It's only coffee #firstdate

Posted

A story in several.parts

Part 1

I admit it. I was nervous.  There was no real do snide and she had expressed a desire to meet me so why was I nervous. It wasnt *** of rejection. Too long in the tooth to car about that.  No it was *** that she would be so fucking wonderful that I'd be willing to turn my life upside down to be with her. What I'd wanted most of all would seem to be within reach and I'd be saying goodbye to that empty ness that had been my safe place for so many years. my confort blanket.  my excuse to be grumpy.  to not really try any  more. That could all change with a new outlook and so it felt subconsciously dangerous.  maybe there would be no chemistry and it could be a relief.

She walked into the coffee bar and towards me.  oh my.  I sat at the far end with my back to the wall. My place of relative safety amid the hubbub.

"I wondered if you'd be here" I said.  Not a great opening line but the truth. I felt her heart beating in that first polite hello hug.

"Why not, it's only coffee" she said supremely calmly.

Posted

Part 2

She wrapped her delicate fingers around the crinkly cup as if it were a previous orb, and sat erect like a trained dancer would sit, all clipped and polished and delicate. She wore a modest soft purple jumper in a country heather hue, quite tight, and a long dark skirt. Only her ankles showed. Her skin was very white and pure.

"This is incredibly awkward," she confessed. we had exchanged fruity texts only hours ago but that seemed easy. 

"No. You're even nicer in person" I blurted, to bat the politeness over the net into her court once more.

"It's a big deal actually" ..she sounded about 12 with her intonation and we agreed we had neither expected this do early. She gazed around the coffee shop and thd full on into my eyes like a dare. In the moment she was stunning. I melted a little. We ordered coffees the details escape me as my mind was racing. Play it cool I thought.

" I want to run my hands over the body I saw in your photos" I blurted.. Oh my, did I actually just say that?

The married couple on the next table stopped talking. I'm sure they overheard. The woman smiling behind her hand.

She scooted her chair round next to mine, leant right in close and whispered right in my ear,  "It's....only... coffee ". Then laughed.

I was about to instruct my ego to take a pounding on the chin, but stopped when she placed her hand on my thigh. Instead her boldness surprised me and I felt my penis harden. I leaned in anx muzzled her neck a little and she sighed. Her chest heaved.

My heart pounded and trying to look innocent  I slide my hands under the table to feel the edge of her skirt. Her calf felt soft as did her thigh.

I leaned back so I could look in her eyes but left my hand there. She nodded subtly and parted her legs. My hands continued until my fingers met soft satiny panties. The heat radiating from them made my cock completely hard. 

" if you get to warm your hands up " she said" then so do I" and she gripped the coffee cup again tightly.

My fingertips brushed the warmth of her panties again.

"Do you really get as wet as you said?" I asked. She laughed. She knew this was my fetish.

"Only in the right hands" she said. Her rising libido pushed her shyness aside. "Do you have the right hands?"

I pulled her panties aside and was met with even greater warmth and wetness. She sighed again, this time louder as my fingertips parted her lips and touched her hardening clit.

"Enough, it's only coffee" she said, slowly pulling my hand away as to not draw attention. She gave me a peck on the cheek. "I have to use the bathroom."

Posted

Part 3

I sat alone, coffee growing cold, and cursed myself for being too aggressive. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

I pulled it out. It was a text from her.

"This bathroom is unisex and has a lock."

Under this, a picture of her sweater pulled over a beautifully round breast, tipped with a dark stiffened nipple.

I hurried to the back of the coffee shop. Knocked lightly on the first door, then opened the door. Empty.

I knocked on the second door. She opened it and pulled me in. She shoved me against the wall, no easy feat since I was twice her size and kissed me.

"Hurry," she said, lifting her skirt. The drenched panties that were there a moment ago were gone. I slipped my hand between her legs and was greeted with a pool of wetness that slipped over my fingers and pooled in my palm. We continued to kiss as I stroked her clit with increasing intensity. She pulled her lips away from mine and leaned on my shoulder.

"I'm cumming" she whispered, as her legs buckled. I could feel her pussy tighten around my fingertips. I dropped my pants and lifted her onto the sink edge. She wrapped her legs around me tightly and I inserted my cock inside her to the hilt. She was incredibly tight but wet enough to let me in without much resistance. I slid in and out of her, long strokes, building in frequency. The visual of my cock sliding in and out of her, every stroke getting wetter and wetter with her juices was too much to take. I looked her in the eyes and came, gripping her buttocks tightly so I could bury myself as deep as I could in her.

