Guides, Rules and Tips for Impact play - advice needed

tu****

Posted

Due to recent developments i came into close contact with a Bottom who enjoys hard impact play a lot. Since my expertise in that area is pretty limited and mostly vanilla I would like to ask if you could share your experiences, tips and --in the best case- a guide to safe impact play. What are Rules that were advantageous for you in the past and what were absolute no-gos? 

Thank you in advance 

Posted

Hi.
First time I used a belt on a lass I was a little nervous, which I don't think is a bad thing.
Take your time, start gentle and slowly build up the intensity.
Take visual and verbal cues, don't be afraid to stop and ask how it feels etc.
Find which implement works best, be it thuddy or stingy.
I bought a Tawse recently, never used one so gave myself a few whacks of varying power to see how it felt. As blokes we are sometimes stronger than we realise.
Steady away, there is no rush and discuss after, how it felt, maybe how to do it better next time round, and listen. Takes time so again steady away 😊. Enjoy.

Posted

You didn't say where they like the impact, however, safety first, some areas of the body should not be hit.

Kidneys: The kidneys are located in the area of the back between the bottom of the ribcage and the top of the butt.

Tailbone: The tailbone is located at the base of the spine, it can be cracked or broken if hit.

Hips: The sides of the bum and along the bony part of the hips, where several nerves are located.

Spine: The spine, along the back, has several small bones that can be cracked or bruised.

Posted

100% excellent advice!  Y'all beat me to it.  I have only a couple things to add.

Avoid the sides in general.  The *** receptors in this area react differently.  Plus, the side areas are much thinner and more tender, therefore more easily harmed.

The reason for starting slowly/lightly, is to allow her system to build-up endorphins.  Endorphins are natural *** killers.  The idea of impact play isn't to cause ***---but create an endorphin rush.

Pause periodically, to check how she is doing, and allow the endorphins to build.  When starting-out, you may want to ask for feedback, during these pauses.  Should you continue, ease-off, more intense, or bring the session to a close?  With experience though, you will learn that her body language tells you virtually everything that you need to know---avoiding verbal questions that might detract from the moment.

Watch for adverse reactions.  The shoulders jerking upward and/or inward is a common example.  Take a pause to get feedback.  Everyone is different---so it may take time to learn your sub's reactions.

Play a role.  Role-playing adds a lot to the ambience.  Impact play is as much about fantasy, as it is about the actual act.

• 2 months later...
Posted
On addition for spanking otk or when your partner is bent over: don't hit down but horizontal with an upward flick. Downward impacts with stretch the skin giving a long lasting *** that compounds. Whereas a horizontal impact with produce a crisp *** that will fade relatively quickly. That way it becomes easier to gauge where you partner is and what they can/want to take.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
As a masochist with a seriously high *** threshold... It's important to remember that many things change a persons *** threshold , hormones, mood, tiredness etc so before a heavy impact session I always insist on a *** scale test, its just a series of hits and I say where on my scale I am , as a rule I play at an 8 because this allows to a mistake in *** before I hit my limit