Unexpected Company (CNC fantasy)

ch****

Posted
This is a story I wrote in response to a Reddit post by a housewife who said she fantasizes about her husband’s friends coming over and taking what they want on a daily basis….After reading it she submitted to me. Too bad she was in Colorado and I’m in Nashville, Tennessee. Her husband is a cuck with a micro-penis. Hope you enjoy and feel free to comment.

I'll put together a crew of five. We will show up after your husband goes to work... Two of us Knock on the door and tell you there's an emergency and we need to use your phone. Immediately you imagine us getting rough with you and taking what we want. You open the door and let us in. You give me your phone and I call our friends downstairs, telling them we will be ready for them to come up in ten minutes, using coded words to confuse you. I get off the phone and my friend is talking to you about your husband and how lucky he is....At this point, I tell you I've never been lucky....that if I want something to happen, I've always had to take matters into my own hands. I grab my cock through my pants and adjust it, watching you as I do it. You give me a look that says you want me to take what I want. I walk over and grab you by the hair and push you down onto your knees. You ask me wtf I'm doing and I say I'm taking what I want...I turn toward my friend and say "What we want.' You say "Fuck you, my husband will be home anytime. I tell you we've been watching and he won't be home for hours. I tell you that's how long it will take for all of us to fuck you. You look at me and my friend, confused and the door opens. Three more of my friends walk in and circle around you. I pull out my cock and start to rub the head on your lips and face.... You're trying to keep your lips closed as I'm pushing my cock between them. I squeeze your nose closed and after a moment, you open your mouth, taking my cock to the back of your throat. I start fucking your face and pushing you onto my cock as I thrust and stop as far as I can go until I pull you off of it, allowing you to catch a breath and then I push my cock back in. Slobber is running down your chin and onto your shirt and you're no longer fighting me. I reach down and take off your shirt. My friend unhooks your bra and gropes and squeezes your tits. You start to moan as my cock is pumping in and out of your mouth. You look around and into the eyes of each man, waiting to use your mouth and throat as a fuckhole. Each of us has a larger cock than your husband and you realize you're about to take every one of them. This makes you so wet and you ask if we're gonna fuck this pussy or just stand around pumping our cocks. I stand you up and tear your skirt off, leaving you in only your panties and socks. I tell my friend to take you by the hair and use your mouth....With another cock in your mouth, you forget about me until I rip your panties down the back and stuff my cock into your dripping wet pussy. You immediately have an orgasm and I feel your pussy tighten around my cock as I'm sliding in and out, picking up speed to a pounding pace. As I'm pushing you forward with each stroke, you are taking the entire length of my friend's cock into your mouth and throat. You start to moan and whimper loudly and then you have another orgasm, this time squirting hot liquid out your pussy and all over my cock. You apologize and I spank your ass and say "good girl". I tell you we're about to all fuck you in the same bed you fuck your husband in. This gets you very excited. I walk you into the bedroom and throw you on the bed. I tell you to lay your head back and spread your legs. I start fucking your mouth and you feel a different cock go inside you, unsure of who's it is. At this point someone starts to *** you and things get foggy for a minute and you lose track of who's cock is in your pussy and mouth, only aware of how your pussy is getting used and stretched out more and more by the minute. After each of my friends has sprayed hot cum inside you, you feel the juice running out of your pussy. I'm still abusing your mouth and I grab behind your head with both hands and push back into your throat farther than you've ever taken a cock before. You feel my cock pulse and swell as I dump my cum down your throat and into your belly. You feel like such a slut and you feel fulfilled for the first time since you were ***d. We grab some water and all have a drink, pouring yours into your mouth for you. I slap some restraints on your wrists and tether them to the headboard. I slide under you and you're face down on top of me as I slide back inside you and you moan and bury your face in my shoulder. You feel something on your asshole....Something slick and oily....You know what's happening when you feel the head of a big cock spreading your asshole apart as it ***s its way into your ass. You can feel the two cocks filling you up as you scream out in pleasure...squirting again and again as we *** and *** you for hours...one after another, passing you around like an insatiable whore. We all cum inside you at least twice and tell you we're breeding you and you will be pregnant soon. We tell you we will come back soon and do it all over again...that it will never be over. We leave you in a puddle of semen and pussy juice, saliva and sweat. You should be in shock, but you're just laying there, looking forward to the day we come through the door again. ..to take what we want.
Posted
It was on Reddit and if you hit enter on there it submits the chat. I’m not really sure why it would be such an issue though. What are you experiencing due to the lack of paragraphs?
Posted
I’ve shared this with lots of people and you’re the first to mention the lack of paragraphs.
Posted
1 hour ago, charlienashville said:
It was on Reddit and if you hit enter on there it submits the chat. I’m not really sure why it would be such an issue though. What are you experiencing due to the lack of paragraphs?

I lost interest because of the word vomit feel of it after like line 4

Posted
This is amazing!!!! Really good portal of cnc with taking it to crazy far on the *** idea beautifully balanced
Posted
4 hours ago, oklahoma-city401 said:

I lost interest because of the word vomit feel of it after like line 4

You could always copy and paste and edit the paragraphs in. I mean…If you have trouble reading continuous word flow. It’s definitely worth reading

Posted

I too only got a few lines in because the lack of formatting was really quite ***ful. 

