a new experience: spanking party! the joint was swinging!

pomonagirl909

pomonagirl909
Posted

So over the weekend i went to my 2nd ever house party and 1st ever spanking party!

As always, i was extra-nervous about the idea of going to a house party. But i had had some online interactions with the host and a few people that i know/trust had nothing but good things to say about him. So i felt pretty safe to attend...that everything would be above-board and there wouldn't be any crazy surprises once i arrived.

Upon entering, there was no way to mistake that i was in the right place! Even without the presence of fetish clothing and rolling suitcases (we had been instructed to dress casual/vanilla and keep the "whips and chains" at home), the odd assortment of eclectic people and the palpable tension made it obvious that i had arrived to my destination.

Slowly more & more people filtered in as introductions, small talk, and trips to the potluck buffet were made. Within the first hour, the host called everyone in for a brief overview of the rules/expectations, as well as an introduction circle.

i love how he framed it as, "A house party where spanking sometimes happens." We were encouraged to socialize, relax, and if the spirit moved, to spank. i also especially liked how he made a point to mention that it wasn't a contest of strength or masochism, and that a casual, "getting to know you" spanking was totally appropriate, especially given how a lot of us didn't know each other or had never played with each other.

After the introduction circle, an ice breaker game was announced: Jenga! Of course, it was a Kinky Version, because why wouldn't it be?

On each wooden piece, a spank-centric action was written. "Spank the person to your left." "Receive three swats with a paddle." etc. Even though it was made clear that you could decline the action (or nominate a proxy), it seemed like a bit too much for me to handle at the moment so i bowed out of playing.

As the game got underway, i perused the potluck fare and found the patio---this place is in one of those old neighborhoods of LA, built on a hill and with a great view. i made the rounds and tried to introduce myself to everyone in attendance.

i tried to put off a calm, self-possessed, confident vibe but i'll be honest. At least two separate times i was seriously thinking about bolting!! i mean, i don't suffer from much social anxiety, but, being at a crowded house party where i didn't know ANYONE, and throw in the Kink element? It can be a lot to take in!

Speaking of anxiety, this was my first time attending a play party without bringing a toy bag and WOW did i ever feel anxious without it! i think i wasn't the only one, as others began talking about their various prized toys such as Floggers, Whips, Dragon Tails, and Paddles. The "show and tell" of looking through other peoples' toy bags is one of my favorite things about going to a Dungeon. It's so fun to see what other people bring, and to hear their stories about their favorite pieces.

Soon after the Jenga game ended, the spanking began. There were two open bedrooms as well as a low couch off the side of the living room. It was fun to see the skirts fly up and hands go down. And down. And down.

i definitely wanted to play, but was so nervous and shy about bringing it up to anyone. But after a few hours, the host asked me if i was ready (we had briefly discussed the idea of playing together online in the days leading up to the party). i was so nervous and reiterated that it had been so long and play had been so scarce the last three years since covid. i begged him to go easy on me...to be nice to me. i was only half joking!

Once a room opened up he led me inside, sat down on the bed, and signaled for me to lay down over his lap. "Oh boy, this is REALLY happening!" ran through my head. i took off my shoes (mostly as a last-ditch effort to stall for time) before laying down as instructed.

Within seconds, it began.

He began over my skirt, which was nice and felt good. The smacks felt unhurried and well paced, which was totally in line with the calm demeanor that he gave off, and my request for "the kid gloves". After several minutes, he carefully lifted my skirt and now the real *** began! Even though i know he was going easy on me, i found myself struggling a few times to keep my breath steady and body composed. Every so often he would verbally check in on me asking if i was ok. "Yes", i said, until it was getting to be too much and we stopped. Within moments of sitting up, i start to feel the delicious warmth spreading across my cheeks and through my body. "Oh yeah, this is why i do this!" i think, smiling happily.

After a few hugs and murmured reassurances, i rejoined the party, now in full "swing". It was getting late and everyone was "warmed up" in one way or another. It was great to see the expressions on everyone's faces and feel the way the energy had shifted. Gone was that strange tension from when i arrived. The joint was swinging.

At around ten til seven an announcement was made (end time for the party was 7pm) and people began to line up to make "to go" plates of food. i was sad that things were wrapping up, especially since people were finally feeling a bit more courageous and open about asking to play.

But, all good things must come to an end, and it certainly was a good thing for me that i attended. Each time i attend a Kink/BDSM event, be it a munch, social, class or party, it's like part of a puzzle. Each time i attend, i challenge myself, i learn something new, i meet new people and, i like to think, i grow a little bit. Both in my Kink Life, and my vanilla life.

Attending a Spank-centric party was definitely a bit out of my comfort zone and normal type of play party that i seek out. Although i do like spanking, i missed the feeling of a scene with more variety (not just hands, but floggers, riding crops, bondage, etc), as well as some of the amenities of a Dungeon, like benches and crosses. But the good company, good food, casual atmosphere and most gracious host made up for those things and i would definitely go to another one of his parties!

Posted
Omg a spanking party 🥰
pomonagirl909
Posted

i'll be going to more of them for sure!!

Posted
I would love to go to one if you know any in nyc can you let me know please
pomonagirl909
Posted
6 hours ago, jodindbudspllworld said:

I would love to go to one if you know any in nyc can you let me know please

Hi! i am unable to message you----but feel free to message me! 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
It wasn’t a spank party that we attended. More of getting to know one another through naked twister BUT, I would definitely enjoy this spanking idea!