Don't be that guy (What is consent)

Posted
33 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

actually - it's explicitly against the TOS to send dick pics.

which you'd know if you actually read it - instead of making excuses for what is a sex offence

Read the sites code of conduct. If something is not explicitly stated as disallowed it is then in fact allowed.

Posted
26 minutes ago, FETMOD-KF said:

Hi there

Sending dick pics is against our terms of service

please desist from telling people otherwise

--

for anyone else. if you do receive an unsolicited dick pic - please hit report and end the conversation.   

Read the sites code of conduct. If something is not explicitly stated as disallowed it is then in fact allowed. I am sorry but as a policy lawyer your own sites code of conduct does not state this. If you can message me privately I would be happy to explain

Posted
2 minutes ago, zRyan_NY said:

Read the sites code of conduct. If something is not explicitly stated as disallowed it is then in fact allowed.

Okay. This is how we prove whether you are right or not. Send a dick pick to someone in this conversation without consent. Who ever gets that dick pic will report you and we will see if you get banned. Everyone wins.

Posted
3 minutes ago, zRyan_NY said:

Read the sites code of conduct. If something is not explicitly stated as disallowed it is then in fact allowed. I am sorry but as a policy lawyer your own sites code of conduct does not state this. If you can message me privately I would be happy to explain

Another MOD has told you to desist telling people that it is allowed - you're now being told for a second time that unsolicited explicit pictures are against the site's TOS. Arguing with a MOD is also against the site's TOS. My advice to you is to accept that you've misunderstood the TOS and stop arguing your point.

Posted
1 minute ago, FETMOD-BD said:

Another MOD has told you to desist telling people that it is allowed - you're now being told for a second time that unsolicited explicit pictures are against the site's TOS. Arguing with a MOD is also against the site's TOS. My advice to you is to accept that you've misunderstood the TOS and stop arguing your point.

No mod has reached out to me. Not once. I received a “trolling” infraction and I have messaged you privately for more information waiting for a response.

Posted
Directly from the code of conduct:

- In the spirit of living up to our community values and adhering to law in some countries, sending unsolicited non-consensual dick pics or related content (cyberflashing) isn’t cool.
Posted
17 minutes ago, zRyan_NY said:

This is the first coherent response I have received so thank you. I once again never said they HAVE to accept anything. I was simply saying EXPECT it. It’s the reality we live in. Any app for that matter.. instagram, tinder etc. I am not sure why you can’t simply look yourself? Though I agree it’s downhill nature of this very unmoderated app. If I wanted to just spam pictures of my dick to people I wouldn’t use a kink app. In reality penetration really isn’t used as a “kink” in the usual sense that is. The dynamic is why I am here. If it was indeed a fallacy why has nobody ever been banned?

I’m sorry that instead of looking for yourself you want me to and at this point with all these replies I will in fact find it. And make a dang bibliography.

Yes to an extent people should expect it, but that doesn't make it any more right, or that they should accept it.
And whilst it is, sadly, a reality we all live in it's also a reality that certainly in some geographies pressure is rising to stop that kind of behaviour that does require consent.
I've said several times now I have looked for myself and see nothing that suggests it's OK to send unsolicited dick pics - which is precisely why I have asked you to point out the relevant section of the TOS.
What I *do* see in there are sections relating to not harassing or abusing other members - both of which it could be argued sending unsolicited cock pics fall under.
Either way I await your guidance to the relevant section that says it's OK with interest.

Posted
In my spot no one wants to see mine lol but I agree don't send pics if they didn't ask, it's being polite. some women like it but not all.
Posted
Guys listen up…sending unsolicited dick pics is 100% guaranteed to not get you laid. Your dick is not sexy. Your dick is not special. Women are laughing at you. If you want to attract women, be interesting. Be funny. Be genuine. Be anything other than a total piece of shit.
Posted (edited)

Cyberflashing is now a criminal offence and the person sending the unsolicited dick pic can face up to two years in prison. The new policy will mean cyberflashing carries the same maximum sentence as indecent exposure.

