The first or last time you got into a fuck.

BestKept

Posted
...where "Getting into a fuck" is like "getting into a fight" - you left out that morning fully NOT expecting to get into anything, and yet, here you are, pants around ankles, chest heaving, sweating, and loving every minute of it. Or maybe thinking : "how the fuck did I end up HERE? I only popped out for a cheeky Nandos?"

So, go on, tell us, when was the last - or first - time you got into one - a surprise fuck, that is...?
Posted
A few weeks ago, I went out for an innocent girls wine & craft night. A friend was having a party the same night, but I had no plans to go. As the night went on, things changed, and I ended up stopping by the party on my way home. There was a guy there that I always had a little bit of a crush on. One thing led to another; I told him how hot he looked, and he asked if I wanted to fuck (how can I say no when you ask me like that). Next thing I know I’m up against a bedroom wall, having some of the hottest sex I’ve ever had. Aaand then again on the bathroom sink later. So unexpected, but so so good!
Posted
In the beer line at a concert.
She grabs my hand and pulls me out of line
Wha?
“We’re going to your car”
“But…beer…”
“Nope”
Posted
The hottest secretary i have ever seen in my life came over from the business two doors up and said she needed something at her flat desperately could i run her there and back on my 30 minute break. She used to collect the post and we had talked a bit but nothing out of the ordinary so didnt realise what was coming until she said can you come in and help me lift it.

Passing size 12 boots in the hall....into the bedroom, im suddenly balls deep in her and sweating my little peachy ass off. We are taking too long so she turns around to show me her perky back side and squeezes her legs together making me finish in short order.

Back at work one of the lads says you smell very strongly of sex! Later on she walks by with her husband. I found out we have common contacts after and ended up going to the same weddings and stuff eek haha.
Posted
Where in the world are you all hanging out that this happens to you? This sort of thing never happens to me. Hmm…maybe I should consider relocating.
Posted
14 hours ago, rpf1389 said:
A few weeks ago, I went out for an innocent girls wine & craft night. A friend was having a party the same night, but I had no plans to go. As the night went on, things changed, and I ended up stopping by the party on my way home. There was a guy there that I always had a little bit of a crush on. One thing led to another; I told him how hot he looked, and he asked if I wanted to fuck (how can I say no when you ask me like that). Next thing I know I’m up against a bedroom wall, having some of the hottest sex I’ve ever had. Aaand then again on the bathroom sink later. So unexpected, but so so good!

..... outstanding.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

@1BlondeBombshell: If you haven't had it, it's because you didn't want it.  I'm sure you can have it whenever you want.