I have a cuckold fantasy.

alienwolf

Posted

To start off, my gf and I are very happy together, we’ve been together almost a year, and we’re already having our first little one soon in august. I’m looking for opinions on cuckolding. I get off on the idea of her cheating on me. She knows this, we’ve talked about it. She’s unsure about actually doing it, but she entertains the idea sometimes in the bedroom (telling fiction stories about her messing with someone else, moaning names other than mine, etc.). She has said she MIGHT try it, but it would have to be after the baby comes. I’m not an insecure/jealous person and i would never personally cheat on her unless she had a fetish like mine(which she doesn’t). What are your experiences in cuckolding? 

Posted

the thing is..... she doesn't actually HAVE to do this for it to work if she's unsure/uncomfortable.

all she has to do is come in and tell you she has ;) 

Posted
3 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

the thing is..... she doesn't actually HAVE to do this for it to work if she's unsure/uncomfortable.

all she has to do is come in and tell you she has ;) 

she does this already. it works but not great as i know she hasn’t and i actually wanna see it whether it be filmed or i be there. 

i appreciate your input, thank you 

Posted
She may *** not being desirable while pregnant . Maybe her fantasy is to get you to respond . Have you tried ravishing her ? You will be the baby once it's born and will not get the attention you.enjoy .
Posted
My opinion, you better make 100% damn sure your ready. Were swingers and I've seen couples think there ready. Just to see them freak out or have regrets and fall apart. It should be something that you've spent alot of time discussing. Talking about why you want to. Is she comfortable and wanting the same. And always let her make the decision ,time,and place. It's her who's doing all the deed and your just watching. Don't pressure and try and convince her of doing something she doesn't want. And number 1 rule. NO IS NO!!!! no if ,and or but.
Posted
2 hours ago, Mutant69 said:

My opinion, you better make 100% damn sure your ready. Were swingers and I've seen couples think there ready. Just to see them freak out or have regrets and fall apart. It should be something that you've spent alot of time discussing. Talking about why you want to. Is she comfortable and wanting the same. And always let her make the decision ,time,and place. It's her who's doing all the deed and your just watching. Don't pressure and try and convince her of doing something she doesn't want. And number 1 rule. NO IS NO!!!! no if ,and or but.

i understand and i appreciate your input. i will never *** her into anything she doesn’t wanna do. if it happens it will be a mutual agreement. i don’t want her to jump straight into sex with another man because i, myself, think i’m ready but i’m not 100% sure. if we do this, we will start at a bar or some kind of public place and watch her dance/flirt with other guys, we will move forward if we’re ready. we’ve already started into the fetish a few months back. she downloaded tinder and started sexting other men through snapchat. this was hot, but i’m ready to move forward. the only reason we haven’t is because we’ve agreed it’d be hard to find a another guy to advance on a pregnant woman 😂

Posted
7 hours ago, purrfectpanther said:

She may *** not being desirable while pregnant . Maybe her fantasy is to get you to respond . Have you tried ravishing her ? You will be the baby once it's born and will not get the attention you.enjoy .

thanks for your input. i let her know she’s beautiful and that i love her every single day. i try to spoil her as much as i possibly can. her biggest fantasy is actually being a slave used for sex. she’s a submissive masochist. i also happen to be submissive but we compromise. i am mostly her dom and she will occasionally dom over me. like i said we are very happy together and we communicate very well. we have no problems in the relationship. i am here for my questions and your opinions. but again, i appreciate your input. 

Posted

It can't be easy a sub with a slave wannabe

Posted

it’s not hard. most relationships aren’t easy but i find this one to be pretty easy. we’re happy inside and out of the bedroom. her slave fantasy is strictly for the bedroom. but who knows, she might find a master and cuckold me with him 🤷🏼‍♂️

Posted
There's definitely some guy who wouldn't care if she's pregnant or not. I don't want to voice my personal opinion on this to much. But look for a swingers club near you. Go on a night when there's singles allowed in. Or join sdc or sls. Swingers life style
Posted
1 hour ago, Mutant69 said:

There's definitely some guy who wouldn't care if she's pregnant or not. I don't want to voice my personal opinion on this to much. But look for a swingers club near you. Go on a night when there's singles allowed in. Or join sdc or sls. Swingers life style

Thank you. I’m on here for opinions and advice, so i would definitely like to hear your personal opinion. Do you think i’ve got the right idea? Like slowly going into it. I’m not sure about a swingers club because we’re not into swinging. She’s gotten more comfortable with the idea of cuckolding, the more we discuss it. I appreciate your input and would like to hear more from you. So again, Thank you!

Taliah-4351
Posted

Maybe her fantasy is to get you to respond, You will be the baby once it's born and will not get the attention you

Posted

Join sls, swingers life style online. You'll find more than you want of single guys to meet up with. Always meet at a pub, gentleman's club, or other public area. First time or few it's a date night. You don't know this person! Feel them out, read there body language.  And get a nice hotel room they pay.  And play out of town! Never play in your own back yard. Go to a nearby city to play.  Never give them your phone #  or Facebook name.  Make up names for yourself  if you want. Condoms are always a must no exceptions!!!!  Like o said, you don't no these people.  If yall have rules and you should, tell them to the person you meet. Example, we don't kiss on mouth, my wife doesn't want me giving a girl oral. Dont come in my wife's mouth, etc.  use kik to message.

Posted
1 hour ago, Mutant69 said:

Join sls, swingers life style online. You'll find more than you want of single guys to meet up with. Always meet at a pub, gentleman's club, or other public area. First time or few it's a date night. You don't know this person! Feel them out, read there body language.  And get a nice hotel room they pay.  And play out of town! Never play in your own back yard. Go to a nearby city to play.  Never give them your phone #  or Facebook name.  Make up names for yourself  if you want. Condoms are always a must no exceptions!!!!  Like o said, you don't no these people.  If yall have rules and you should, tell them to the person you meet. Example, we don't kiss on mouth, my wife doesn't want me giving a girl oral. Dont come in my wife's mouth, etc.  use kik to message.

Thank you so much, this is very helpful! I will add you on here, i appreciate it

Posted
12 hours ago, Taliah said:

Maybe her fantasy is to get you to respond, You will be the baby once it's born and will not get the attention you

thanks for your input

Posted

Yeah, no worries brother.

Make it fun and exciting! Like I said, meet someone on sls. See if there certified on there.  And make it a date night.  Have drinks, go dancing. Whatever . If it's a fantasy drag it out. Fucking is over pretty damn quick or maybe a little time.  And then you go home. So dont just meet, fuck and leave feeling like what the fuck just happened.  

And you let her pick the guy!!!!! That's the most iost important part. Your just a watcher, shes the player and doing the work. She needs to feel a attraction to the guy. Physical , intellectual or what ever makes her comfortable.  Hell, if all goes well maybe do mfm after watching some. 

Good luck