in ‘86, and wanted to explore with my then wife, but she was hesitant. We did attend a sex toys party - with other couples, which was probably the first time I realised that others had the same ( or similar) mindset as me. I remember one of the guys getting aroused, and his wife servicing him orally in front of the group. Some in the group were visibly shaken… others, including us embraced that last hour, and pushed our boundaries.

I have a wide range of kinks and likes… none of which I am ashamed of.
Would I explain them to ALL of my friends - or Family ? …. No. Not because I have an issue with it, but because they would be uncomfortable.

Posted

Only when the health or mobility of a person was impacted over a long period due to extremes or accidents. Otherwise it was all consentual and the risks known by both parties.

Posted
We are not twisted. And No I don’t regret or feel bad about anything .
Maybe I wish I started the journey earlier in my life.
Posted
No, absolutley not. We only live once, and we have to make the most out of it.

The only thing I (might) regret is that I didn’t realise this earlier in my life!
Posted
I feel like someone is Twisted..if he hasnt do whatever he desires in Life ( ofcourse to dont harm others)
Posted
I don’t think anyone is twisted. I think the bdsm community has some of the most caring people. We respect consent, limits, boundaries (most of us) compared to vanilla one night stands where boundaries and lines can be crossed very quickly. I have felt shame before, but not now.. I like what I like and that’s that haha
Posted
We’re complicated beings. We change and evolve throughout our lives. From what I’ve seen we’re a very sexually different part of the population. Extremely sexual humans. That most could not understand. When you understand we just fluctuate at different wave length. And what’s normal and acceptable to us is not what society deems normal or acceptable. It’s a long journey of learning. But you can do what we do with love and good intention. But sometimes the path there is a little rough. Big kiss baby girl.
Posted
17 hours ago, eden559 said:
Yes it is extremely hard to open up and tell my kinks

May i ask what they are? 🤗