How much time is good time for sex?

is****

Posted
11 hours ago, PJ3000 said:

😂😂😂 I didnt need to put unicorn 🦄 everyone knows that all subs have to be unicorns duh!! I would actually consider a mouthy, stubborn sub 🤔 as long as they bring ice-cream to each session. None of that cheap crap either! I want Carte d'or or Ben & Jerry's!!
Funnily enough my inbox is like a ghost town 🤔 although that must be because all women have it easy and never message anyone - which is totes unfair!!
Funnily enough I do have a strap on 😂😂 but that's a story for another day 😊

You not like hagandaz ? Also what flavour ice cream ?

What happens when you run out of ice cream.also do you order on line while enjoying  your subs ?

Inquiring minds must be answered 

Posted

Sex can be amazing when done with the right person. When masters head tilts back an his his roll back an I here him go oh fuck best words an action ever. That's when I know I'm in control

But in all seriousness I love cuddles before an after.

Was talking about this with a fellow kinkster you can get sex easy but people to cuddle not so much. 

Posted
It’s more about is it 1/2 an orgasm, 1 orgasm, 2 orgasms, or all of the orgasms.
Posted
Saturday at 01:47 PM, CopperKnob said:
Why are you all timing yourselves?

Because the BDSM Olympics are calling for tryouts. Gotta get our times up for qualifiers!

Posted
7 minutes ago, DyingForLife said:

Because the BDSM Olympics are calling for tryouts. Gotta get our times up for qualifiers!

Did I not write a post saying the exact opposite that BDSM is not an Olympic sport?!?!?!
God! If only the men would read something so they could enhance their communication skills TOUCHE! 😂😂😂😂

Posted
16 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Did I not write a post saying the exact opposite that BDSM is not an Olympic sport?!?!?!
God! If only the men would read something so they could enhance their communication skills TOUCHE! 😂😂😂😂

LOL!

Posted

It's a guy thing. They like 2  tell people how long they can last for. But most of it I halve it