In the awkward seconds after, we looked at each other silently, then we both began to giggle. We cleaned up without speaking and tried to exit the bathroom as to not draw attention to ourselves.

Returning to the table we resumed our earlier seats. The buzz around the room was loud and anonymous. The couple had gone.

"Would you like a top up?" a waitress asked, jug in hand. Our eyes met in embarrassed giggling silence. I stared at my feet.

" Oh yes, please" she said as compoaed as ever, "I could do with a refill all day long!"

Posted

Part 4

Under construction.

Posted

Although complete in itself I've a few ideas and thought I'd give a little synopsis and let people vote. There will be a mix of funny dark or sensual as usual for most tastes. Could be fun to see how our couple progress.  So far she's a little feisty for him don't you think?

Posted

Part 4...it's only coffee continued

Our couple requests a top up but are frustrated when adding a blueberry muffin to share to their order. The chip and pin machine goes offline and untrained in customer relations the staff member refuses to serve them unless they pay cash even though it's the stores poor service.  Rising to the challenge and casting himself in the role of hero our gentleman narrator seeks to  sort the matter out expeditiously appealing to the morale high ground and the supervisor.  

Scenario A

He obtains a free coffee and the muffin with an apology . The woman swoons with admiration and rips his clothes off in her car. He ***s on blueberry seed and  she fails to perform a rudimentary procedure and nsked they hail down a passer by. To cut a long story short she spends a fraught afternoon in A&E while he recovers in handcuffs and after a few months he gets to ***t three community centres. It's only coffee !

Posted
Just now, purrfectpanther said:

Our couple requests a top up but are frustrated when adding a blueberry muffin to share to their order. The chip and pin machine goes offline and untrained in customer relations the staff member refuses to serve them unless they pay cash even though it's the stores poor service.  Rising to the challenge and casting himself in the role of hero our gentleman narrator seeks to  sort the matter out expeditiously appealing to the morale high ground and the supervisor.  

Scenario B:

The supervisor reacts badly and an argument breaks out. The woman is excited by the extent acts of physical *** she witnesses and finds herself under a table masterbating furiously as all hell breaks out above her head.

Bruised but undaunted the couple leave together and she mops his brow lovingly. "There there" she says, genuinely comforting him,  "let mommy take care of her big brave boy ". His head spins not from the effect of the earlier blows but the delicious calm Che feels with his head now nestled into her warm bosom wrapped only partially now in the purple jumper. He melts into her as her nurturing pushes all his deep-seated buttons for a caring mommy dom to enjoy him intimately. They go on to explore adult breastfeeding but not age play.

Posted (edited)

Our couple requests a top up but are frustrated when adding a blueberry muffin to share to their order. The chip and pin machine goes offline and untrained in customer relations the staff member refuses to serve them unless they pay cash even thou gh it's the stores poor service.  Rising to the challenge and casting himself in the role of hero our gentleman narrator seeks to  sort the matter out expeditiously appealing to the morale high ground and the supervisor.  

Scenario C:

While she isn't looking our guy slips a potion into her coffee cup. She feels woozy and removes more than few items of clothing oblivious to the commotion that's building all around her.  She stands on the table and suddenly with a loud giggle lets a torrent of golden yellow liquid gush all over the place.  As it turns to a trickle our guy apologetically helps her to the exit wrapped in his coat.

In the fresh air in a dark turn  he dons a black ski mask and two henchmen similarly clothed leap out of a white van and bundle her inside.  Bound in latex and electrical tape They take her to a remote industrial warehouse on the dockside for conversion. It's only coffee!

Edited by Deleted Member
typos
TesoroSumiso
Posted

Elements of all three are appealing so the choice is difficult.  I'll choose B but look forward to Part 5 whatever happens

Posted

A is good but a bit "meh"

Kinda your knight in shining armour with a slant.

B is hot! It offers up a love story of understanding and need.

C is interesting. Potential to have real shock value but scope to add lots of elements.

In my opinion the story has to have a twist. Something to validate the fact "it's only coffee"

Panther.. your writing is absolutely incredible, seriously.

Your words come to life and perform such a beautiful dance. Thank you for sharing xx

Posted
59 minutes ago, SwiftLittleBird said:

In my opinion the story has to have a twist. Something to validate the fact "it's only coffee"

Don't worry Miss Bird I got it covered x

Posted
1 minute ago, purrfectpanther said:

1 minute ago, purrfectpanther said:

Can't wait! X