New to bdsm scene but not self bdsm

Skateraven

Skateraven
Posted

I'm a virgin to bdsm with a partner because I was always afraid of "doing it wrong" but I've always done self bondage like on deviant art. I'm tired of doing it alone but how do I make the first step? Any advice for a sub brat boy looking to branch out for the first time?

Posted

there's so many options - but - for example, if your interests are ropes/bondage then finding a local rope workshop is always a good start.

finding a partner otherwise - there's so many permutations - you can meet someone anywhere and within a couple of dates ask about their interests in kink - but - it's sometimes easier to narrow the dating pool - and that's where things like online sites like this can help - but also, if you go to local munches or events you know people there are likely to be kinky.

This doesn't really guarantee anything - you can kinda be the latest newbie looking to get dick wet - and so it is a case of proving you're more than that.   That's not necessarily going through several layers of hell - but, just, turning up - being friendly and becoming known.   

Posted
Go to a fetish weekend there is plenty around bring a friend and just take it slowly.
Skateraven
Posted
On 5/30/2019 at 5:44 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

there's so many options - but - for example, if your interests are ropes/bondage then finding a local rope workshop is always a good start.

finding a partner otherwise - there's so many permutations - you can meet someone anywhere and within a couple of dates ask about their interests in kink - but - it's sometimes easier to narrow the dating pool - and that's where things like online sites like this can help - but also, if you go to local munches or events you know people there are likely to be kinky.

This doesn't really guarantee anything - you can kinda be the latest newbie looking to get dick wet - and so it is a case of proving you're more than that.   That's not necessarily going through several layers of hell - but, just, turning up - being friendly and becoming known.   

Im interested in roleplay and bondage mostly. I'd like to find someone to play out creative scenarios with 

Posted

yep - something like a peer rope club - if there's someone you end up partnering up with for the sake of the exercise - you can be like "hey, want to practice/explore/etc. more outside of this" and, I've seen so many new friendships and play partners spring up from similar.