Any kinksters in japan?

Ev****

Posted
Hey there everyone,
I'm currently located in Japan and I'm trying to find some people that are interested in BDSM/kink. In general I would go to a BDSM club/bar to meet likeminded people, but you have to be at least 20 here to get into clubs, so as a 19 y/o sadly that isn't an option for me rn.

I hoped to find some people online, but so far I haven't found anyone in the general area of Tokyo.

So my question is: Is there anyone from Tokyo here? Where is a good spot in the city to meet kinky people?
FETMOD-TF
Posted

Please feel free to make recommendations but no external links thank you. 

Posted
I recommend hopping in your server and seeing which door you come thru
Posted
Your best bet is searching on fetlife. There are more groups and kinksters than here.
Posted
There are a couple fetish clubs in Tokyo. Since you are western they could chose to skip to ask for ID. And some swinger apps might be an option as well or looking for munches on fetlife.
Posted
thank you for all your help✌️
Posted
I’m curious as well. I’ll be visiting Japan next year for a month with another kinkster and we’d love to visit the Japanese kink scene.
Posted
Can be tricky as some clubs not only require you to be over 20 but with kink ones have strict rules about needing to be recommended or accompanied by a regular/member if you're not Japanese.
Definitely check fetlife out for more info aswell as hopefully finding some people who attend such events as that can be a big help in actually getting into one.