We’re all twisted

Posted
Absolutely not. As seems to be the theme, I wish I would have started and found this community earlier.
Posted
5 hours ago, lawrence124 said:
Absolutely not. As seems to be the theme, I wish I would have started and found this community earlier.

Same here , it would have been so freeing to be able to find like minded people a lot sooner !

Posted
Absolutely at times I know I have felt shame for the kinks I’m in possession of., although now I have moved past that feeling, here’s an example - ( I have an armpit and body hair fetish and if I had kept it hidden from my ex girlfriend she wouldn’t be in possession of this same fetish now.) when I think about how I rubbed off on her I smile knowing that I turned her out! P.S. she didn’t like anal either but now……😂😂😂😂 she a freak. I’m proud of myself
Posted

Nope it's me it's what I feel as long as who ever your with is ok with it too it's OK people are f**ked up about what they say is OK if someone isn't pushing it on you it's OK someone's opinion is just horseshit they are probably jealous do what you love

Posted

I don't consider my kinks to be twisted or morally questionable. Yes, I'm a sadist, but I value consent and safety, and ensure that the other person will never feel pressured into something they don't want to do. As to the reasons why I am the way I am, it's not something that makes me feel concerned, I don't know what in my life inspired sadistic tendencies, but I won't judge myself for it. 

Posted
I don't feel twisted.
I can feel bad about what turns me on, depending on what it is.
Some kinks and fetishes most of society accept as a *little off* than normal, but deem alright overall.
Other kinks are harder to discuss
Posted

Speak for yourself, I dont consider myself or what I'm into twisted. I'm into some f**ked up things, but only if done with consent and with the wellbeing of all participants in mind. Saying 'we're all twisted' just encourages the narrative that kink is dangerous, degenerate, and scary/dirty, a taboo that makes many of us have to worry about being found or outed to family/friends/coworkers.

Posted
I'm completely cool with who I am and my fetishes and kinks. If someone outside of a relationship I'm in finds out about it and has a problem with it than I'll kindly remind them that it's none of their business so piece.
Posted
I feel comfortable with my kinks but it’s hard to find someone wanting the same
Posted
I find it sad and disturbing that people are getting hung up on the word “twisted” and allowing themselves to be harmed by the vanilla worlds made up definition as to what is or is not twisted. I have spent decades looking for an accurate definition of “normal” and who has the right to decide what that is. Certainly NOT politicians, government or clergy who have tried for centuries.
Posted
13 minutes ago, JerseyDmat said:
I find it sad and disturbing that people are getting hung up on the word “twisted” and allowing themselves to be harmed by the vanilla worlds made up definition as to what is or is not twisted. I have spent decades looking for an accurate definition of “normal” and who has the right to decide what that is. Certainly NOT politicians, government or clergy who have tried for centuries.

What he said ☝🏾

Posted
2 hours ago, JerseyDmat said:

The word twisted is defined as: 'unpleasantly or unhealthily abnormal; unsound and disturbed; strange and unpleasant or cruel.'

I dont appreciate my kink and lifestyle being defined by those terms. I certainly wouldn't describe myself using the word twisted. You're free to define yourself as you choose, but dont get pissy because other people dont want their preferences to be labeled unhealthy and abnormal 🙄🙄

Posted
4 hours ago, kit_ said:

The word twisted is defined as: 'unpleasantly or unhealthily abnormal; unsound and disturbed; strange and unpleasant or cruel.'

I dont appreciate my kink and lifestyle being defined by those terms. I certainly wouldn't describe myself using the word twisted. You're free to define yourself as you choose, but dont get pissy because other people dont want their preferences to be labeled unhealthy and abnormal 🙄🙄

I have been pissed on but I have not been “pissy” for several decades since I was a ***. The definition you have conjured up for twisted is only one of many out there written by whoever declares themselves knowledgeable on the topic. Nowhere in the original post or even my response to I recall you, your kink whatever that may be, and your lifestyle whatever that maybe being defined as twisted with the definition you chose to accept. Like so many who enjoy being self centric you hung the definition of twisted which you chose on yourself to be offended for whatever you are into and decided to blame others for your feelings be hurt by you. I don’t do labels, or blame others as that would imply I care enough about what a complete stranger thinks as I said in my prior post .

Posted
1000 percent. I had to have a few talks with a few shrinks. I have been assured many times over that it’s all normal but you can’t cross lines. If that’s a thing your likely psychopathic.
Posted
Man some things that turn me on I definitely should not return to me on but I understand that it's just my human nature and as long as I'm not acting on any of these negative things I'm well within my right to have feelings
Posted
DAM UNFORTUNATELY I THINK IM LITERALLY THE MOST TWISTED ONE.. ITS SICK I WISH I COULD REPROGRAM MY MIND BUT ITS IMPOSSIBLE.. ALL I COULD DO IS IGNORE MY UNREALISTIC FANTASIES.
Posted
Not at all… that’s part of the appeal about how twisted it is. I used to be concerned about people finding out.. but then if your honest, they either love it or think your joking/sarcastic.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Not at all! Belly punching is his favorite thing! Me I do it cause I want to please him.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
For a long time I worry about what turns me on I've Finally. decided To quit worrying about it buy my giant toys and putmyself out there.
  • 6 months later...
Posted

Be as twisted and depraved as you like, so long as you aren't, and don't, hurting anyone just to satisfy yourself; and, that you keep your darkest interests in the realm of fantasy.

YorkshireBiker
Posted

I do but but I’ve kept this from my partner a long time so now I feel ashamed of bringing it up. 

Posted
Sometimes when that post nut clarity hits