Random profile visit information

Posted

Hi

Been going through my profile and on my visitors and visitors I've viewed started to notice some odd things 

Now I don't know if my account is hacked but it shows visits and spanks that I have not done. I can see whom I've viewed but quite a lot of whom I haven't looked at but show as I did? 

My message section has no foul play but this concerns me.

Anyone else have random people show up in there records?

Posted
Not sure about the spanks but do know if you use the Quick Search (swipe right/swipe left) feature it counts as a view even if you don't look at the profile but do swipe it - so that would explain the views and I "think" if you swipe right it may send a spank also
Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:
Not sure about the spanks but do know if you use the Quick Search (swipe right/swipe left) feature it counts as a view even if you don't look at the profile but do swipe it - so that would explain the views and I "think" if you swipe right it may send a spank also

Yes I think you’re right. I have ppl messaging me saying “I saw you looked at my profile” and “did you like what you saw” after I used the search and in fact didn’t view the profile, nor like what I saw.

Posted
Spanks are spanks recieved from interested people
Posted

I believe if you use the kinda quick kink thingy it counts as profile view