Is it best to reuse the same sex toys or purchase new sex toys after sex with multiple partners ?

Freshnewbie

Freshnewbie
Posted

Should a person clean sex toys after sex with clean chemicals ?

Posted
Buy quality toys. Depends the use for example anal toys shouldn’t be shared tbh. And after a length of use but new ones. Refers to the manufacturer advice or ask the seller.
Posted

so even if you are using things with one partner you should clean after use

that's basic hygiene. 

Posted
I use the Swiss Navy toy cleaner or sometimes wet wipes in the bedroom for quick clean-up, but I prefer using soap and rinsing the toy really well after a session. Some silicone dongs can be boiled and sterilized. Definitely double check your product's care instructions. Quality toys don't always mean the most expensive like I have a $20ish dollar dong that can be sterilized via boiling.
Posted
You should definitely clean toys after use whether they will be used with the same person again or not.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I always clean toys after each session - no matter if it's only used with one or with multiple partners. However, I always ask new partners if they are okay with a toy having been/being used with other partners. Whenever possible, I go for glass or metal toys as they can handle being cleaned with the most effective cleaning agents compared to other sex toy materials.
If I don't feel that a toy can be sufficiently cleaned because of its shape or the material, I will reserve it for a single partner.