Exploring the joy of spanking (debate)

Posted

MOTION : This house believes spanking is delicious. ASSUME the position snd let's see why that might be.

Plugging in my earbuds in bed I was listening to a series of thwacks being acted out by a hungry nymphette on soundcloud. Counting to 30 from 1 the pulsating rhythm was punctuated by increasing yelps. Anticipating each new strike of the latex flogger ..the pause was exquisite..and then the air whoosh...then the slap of flesh ..then a reverb and intake of breath. My Sony wh1000x3s are good but is it actually possible to hear the sting?

I lay in the dark motionless spellbound and like a sommelier defining a fine wine. I really think i could discern the colour, the notes. The urge to kiss her deeply overwhelmed me.

In another altogetner more playful session rolling a dice selected the implement of choice. 1 bare hand ..each number increasing in intensity to 6. Can you bear the challenge? Where would your boundary be set ? At 4 perhaps.. leaving 2 more to dread ?

Then I was reminded of the importance of the scene. Why does a playful OTK out of doors feel such fun. A woodland bench is such a good place to laugh and love. Sunshine ..thin cotton..and access. The three ingredients of a perfect afternoon walk. It's not the risk of being caught. I'm bored with all that exhibitionistic danger. No it was more basic. Just the feeling of abandon to the senses. Warm breeze caressing skin.

Come sit beside me, gently raise that fluttering short hem and be prepared to squirm.

• 10 months later...
Posted

'This house believes spanking is delicious. ASSUME the position snd let's see why that might be. ' have there been any doubters, squirming outdoors idyllic

Posted

The very first time I was spanked in a sexual context...well let me backtrack...the first time I CAME when receiving a spanking, it was when I was 16 - the girl giving it to me was also 16.

It’s never lost its charm.