Don't Cum in Her Pussy

DaddyDom1212

DaddyDom1212
Posted

The cuck wanted me to fuck his wife. He wanted to see her pleasured by another man. At their house, we had drinks before we went upstairs.

She was petite with soft curves. Brown hair and eyes. 

In the bedroom she stripped down and got in bed. He husband Sat in the corner in a chair and pulled out his cock to jerk off.

Use her, but don't cum in her pussy. Dont wear a condom. Cum on her tits or ass.

She looked at.me and smiled.

Rub your pussy, I told her.

I looked around and saw Bobbie pins.

I put the Bobbie pins on her nipples and fed her my cock.

I rubbed her pussy while she sucked me. Her husband stroked his cock. His wife's lips were wrapped around my cock while she stroked me.

Use your left hand. 

I love seeing your wedding ring rubbing against my cock.

Ride it.

She got on top of me and slowly grinded on me while in pinched the Bobbie pins on her nipples. She moaned out. Grinded harder. 

Can I cum? She asked. Her husband responded. Cum Baby.

I grabbed her by the throat and squeezed. Don't cum. Hold it. This is my pussy. She looked at me with wide eyes.

Your pussy? She panted. Your pussy. She grinded harder.

Can I cum? Hold it in told her.

Her husband jerked his cock fast.

Please, can I cum she asked. I pinched her nipples harder. 

Uhhh, she moaned out. Please. Please.

Cum.

She let go and her body arches back and came on my cock.

Her husband came all over himself.

Suck it. Suck your pussy juice off my cock.

She sucked me.

Cum on her face, her husband said.

I laid her on her back and spread her legs wide open and slid my cock inside her.

I worked my cock slow and deep.

Cum in my pussy she whispered.

I worked her fast and deeper.

Cum in my pussy she said. This your pussy.

Oh my God her husband mumbled.

I pounded her pussy harder. Faster and deeper.

She was moaning and yelling while I pounded her tight creamy pussy.

I grabbed her by the throat and squeezed, pushing her down and pounding that pussy.

I came in her pussy while I let out a deep moan.

Oh my got, not in her pussy!.

I pulled out and got off the bed.

He buried his face in her pussy and ate my cum out of his wife moaning 'not in her pussy'

Posted
Hmmmm fun story but am I the only one thinking there is a consent *** at the end of this story. Is it the husbands place to dictate? Is it ultimately the wife’s decision as it’s her body? Is it stepping over the negotiated limits agreed before the scene unfolded? Food for thought?
Posted
Yeah, the cuck allowed the interaction to begin with, so I too think it's bad form to go against that. Fortunately the wife was ok with it, but when dealing with a couple (or any number of participants), you best make sure everyone has the consent between everyone sorted and maintained.
Posted
1 hour ago, Muso83 said:
He should have whipped that pussy if he licks her out she will do it again.

I think the fact that he gobbled it up may indicate he considers it part of the play. So in a way, he may have given consent prior to the exchange, and him forbidding it was roleplaying.