How much time is good time for sex?

is****

Posted
As long as it takes for all involved to walk away smiling - it may be 2 minutes one day and several hours the next, or 2 minutes for one person but several hours for the next - you can't quantify it in actual time.
Posted
I normally go for 3 hours but I wouldn’t mind an all day deal!
Posted
Circumstances usually dictate in my experience. But for me an ideal play session is 5-6 hours including aftercare
Sadistocrat
Posted
What are you some 1500 pump chump?? 7 hours minimum and continuous.
Posted
really depends i’ve done all day, all night, a few hours, etc really depends how long it takes for both to be satisfied assuming that is the end goal
DeviantInside
Posted
2 hours ago, gemini_man said:
As long as it takes for all involved to walk away smiling - it may be 2 minutes one day and several hours the next, or 2 minutes for one person but several hours for the next - you can't quantify it in actual time.

This. There is no set time for what is erotic, fulfilling or meaningful. I have had experiences that laste 2 minutes or 2 days (facetious random time frames but not far off reality). I’ve also had experiences that lasted a week or more that weren’t solely bdsm or sex based where we would switch back and forth and there wasn’t a defined beginning or end at any stage. It was always an undercurrent. And also what are you defining as “sex”. Purely intercourse or anything sexual? If just intercourse it can get sore… and just going on for the sake of meeting an arbitrary time turns into a detrimental experience rather than a positive one. There are so many aspects that are purely subjective and based on those involved. So basically forget about trying to last a million hours and focus on the things that make it erotic and fulfilling for the two (or more) of you. Age old adage: quality not quantity.

Posted
As long as you or the partner can take the most i done has been 5 hours stoping and resting and came 2 times her i lost count
Posted

Quality not quantity. Ten minutes of bliss is better than three hours of discomfort as you gaze awkwardly around the bedroom wondering if it's time you bought a new lampshade.

Then again, if you find somebody you can share three hours of mutual bliss with, excellent! But if you're watching the clock whilst you're doing it - and haven't got somewhere else specific to be - something isn't right.

Posted
Oh God, if I have to have aex for four hours, I might cry. Or die. Scene length, I'm down. But straight sex? Urgh.
Posted
I know 6-8 hours with the right person is bliss!!!! With the wrong person I prefer to just not have sex at all …… just a personal preference!
Posted

A 20 minute quickie can be all it takes if both parties are satisfied, but on the other hand, tying someone down then playing and teasing, hmmm, hours maybe, 

Posted
12 hours ago, CopperKnob said:
Why are you all timing yourselves?

Baaaha you win the internet for today 😂

Posted

anything less than 6 days, 4 hours, 32 minutes and 27 seconds is merely foreplay

pmsl

Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I'll take my crown thank you very much 😂

Unfortunately I wont be able to attend your Coronation, I'll be midway through my 6 month continuous session with my 12 subs (with no breaks)! Plus obvs I'll be timing it so... busy busy. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Posted
5 minutes ago, PJ3000 said:

Unfortunately I wont be able to attend your Coronation, I'll be midway through my 6 month continuous session with my 12 subs (with no breaks)! Plus obvs I'll be timing it so... busy busy. 🤷🏻‍♂️

That's OK, it's only coronation chicken anyway.

Now, how do I join the House of PJ? I mean, 6mths of continuous sex, how could anyone resist that?

These guys clearly have some stamina to build

You are an Adonis, here's your crown 👑

Posted
5 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

That's OK, it's only coronation chicken anyway.

Now, how do I join the House of PJ? I mean, 6mths of continuous sex, how could anyone resist that?

These guys clearly have some stamina to build

You are an Adonis, here's your crown 👑

Mmmm coronation chicken 🤤.. To join this house you must be an attentive, always available, do whatever I say whenever I say, bi, poly, sultry sub minx with lots of *** 😶 you know.. the usual 🤷🏻‍♂️ 😉
Also I know right, if you're not timing your sex in months what are you even doing?! Basically I look at anyone who can't maintain an erection for longer than a month with utter scorn! Fake Doms all of them 😂
Thanks for ma crown! 😘

Posted
2 hours ago, PJ3000 said:

Mmmm coronation chicken 🤤.. To join this house you must be an attentive, always available, do whatever I say whenever I say, bi, poly, sultry sub minx with lots of *** 😶 you know.. the usual 🤷🏻‍♂️ 😉
Also I know right, if you're not timing your sex in months what are you even doing?! Basically I look at anyone who can't maintain an erection for longer than a month with utter scorn! Fake Doms all of them 😂
Thanks for ma crown! 😘

Eh, you missed out unicorn 🦄
Perhaps you might consider branching out to include subs who're stubborn, talk back and have their own minds?
But, it actually kinda sounds pretty cultish so before I make front page news, imma gonna duck out. Enjoy your 6mth sex marathon though you stud!
I'd be surprised if your inbox isn't blowing up with these guys asking for your advice. To save you the hassle and harrassment, I'll offer it here for free...strap on 😉😂

Posted
44 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Eh, you missed out unicorn 🦄
Perhaps you might consider branching out to include subs who're stubborn, talk back and have their own minds?
But, it actually kinda sounds pretty cultish so before I make front page news, imma gonna duck out. Enjoy your 6mth sex marathon though you stud!
I'd be surprised if your inbox isn't blowing up with these guys asking for your advice. To save you the hassle and harrassment, I'll offer it here for free...strap on 😉😂

😂😂😂 I didnt need to put unicorn 🦄 everyone knows that all subs have to be unicorns duh!! I would actually consider a mouthy, stubborn sub 🤔 as long as they bring ice-cream to each session. None of that cheap crap either! I want Carte d'or or Ben & Jerry's!!
Funnily enough my inbox is like a ghost town 🤔 although that must be because all women have it easy and never message anyone - which is totes unfair!!
Funnily enough I do have a strap on 😂😂 but that's a story for another day 😊

Posted
In answer to the OG question, it’s rare I get done before 4 hours have passed… and last night was 7. Everyone is different, so allot time accordingly.
Posted
I use the second hand on my watch to time it....
Posted
10 hours ago, PJ3000 said:

😂😂😂 I didnt need to put unicorn 🦄 everyone knows that all subs have to be unicorns duh!! I would actually consider a mouthy, stubborn sub 🤔 as long as they bring ice-cream to each session. None of that cheap crap either! I want Carte d'or or Ben & Jerry's!!
Funnily enough my inbox is like a ghost town 🤔 although that must be because all women have it easy and never message anyone - which is totes unfair!!
Funnily enough I do have a strap on 😂😂 but that's a story for another day 😊

So I'm bring the best ice cream and don't get to live in The House? This sounds like a rough deal to be honest, I'll make do with those with less stamina and keep my ice cream