The hardest punishment. Impact play

Ch****

Posted
As a dom what is the hardest punishment you have delivered or you would en*** ?
As a sub what is the hardest punishment you have received or you would accept/ tolerate?
Consent is assumed.
Please give details: implements, severity, marks, intensity, circumstances- whatever you feel comfortable with...
Photo evidence is welcome if allowed....
Posted
11 minutes ago, Christian-2070 said:

Photo evidence is welcome if allowed....

Sorry no photos allowed in the forum. 

Posted
That depends hugely on the preceded concent!
Assuming that concent has been obtained and everything has been discussed in detail....
Warm up with hand spanking and the belt over the clothes. Then proceeding to other implements ( caning birching etc). Breaks only for body positioning and instructions accompanied by hair pulling and face slapping. Once all the implements have been used over the clothes the sub is instructed to gradually remove one layer of clothes. Then I start over again with all the available implements over and over again up to the point the sub is completely naked.
I think whole body whipping, bum birching , thigh caning and breast strapping are some of my choices for really hard punishment.
Needless to say that my partner is obliged immediately to please me at any stage of the session upon my request...
Posted
Hardest punishment and impact play punishment are two different things for me. As a Daddy Dom the hardest punishment I can give my little is putting their favorite stuffie in a time out. Not taking it away but putting it in a corner for a short time period. But impact play I have a paddle with the words “Roll for Damage” on it and a D8 dice in it that I made them roll the dice to either determine how hard the spanking will be or how many hits they get their choice between the two.
Posted
1 hour ago, Bruised_attitudes said:
Hardest punishment and impact play punishment are two different things for me. As a Daddy Dom the hardest punishment I can give my little is putting their favorite stuffie in a time out. Not taking it away but putting it in a corner for a short time period. But impact play I have a paddle with the words “Roll for Damage” on it and a D8 dice in it that I made them roll the dice to either determine how hard the spanking will be or how many hits they get their choice between the two.

The dice is actually in the paddle?

Posted
13 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

The dice is actually in the paddle?

Yes think of it like there’s a little hollow cube built into the paddle with the dice in there

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

Pretty cool

If you’d like send me a message and I’ll send you a picture of it.

Posted

I don’t use impact play for punishment. The Keyword is “play”, and I don’t “play” when I punish as that causes confusion. Thankfully I rarely find myself needing to punish because if I do then something has gone severely wrong. 

Funnishment on the other hand is a different story. Hardest was a webbing strap at full *** across the ass. (Makes a lovely sound, looks brutal, but doesn’t really hurt much). Drawn *** with a cane and with an aluminium paddle. Hard spanking wearing vampire gloves. Oh and several strokes of a bulllwhip…… Great fun!

Posted

That is my main problem I want hurt punishment as a reward, my MASTER knows of my love for *** he will give me *** as a reward but he does have a punishment in mind for me, he even told me what it will be, I hate cold, being outside completely naked for 10 minutes. Thst is enough for me to never disobey him ever SIR 

Posted
Ignoring has left the longest lasting mark and its invisible.
Posted

More of a funishment, but CBT, with a rubber mallet, with great caution, very efficient for delivering the *** they were seeking. It was all quite new to me at the time.  Now I'm somewhat doubtful of how safe it is to use a rubber mallet for CBT, though it was extremely enjoyable.

• 3 weeks later...
Samischaste
Posted
Hard to beat a good belting. Makes beautiful bruises