Ladies!!! ***d orgasms/ST and how to get sensitivity back???!

Je****

Posted

Ok so, ***d orgasms and sexual *** 🤭

It's always been a fantasy of mine to be "sexually ***d" by being ***d to cum over and over again.

My partner is very gifted with his hands and mouth as I am very sensitive to skin and touch anyway... however quickly as I may get one banged out... a second is hard. It can take me maybe half hour plus... but a third I could be there an hour trying. 

I find I am no longer sensitive to the touch and the second attempt usually takes a wand to *** it out of me. 

This brings the third to a very hard push. The third is with extreme wand vibrations, hands and mouth, spit, all the things that get me off... but then I'm numb down below. 

I'm at a point of shaking and crying (in the best way) but I've never been able to get past 3 onto 4. 

I want to be able to manage 4 in one session. 

I am sadly not gifted enough to be able to experience "multiple orgasms" and I envy those who can have them. 

While I want to hear from multiple orgasmers, my main audience, I hope would be to ladies who find their clit gets numb and harder to orgasm. 

What else do you try or do with a partner and/or toys, to push you beyond your limit on that next orgasm. 

Me and partner are happy to try anything to achieve this (within our limits), but I end up frustrated and then determined for that 4th, but it never comes (pun intended). 

Any suggestions?

We have tried hands, tongues, wands, clit suction/stimulators, slapping and biting,  teasing... 

I'm open to ST, so clamps, pegs, slapping, whipping, flogging, biting, other toys and things to give my Foof a battering. But the goal is to have that shaking, trembling,  I 'can't control my emotions' explosion. 

😅😅😅😅

Posted
Maybe that’s the answer does your foof need to have a battering maybe your just too tense in expecting that battering and the orgasm won’t happen I get that you need that side of things if that’s your thing but maybe just take a step back and learn to feel sensations in a different way Have you tried blindfolded and wearing headphones more towards the sensory side of play add in some edging Expect the unexpected so to speak.
Give your foof a brake of the battering some tlc
Posted
24 minutes ago, Jane-1975 said:

Maybe that’s the answer does your foof need to have a battering maybe your just too tense in expecting that battering and the orgasm won’t happen I get that you need that side of things if that’s your thing but maybe just take a step back and learn to feel sensations in a different way Have you tried blindfolded and wearing headphones more towards the sensory side of play add in some edging Expect the unexpected so to speak.
Give your foof a brake of the battering some tlc

It hasn't had a battering that's the thing haha 

Thats why I'm wondering if thats what its gonna take 

Posted
From what i recall and personal experiences , definitely describing a 'wanking wall' with or without a partner , doesn't matter how hard you try , you hit that wall its David vs Goliath ;)
Cheekysub247
Posted
Gonna follow for ideas too.... but slightly different, i find if making me cum takes too long then i go numb.... then nothing will happen,
Posted
Have you ever tried going the opposite to rough and be super gentle 'tickle'? Blowing and softly dragging your fingers across after you've cum the first time.
I agree you should be blindfold so you don't know what your partner is doing. Heighten your senses.... Just a thought🙂🤷‍♂️🙃
Posted
11 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

It hasn't had a battering that's the thing haha 

Thats why I'm wondering if thats what its gonna take 

Have you thought about  wax play that might stimulate it   Do you enjoy having  some *** when getting to orgasm for me I love nipple play and when they are pulled quite hard  the feeling goes right down to the foof lol (love that word by the way) and have a huge orgasm  with wax play you could pour the hot wax over clit. But obviously know your stuff before  playing   
does edging work how long can you go till you explode or not  edge  or get partner to edge and he tells you no that’s enough do that for a week your not allowed to touch yourself or play.  And then  on last night edge till you brake   
have you tried a peg on your clit that’s a good feeling  

how about Anal ? Tried that  that’s can actually give you a   Bigger orgasm than through penetration   

