Period play

Ja****

Posted
So for me this is usually a no because of discomfort and it’s always kind of weirded me out but daddy doesn’t care at all and I want to please him… what’s your take?
Posted
If it hurts or makes you uncomfortable don’t do it, I found that period sex eases my cramps though. If he doesn’t mind the *** and it doesn’t hurt you why not try it
Posted
I’ve never met a male bothered by having sex while their partner is having their period. If it doesn’t bother him, and you’re open to it, I’d encourage you to try it out. I don’t know what the cause of your discomfort w it during sex is, but assuming it’s not bothersome to you during sex or actually disruptive, I imagine it’ll seem very much like “regular” sex
Posted
I love it (as a guy) but it’s often frowned upon by past partners. If he likes it, go for it!
Posted
I totally agree. Personally i don't have any problem with it.
Posted
Do what works best for you! As a guy it has never bothered me at all, but I would not want to do it unless my partner was okay with it. I’ve had girlfriends who told me it helped them with cramps.
Posted
It actually does help with cramps and hormones. I do recommend a waterproof sheet or blanket, the worst for me is cleaning up the mess after.
Posted
If it makes you uncomfortable or even simply weirds you out as you suggest, then stick to your guns, it's your body and not his.
I actually find it quite worrying that he doesn't care at all - regardless of the dynamic if it's effectively a limit of yours then he should respect that.
Ultimately the choice should be yours, not his, if you feel it's something you want to try or do, then fine go ahead, but on your terms and because *you* want to, not for him or because he demands it.
Posted
Its messy and fun so its a winner for me
Posted
If you have a play partner who is not at all uptight or icky about perfectly normal bodily functions (and let’s face it, for some of us that takes up more than a quarter of our lives!) you are lucky and I wish more people could be like him. If he’s comfortable, I hope you can be too. Of course if it’s ***ful for you though, that’s another matter: he shouldn’t asking you to engage in something knowing it hurts you.
Posted
You can please without breaking your boundaries. Limits are an important part of this kind of thing, just as much as any other kind of sexual relation. You should always feel comfortable doing things or getting things done. If you don’t, he should respect that, and if he doesn’t, he’s not the right one for you.
Posted
If you know for sure that you're not comfortable, then don't. You say "daddy doesn't care at all", I'm assuming you only mean he isn't weirded out by it. He should 100% care about you first being OK with it before he wants you to please.
I'd say try to not be weirded out by it, but only do it if you know you can't handle any discomfort. A no means no, consent is everything.
Posted
*only do it if you CAN handle any discomfort... 😅
Posted
Never concerned me personally as that’s what showers are for etc. providing its consensual and pleasurable. Some past partners ,their libidos peak at such time.
Posted
Thank you all so much 🥺🫶🏽
Posted
For me, it depends on where my dysphoria is at that time. If a Dom wanted to play while I was on my period, I would have to factor in if I could mentally handle it with my gender dysphoria and my body bs. Not an outright, no, but not an outright yes either.
Posted
In my opinion it should be a approached as a kink. Therefore the female partner will also feel comfortable since her male partner likes this type of fetish.
Posted

I read the OP saying "daddy doesn't to mean that he isn't bothered. 

Words are important and whether we believe it or not the words we use, matter. I discourage the use of "I don't care" when it's really "I don't mind" or "I have no preference". 

I find that it's more a mental "ick" factor for many when it's really a normal bodily process. Often times my libido will spike with my cycle and period sex and/or orgasms really can help with cramps ime. Personally it is a bit more intimate so really only something I'd do with an established partner. There is also the mess but it's not major. Waterproof washable underpads under you or under an older sheet, use a towel. 

Pro tip though... regular hydrogen peroxide, alone before anything else, gets *** out of just about anything. Especially if treated in a timely manner. 

Posted
If it makes you uncomfortable don’t do it! For a guy it feels 100 times better tho 👍
Posted
If it's uncomfortable don't do it babe. Being on sucks , the *** sucks. I will say this though orgasms are cracking *** relief so if I have mild cramps it gets rid of it so I enjoy it. Plus providing I'm not in agony... it's amazing because it's so ultra sensitive 💖
Posted
I just love it. *** doesn’t bother me at all but opposite. It drives me wild like a werewolf
Posted
Big sexy Trap Daddy and I do it quite often ...it does feel really good 💯.
TheDaddydom-6308
Posted
please your daddy.. THAT'S IT
Posted
I love period play, it’s so messy and fun