Doesn't matter if you're on a kink site or any other site or app you should always ask for consent!!! You wouldn't walk up to a woman in a pub or bar and show her your dick as a way of saying hello!!!!! BDSM and kink is all about consent and it actually states that in the tou's. 

Edited by lil-monster
Posted
1 minute ago, zRyan_NY said:

No mod has reached out to me. Not once. I received a “trolling” infraction and I have messaged you privately for more information waiting for a response.

There is a comment from a MOD on page 2 of this thread - then two members have referred you back to that MOD comment and you've still persisted in arguing. 

Posted
5 minutes ago, zRyan_NY said:

Try scrolling up a little - a Mod posted prior to this one and you even quoted them in responding to them - so absolutely a Mod reached out to you.

Posted

Dude if you keep arguing with a mod they will give you points!!! 

Posted
3 minutes ago, zRyan_NY said:
“Isn’t cool” is literally the opposite of not allowed. You don’t even know your own COC. Nowhere does it say expressly forbidden.

Dude, give up. You're arguing now for the sake of arguing. Stop doubling down. You're wrong. Take it on the chin

Posted
4 minutes ago, zRyan_NY said:
Directly from the code of conduct:

- In the spirit of living up to our community values and adhering to law in some countries, sending unsolicited non-consensual dick pics or related content (cyberflashing) isn’t cool.

And what part of that says the site TOS say it's allowed as you have been suggesting?!

Posted
Someone is angling for a MOD spanking 🤣
Posted
7 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

Cyberflashing is now a criminal offence and the person sending the unsolicited dick pic can face up to two years in prison. The new policy will mean cyberflashing carries the same maximum sentence as indecent exposure.

Doesn't matter if you're on a kink site or any other site or app you should always ask for consent!!! You wouldn't walk up to a woman in a pub or bar and show her your dick as a way of saying hello!!!!! BDSM and kink is all about consent and it actually states that in the tou's. 

Exactly this. Iv told people who join the lobby chat room to treat it as though you were in a pub or a bar. 

I'm glad that cyberflashing is a criminal  offence.  Its about time

Posted

Well that was exciting wasn't it.............. Where were we?????

Arch - I think you said something about having been receiving Dick Picks??

38 minutes ago, 4RCH said:

Although it generally happens more to women, it happens to guys too - lord know's why!

DarkArts1066
Posted
Seriously ?…………………..
zRyan_NY - your comments are abusive.

Bye bye.

For the record, and just my considered personal opinion (based on a LOT of experience)
If you, I or anyone sends an unsolicited dick pic, that is a breach of consent - UNLESS that person has SPECIFICALLY ASKED for someone to send a dick pic.

Your comment, regarding something not being specifically stated as disallowed being allowed suggests a wide range of potentially abusive behaviours…. But then, I believe that you already know that.
If I knocked on your door, ***d my way into your dwelling, and ***d you …. But you failed to specifically ask me not to - would that then be perfectly acceptable to you - and others ?

After all, according to yourself, “if something is not explicitly stated as disallowed, it is then in fact allowed”
No. I think not.

I am angered beyond words at your stance on this.
Posted
1 minute ago, FETMOD-BD said:

Well that was exciting wasn't it.............. Where were we?????

Arch - I think you said something about having been receiving Dick Pics??

Unfortunately yes - and it's clear that I'm A) In a relationship and B) straight - so why would I want to see a pic of someone's cock?

Posted
20 minutes ago, zRyan_NY said:
There is your proof everyone. This mod seems to think that me pointing out their flawed COC is trolling. Good day all!

From the TOS:

“You further undertake to refrain from the following:

To denounce, intimidate, or harass other members”

If showing your dick to a woman in public without her consent is blatant sexual harassment, what makes you think it’s ok here?

Posted
8 minutes ago, 4RCH said:

Unfortunately yes - and it's clear that I'm A) In a relationship and B) straight - so why would I want to see a pic of someone's cock?

Because....
The TOU's do not say that it's not allowed of course! All they say is that it's not cool which means we can send them. You literally consented receiving them when you signed up to a kink/sex site. You should expect it.
God!
Literally sarcasm for people who can't read the room