Tickling

DomLerQueen

DomLerQueen
Posted

I want to know if anyone else is into tickling. I get turned on by tickling another woman but I’m curious to know if any women are turned on by being tickled. 

I especially like tickling during a “wrestling match” with the woman. But if she were restrained I would love to tickle and do some orgasm control stuff. 

I just want someone to talk to about these fantasies because I’ve never met someone who has openly admitted that they like these things. 

Posted
Are you hoping to chat with someone specifically female (about this scenario)?
Posted
I'm a guy but completely understand this and looking for this too with a woman! Could we at least talk?
Posted
I am into the wrestling part (even when non sexual) and I could imagine it being exiting. Wrestling generally makes me want to do more ,to tease my partner,a bit like you with your orgasm control fantasy. However,I lack the experience to say if I'd be aroused by being tickled. Anyway,it's cool to find someone else who like kind of wrestling as foreplay,I feel less alone ,haha And ,if I may ask and if you can answer, what do you feel appealing in tickling someone? I don't have this kink and would be curious to hear what it feels to have it.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Oh yes, I have the same need. 

Looking for a woman to tie up to the bed, tickle ***d and control her orgasm 😈

Message me 😉

• 1 year later...
Posted (edited)

Why, yes. Very much so. It's my main kink. It's very enjoying. Though, I have to say I did not have many experiences with it. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Typo error.