Posted
Have you tried internal digital stimulation of the front wall of the vagina? The clitoral nerve bundle extends inside about 1-2 inches, to the G-spot, which is normally not quite as sensitive to stimulation, and it can get quite engorged with proper stimulation, and sometimes leads to squirting. Normally with my partners I focus there when I am doing ***d orgasms. I have also used a TENS machine which uses electrical stimulation of the muscles and has caused some intense, leg shaking, can’t stand up afterwards orgasms.
Posted
21 minutes ago, TR0S3PH said:

From what i recall and personal experiences , definitely describing a 'wanking wall' with or without a partner , doesn't matter how hard you try , you hit that wall its David vs Goliath ;)

Can you explain what you mean Troj I'm so confused lol

Posted
16 minutes ago, Cheekysub247 said:

Gonna follow for ideas too.... but slightly different, i find if making me cum takes too long then i go numb.... then nothing will happen,

Pretty much same. Takes ages, I get frustrated and go numb. 

We are gonna try to whack some out of me this evening, see what happens. I'm hoping it'll be successful past 3 of them 

Posted
13 minutes ago, LJC44 said:

Have you ever tried going the opposite to rough and be super gentle 'tickle'? Blowing and softly dragging your fingers across after you've cum the first time.
I agree you should be blindfold so you don't know what your partner is doing. Heighten your senses.... Just a thought🙂🤷‍♂️🙃

Yeh i agree on the blindfold. I don't use those enough.  

But yeh all the gentle stuff gets me off but then I go numb. 

Then I have to use a wand for some feeling. By 3rd I have no feeling at all left. Even gentle won't do it after that but il try some restraints, blindfold, and maybe ice or wax 

Posted
13 minutes ago, Jane-1975 said:

Have you thought about  wax play that might stimulate it   Do you enjoy having  some *** when getting to orgasm for me I love nipple play and when they are pulled quite hard  the feeling goes right down to the foof lol (love that word by the way) and have a huge orgasm  with wax play you could pour the hot wax over clit. But obviously know your stuff before  playing   
does edging work how long can you go till you explode or not  edge  or get partner to edge and he tells you no that’s enough do that for a week your not allowed to touch yourself or play.  And then  on last night edge till you brake   
have you tried a peg on your clit that’s a good feeling  

how about Anal ? Tried that  that’s can actually give you a   Bigger orgasm than through penetration   

Will try blindfold maybe ice and wax. 

I'm not too keen on wax down there but maybe inner thighs. 

Edging I hate doing gets me angry haha. But can maybe try some edging between orgasms. 

As for the partner, he's more hedonistic and wants me to have as much pleasure as possible, he doesn't like denying me. He'd have me wanking every night if he could haha.  

Anal is on the list of things to try though. I've honestly a tight ass, so I can get hurt and tear down there when I've tried previously. Even with tons of lube haha. But its something I wanna try again. 

Posted
7 minutes ago, dallas809 said:

Have you tried internal digital stimulation of the front wall of the vagina? The clitoral nerve bundle extends inside about 1-2 inches, to the G-spot, which is normally not quite as sensitive to stimulation, and it can get quite engorged with proper stimulation, and sometimes leads to squirting. Normally with my partners I focus there when I am doing ***d orgasms. I have also used a TENS machine which uses electrical stimulation of the muscles and has caused some intense, leg shaking, can’t stand up afterwards orgasms.

I can't use electrical as I have a heart condition 

But u have came a plenty via gspot... however I need both clit and gspot to come or just clit. I've barely ever in my life came from gspot alone.  I've managed to squirt about 4 times in my life... all with this partner, but never before haha. So I know I've a good compatible partner but I get frustrated with my body after 3 cus it takes ages. I am nearly bursting veins trying to get myself to cum. 

I am always relaxed but anything after that number 3 is awful for me to manage

Posted
3 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

Can you explain what you mean Troj I'm so confused lol

Its like , If you go to the gym , or long distance run and what not - Your body hits a exhaustion level , its either stop and try again another day , slowly build up stamina . or power through and develop a second wind.
tantricity and mentality similarly , could be a mental barrier , the desire sometimes overpowers the physicality of a situation

?