7 hours ago, charlienashville said:

I’m not really sure why it would be such an issue though. What are you experiencing due to the lack of paragraphs?

Unfortunately it makes it very difficult to read and keep your place without paragraphs. Especially on a larger screen. Additionally it's hard to actually follow the flow of the story. 

2 hours ago, charlienashville said:

It’s definitely worth reading

Then maybe you could reformat it with paragraphs and then speak to one of the FETMods asking them to edit the post with the new version. 

Posted
16 hours ago, charlienashville said:

You could always copy and paste and edit the paragraphs in. I mean…If you have trouble reading continuous word flow. It’s definitely worth reading

Ok 🤡

Posted
14 hours ago, 4RCH said:

I too only got a few lines in because the lack of formatting was really quite ***ful. 

Then maybe you could reformat it with paragraphs and then speak to one of the FETMods asking them to edit the post with the new version. 

Exactly, thanks

Posted

I was offered this in a hotel, literally "Do you mind if I bring 5 friends" 😅

• 3 months later...
Posted
June 17, Gilly222 said:

I was offered this in a hotel, literally "Do you mind if I bring 5 friends" 😅

And what did you say to the offer?

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
Here’s the updated version with paragraphs:

I'll put together a crew of five. We will show up after your husband goes to work... Two of us Knock on the door and tell you there's an emergency and we need to use your phone. Immediately you imagine us getting rough with you and taking what we want.

You open the door and let us in. You give me your phone and I call our friends downstairs, telling them we will be ready for them to come up in ten minutes, using coded words to confuse you.

I get off the phone and my friend is talking to you about your husband and how lucky he is....At this point, I tell you I've never been lucky....that if I want something to happen, I've always had to take matters into my own hands.

I grab my cock through my pants and adjust it, watching you as I do it. You give me a look that says you want me to take what I want. I walk over and grab you by the hair and push you down onto your knees. You ask me wtf I'm doing and I say I'm taking what I want...

I turn toward my friend and say "What we want.' You say "Fuck you, my husband will be home anytime. I tell you we've been watching and he won't be home for hours. I tell you that's how long it will take for all of us to fuck you.

You look at me and my friend, confused and the door opens. Three more of my friends walk in and circle around you. I pull out my cock and start to rub the head on your lips and face.... You're trying to keep your lips closed as I'm pushing my cock between them. I squeeze your nose closed and after a moment, you open your mouth, taking my cock to the back of your throat. I start fucking your face and pushing you onto my cock as I thrust and stop as far as I can go until I pull you off of it, allowing you to catch a breath and then I push my cock back in.

Slobber is running down your chin and onto your shirt and you're no longer fighting me. I reach down and take off your shirt. My friend unhooks your bra and gropes and squeezes your tits. You start to moan as my cock is pumping in and out of your mouth. You look around and into the eyes of each man, waiting to use your mouth and throat as a fuckhole.

Each of us has a larger cock than your husband and you realize you're about to take every one of them. This makes you so wet and you ask if we're gonna fuck this pussy or just stand around pumping our cocks.

I stand you up and tear your skirt off, leaving you in only your panties and socks. I tell my friend to take you by the hair and use your mouth....With another cock in your mouth, you forget about me until I rip your panties down the back and stuff my cock into your dripping wet pussy. You immediately have an orgasm and I feel your pussy tighten around my cock as I'm sliding in and out, picking up speed to a pounding pace.

As I'm pushing you forward with each stroke, you are taking the entire length of my friend's cock into your mouth and throat. You start to moan and whimper loudly and then you have another orgasm, this time squirting hot liquid out your pussy and all over my cock. You apologize and I spank your ass and say "good girl".

I tell you we're about to all fuck you in the same bed you fuck your husband in. This gets you very excited. I walk you into the bedroom and throw you on the bed. I tell you to lay your head back and spread your legs. I start fucking your mouth and you feel a different cock go inside you, unsure of who's it is.

At this point someone starts to *** you and things get foggy for a minute and you lose track of who's cock is in your pussy and mouth, only aware of how your pussy is getting used and stretched out more and more by the minute.

After each of my friends has sprayed hot cum inside you, you feel the juice running out of your pussy. I'm still abusing your mouth and I grab behind your head with both hands and push back into your throat farther than you've ever taken a cock before. You feel my cock pulse and swell as I dump my cum down your throat and into your belly. You feel like such a slut and you feel fulfilled for the first time since you were ***d.

We grab some water and all have a drink, pouring yours into your mouth for you. I slap some restraints on your wrists and tether them to the headboard. I slide under you and you're face down on top of me as I slide back inside you and you moan and bury your face in my shoulder. You feel something on your asshole....Something slick and oily....You know what's happening when you feel the head of a big cock spreading your asshole apart as it ***s its way into your ass.

You can feel the two cocks filling you up as you scream out in pleasure...squirting again and again as we *** and *** you for hours...one after another, passing you around like an insatiable whore.

We all cum inside you at least twice and tell you we're breeding you and you will be pregnant soon. We tell you we will come back soon and do it all over again...that it will never be over. We leave you in a puddle of semen and your own cum/wetness, saliva and sweat. You should be in shock, but you're just laying there, looking forward to the day we come through the door again. ..to take what we want.