Impact play remedies

Posted

Hello everyone, as a new member of this site and also a new explorer of the kinkworld, I have some questions I hope could be answered. So me and my current partner have started experimenting with our kinks. Mine has always been impact play, my first question is what do you suggest is the best remedy for sore and stingy marks from impact play? I've tried multiple creams and none is really helping which is why I decided to come here for advice. What is your preferred cream or other remedy to use? 

Another thing i'd like to ask is what you need to be aware of when subdrop or domdrop happens?

Posted

Good afternoon Subkink . Crushed ice or an ice pack will instantly soothe the heat and stinging and then after gently drying the skin I use Arnica cream if you haven’t tried that. As for sub / Dom drop for me it’s a grey feeling of doom and I just go swimming and release some endorphins to bring me back to positive thinking hope this helps

Posted

New here, what does impact play means?

Posted
49 minutes ago, TAROTT said:

Good afternoon Subkink . Crushed ice or an ice pack will instantly soothe the heat and stinging and then after gently drying the skin I use Arnica cream if you haven’t tried that. As for sub / Dom drop for me it’s a grey feeling of doom and I just go swimming and release some endorphins to bring me back to positive thinking hope this helps

Thanks for the tips! 

Posted
3 hours ago, Ronron said:

New here, what does impact play means?

Any kind of play which involves whipping/hitting/punching etc

Posted

Ice and cold compress makes sense too

Posted

Arnica or calandula cream for bruises... the rest as Leisa said 

Posted

Hey Subkink . Crushed ice or an ice pack will soothe heat and stinging. After gently drying the skin use Arnica or Calandula. As for sub / Dom drop, release endorphins, be supportive and gentle, and give sub/Dom some time. A drop can hold on for a week !