Posted

I think you may need to tackle this from a couple of angles to be honest. The first being that perhaps you're putting too much pressure on yourself to cum again. I went through a long stage a couple of years ago of not being able to cum, because I was putting too much pressure on myself and would work myself up in the wrong way lol

The second angle, I wonder whether you both need to change the approach to making you cum? So, you mention the methods in which you usually use, perhaps your body needs a change in order to 'reset'? So for example instead of using oral, fingers, etc for the first, then a wand for the second, could you try some totally different sensations, and maybe do that as a whole-body thing, so the focus and pressure isnt just on your clit and cumming, if that makes sense? X

Posted
I am the same way and I have found the only way to achieve this at least in my own experience is anal. Anal sex along with clitoral stimulation personally gives me rolling orgasms and I had never experienced more than three like you before trying anal sex.
Posted
Perhaps rather than throwing more physical stimulus at your body you guys try some mental play. Stimulating your mind on a kinkier level might be the thing you need after 3. Or you might just have a longer refractory period. That’s ok too and perfectly normal.
Posted
Search up squirting get him to get his fingers inside and get you squirting once you have got to that level of let go you can release to multiple orgasms
Posted
The issue might be nerve damage due to using a wand...that is one of the risks of using vibrators... especially ones as powerful as the wand. There is lots of documentation and articles about the risks and hazards associated with vibrators that can be found with a quick google search.
Posted
Didk I feel maybe ur thinking too hard or not shutting off ur brain enough maybe IDK all of my partners have had multiple orgasms just off regular intercourse pretty much every single time. I have always wanted to do ***d orgasms and be a pleasure Dom but have yet to find someone who also is into it.
Posted
Stop trying so hard.
When your orgasm comes, relax into it, this way it’ll be more intense but less tense so your body will be in a better position to cum again.
Try to reverse your brain and try and stop yourself from cumming, I find this also makes for a more intense but less tense orgasm.
Have a break inbetween, give your bits a rest whilst you play at something else.
As others have said, try exploring squirting. At 47 I had noooo idea I could squirt until MrP showed me that I was able to. This produces a completely different orgasm. Much softer, it affects more of the body rather than a pin pointed explosion, it lasts longer and leaves room for the other type of more intense orgasms. With squirting my orgasm literally can feel endless.
But, beyond anything DONT get hung up by it all & just have fun trying.
Posted
17 hours ago, SavageSamOKC said:

The issue might be nerve damage due to using a wand...that is one of the risks of using vibrators... especially ones as powerful as the wand. There is lots of documentation and articles about the risks and hazards associated with vibrators that can be found with a quick google search.

I know i certainly don't have nerve damage cus I am very sensitive the next day again! But I know this is a risk and it scares the tits off me lol I don't use wands all too often, only when trying to *** orgasms, which to be fair I haven't had time to try much lately xx

Posted
2 hours ago, BigPolly said:

Stop trying so hard.
When your orgasm comes, relax into it, this way it’ll be more intense but less tense so your body will be in a better position to cum again.
Try to reverse your brain and try and stop yourself from cumming, I find this also makes for a more intense but less tense orgasm.
Have a break inbetween, give your bits a rest whilst you play at something else.
As others have said, try exploring squirting. At 47 I had noooo idea I could squirt until MrP showed me that I was able to. This produces a completely different orgasm. Much softer, it affects more of the body rather than a pin pointed explosion, it lasts longer and leaves room for the other type of more intense orgasms. With squirting my orgasm literally can feel endless.
But, beyond anything DONT get hung up by it all & just have fun trying.

Yes I agree I need to stop putting pressure on myself. I am very guilty of it. But I get so frustrated with myself. During normal orgasms, I do tune my mind to only think of what sensations I feel.  I do squirt, with partner when I'm not even trying haha. But same thing, I can't do multiple! But we will keep at it! Congrats on squirting though, sounds like a great experience for you <3

Posted
What about adding some lubricant to your clit??? It sometimes gets dry