Don't be that guy (What is consent)

Posted
22 hours ago, gemini_man said:
Perhaps the merits of technicalities such as the wording of the Code Of Conduct (which ironically abbreviated spells COC!!) would be better either on a different thread, or better still as a direct suggestion to admin via the feedback option.
Likewise any further discussion of a certain users posts which have been done to death.
To get back to the point I think the majority on this thread agree that sending unsolicited explicit pictures is both not right nor consensual on the part of the recipient - sadly it is something that is rife on sites like this and that some men (and let's face it it is men, not sure I've ever heard a man moan that a woman has sent him an unsolicited pic of their genitalia - or if I have it's rarely) do think it's OK to send such pics.
Partly it comes down to misconceptions about sites such as this, with the thinking being that because it is sexual in nature that it gives a green light to be sexual from the get go, partly it's the "bravery" of being effectively anonymous, and various other factors besides - none of which are OK.
Unfortunately I'm not sure there's anyway to completely eradicate it, though hopefully the laws that are starting to appear to prevent such actions will be applicable across all media regardless of whether they are adult in nature and will have a positive effect, though sadly it will still be reliant on users reporting incidents and then sites taking action against offenders - and I *** that many will go unreported beyond that for *** of exposure (of being a member of sites like this) to the appropriate authorities by the very people seeking protection.
What it does show however is just how far men still have to go to move away from the caveman mentality.

I totally agree.
If you wouldn’t go up to someone and say it or do it at a bar/club, then don’t do it anywhere.

If someone to act like that in a BDSM/kink space, they’d be ejected and banned from the place. Why is here any different?

Posted

I wonder if any male as ever received un asked for pics of women of there bits

Posted
2 minutes ago, Charms said:

I have once or twice! They kept harassing me with nudes and were like, "I showed you my nudes please respond and subscribe to my premium only fans" 😅😂

Posted
3 minutes ago, KuroTheSemiFluff said:

I have once or twice! They kept harassing me with nudes and were like, "I showed you my nudes please respond and subscribe to my premium only fans" 😅😂

Damnever thought of it that way. Yes I guess women do to get you to give you *** ect.

Posted
13 minutes ago, Charms said:

I have and was not offended. If anything it just gave me input on their personality. Now if you send me a dick pic, we have issues. So I do get it for the women. Dick is not attractive, including mine, even though women find it attractive when "presented" properly. Maybe it's just me 🤷🏾‍♂️

Posted
12 minutes ago, KuroTheSemiFluff said:

I do not get those because it's in my profile don't come at me with no BS. And they can see in my face I mean it. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Posted
1 hour ago, Charms said:

unsolicited, nope

but actually if a women were to send me unsolicited feet pics then I'd be very happy :)

Posted
A duck pic really is a different thing, though. One, seismic is still a thing and women's psyche is still impacted by power imbalance. Two, it's not a passive thing to look at, it goes *in you*. There is a hint of threat in there (bc most are sending erect cocks), which leads me onto 3. The majority of ***s are on women, by men. So don't thrust your weapon at me. It's not the same as a cunt, tits, your furry ass while you look coquettishly over your shoulder...
Posted
Oh for crying out loud. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Quack.
Posted

@Char__ what I want to know is what as the duck done to be sexist.

Ps char an I are actually good freinds.  We have meet in real life so I think I can tease her about the duck.

Posted
1 hour ago, doubletrouble129 said:

I have and was not offended. If anything it just gave me input on their personality. Now if you send me a dick pic, we have issues. So I do get it for the women. Dick is not attractive, including mine, even though women find it attractive when "presented" properly. Maybe it's just me 🤷🏾‍♂️

May I ask as a  women how do men present there dicks perfectly.

Do you not go me man you woman.  Suck it.

(Sorry I'm jokeing. I need cheering up )

Posted
8 minutes ago, Charms said:

May I ask as a  women how do men present there dicks perfectly.

Do you not go me man you woman.  Suck it.

(Sorry I'm jokeing. I need cheering up )

😂😂 great question. No I left my caveman brain in my other jeans. I do not offer anything. You'll ask eventually. The presentation is all is the "ask" . This main event needs an introduction. Hope someone is taking notes 😂

Posted
24 minutes ago, doubletrouble129 said:

😂😂 great question. No I left my caveman brain in my other jeans. I do not offer anything. You'll ask eventually. The presentation is all is the "ask" . This main event needs an introduction. Hope someone is taking notes 😂

I would hope before it is presented it is taken an given a good cleaning. 

Do men wear Cave man 👖.  I thought it was just a leaf.

Women do actually ask guys know to show them there manhood . We don't just wait to be told what to do wither it . We know what we like

Posted
4 minutes ago, Charms said:

Women do actually ask guys know to show them there manhood . We don't just wait to be told what to do wither it . We know what we like

I've been told before that I'm different. It's always clean, some even ask to clean it. Being told what to do? If you give that permission then sure. Consent first. I know what you are getting at though. Not this man 😂

Posted
7 minutes ago, Charms said:

But that the same question for women. More bacteria thrive in you then us. We both have our issues, I think that sometimes get overlooked when "defending one's gender" and it's "norms".

BruiseWayne
Posted (edited)
On 5/14/2023 at 4:03 PM, zRyan_NY said:

But nobody ever reads the TOS when they sign up for an app. It’s clearly stated in FET’s TOS you are in fact giving consent lol.

Dude who gives a shit what the TOS says? Does that somehow make it cool to be doing this? Stop acting like a debate bro. :P

Edited by BruiseWayne
Posted

Trust me if I'm going to just chill out with a guy have spent 2 hours washing ,pulck8ng an sometimes I will even go few days before I plan to hang out I get waxed .

I never just turn up to chill.

Also I have never sent unsolicited  picks. I am fed up.of unsolicited dick pics though. Even its written in capital letters on my profile  please do not send them.

I have only asked 1 male on here to send me a dick pic. That was because the guy had the ladder percing. An I love body mods an pirecings 

• 1 month later...
Posted
I think it's a bigger problem than just the dick pics. It's so much more: sexual assaults and physical ***. It has become just normal for someone to experience sexual assault or physical ***.