We’re all twisted

Posted
It took me a long time to feel comfortable with my kinks. I can honestly say that these days, I don’t really feel guilty, everyone has different things they like, or don’t like and that’s just fine.
Posted

I'd like to believe that everyone has that ONE kink/fetish, that they'd do -almost- anything to keep secret; too twisted for polite society. Makes life, and people, more interesting as a whole.

Posted
After I have asked and been denied! Kink is fun but some don’t understand that desire
Posted
I used to be really secretive about my fetishes and kinks. Some partially still and some I'd probably keep a secret forever. I started opening up about it when I started to meet like-minded people. But of course, like sdome say, as long as you don't hurt anyone. It makes me feel better/more open about it.
Posted
2 hours ago, DearrJodi said:
I used to be really secretive about my fetishes and kinks. Some partially still and some I'd probably keep a secret forever. I started opening up about it when I started to meet like-minded people. But of course, like sdome say, as long as you don't hurt anyone. It makes me feel better/more open about it.

Don't let those secrets eat away at you.

Posted
As an addendum to my comments near the top of this thread, I actually get a kind of warped pleasure from talking to some people about my kinks. I enjoy describing what turns me on… and on the occasion that excites the person I’m talking with, it tends to lead on to better things - and play with new people.

I also discovered a while back that being with someone who enjoys the more extreme play at the end of my kink spectrum allows me to extend my own enjoyment too …?
Having permission to push my own limits - with someone else, is very arousing.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Never regretted anything that has turned me on, or felt guilty or negative in any sort of way.
  • 2 weeks later...