Addressing the Scammer/*** seeking Influx. STAY SAFE!

Je****

Posted
19 minutes ago, subdanlee said:
Yes, and members who send these people *** only keeps them coming back. This is a problem on all dating sites, not just here. Please stop sending people ***!!!

Yes instead send them pictures of really gross things like super bad yeast infection and maybe they will leave the app in disgust that’s what I do when people link their snap

Posted
17 minutes ago, TallBastard said:

Careful, let’s not make blanket statements that could be misinterpreted 😬. There’s an episode of a show called American Greed called Jamaican Lottery Scam that blew my mind…
Jamaica shows on Caller ID as a 3-digit area code just like the USA, and these call centers would claim you had unclaimed lottery winnings. They used psychology to endear themselves to their victims, while draining them of their *** from needing “processing fees”. Truly chilling stuff. A lot of times, the people that fell for it just wanted someone to talk to, and what got them was the caller using empathy to get them to lower their defenses. Says a lot about our society.

I mean but a lot of the scammers are from Africa and india and a lot recently from Russia and China too I mean it’s a statement but it’s true now a blanket statement would be if they said all Nigerians were scammers because it isn’t true and is a harmful stereotype and could definitely be interpreted in some bad ways

Posted
6 minutes ago, clayMcMinnville said:

I mean but a lot of the scammers are from Africa and india and a lot recently from Russia and China too I mean it’s a statement but it’s true now a blanket statement would be if they said all Nigerians were scammers because it isn’t true and is a harmful stereotype and could definitely be interpreted in some bad ways

You kinda proved my point for me. They’re from everywhere, yes, but saying “____ are the worst” is very much a blanket statement that could be interpreted as having racial sentiment.

Posted
17 minutes ago, 4RCH said:

The site is only as good as its members. Yes the site charges a subscription but that's to cover the costs of running the site and give the full-time staff a wage. It's the members that make the site function, and its the members that should be calling out issues in their own community (just like the BDSM community has done for years). 

It's up to us all to:

• Report profiles that are an issue using the report link on the profile.
  • Report issues in the forum by reporting the individual comment. If there are multiple issues, report all of them. 
  • If you see something that is urgent (someone underage or whatever) reach out to one of the FETMODs directly and they will deal with it straight away. 

When you report, remember to add a note explaining what the issue is so the person dealing knows exactly what they are looking for. 

Blaming the site for things that are outside of its control just wastes everyone's time. Dealing with issues that are reported are absolutely the site's responsibility. But if the site isn't made aware of a problem, then it can't fix it. And yes, unfortunately it means repeatedly reporting the same issues time and time again.

We as a community need to make it as uncomfortable as possible for these parasites to live among us. 

This is exactly why I have written this. To help people who are new and don't know the ins and outs. Sadly some new folks think it's the norm to have people ask for *** on sites like this, and it simply isn't the case.

I agree it is down to members to help the site be what it is, by reporting and so on. Exactly my intent for this post. To let them know it's rampant atm, what to look out for and how to protect themselves, others and in turn help the site.

Posted
15 minutes ago, ADTFEUTA said:

Yep. Now getting messages to "spoil" them...lol

REPORT REPORT AND BLOCK. <3

Posted

Also I am sorry if this post has come across as it is only in america. I know it is rife everywhere, I am stating that the prompt for this post, is because of the 45 plus ive had to report in chat and newsfeed in less than 24hrs, are all under 23 and women located per profile as USA.

This massive increase has been noted, and I had personally reached to a fet admin about this very issue and they did confirm that it was noted these women are coming from somewhere in america (as profile location is stated). 

I know this is also a worldwide issue, I am not kidding myself, or blaming one location.

SO, something has created a massive boom in that area (USA) somewhere, and led them all here. 

As I said, please please, if anyone knows how or why, or what app or link or intel is leading these scammers here, please get in touch with a member of the Mod or admin team on Fet. 

Posted
Thank you for sharing this!
Posted
12 minutes ago, TallBastard said:

You kinda proved my point for me. They’re from everywhere, yes, but saying “____ are the worst” is very much a blanket statement that could be interpreted as having racial sentiment.

It’s not really racist tho I mean there are lots of white people who are from Nigeria too also he meant they were the worst scammers which back in the early 2000’s would have been true they were really bad about it they almost had as many of those scam call centers as India I mean there is a reason when you think scam in your head you probably think of the Nigerian prince one first

Posted
9 minutes ago, Jeneral_Whore said:

Also I am sorry if this post has come across as it is only in america. I know it is rife everywhere, I am stating that the prompt for this post, is because of the 45 plus ive had to report in chat and newsfeed in less than 24hrs, are all under 23 and women located per profile as USA.

This massive increase has been noted, and I had personally reached to a fet admin about this very issue and they did confirm that it was noted these women are coming from somewhere in america (as profile location is stated). 

I know this is also a worldwide issue, I am not kidding myself, or blaming one location.

SO, something has created a massive boom in that area (USA) somewhere, and led them all here. 

As I said, please please, if anyone knows how or why, or what app or link or intel is leading these scammers here, please get in touch with a member of the Mod or admin team on Fet. 

Yeah it has gotten bad here in recent weeks I’ve had to report at least 13 scammers only heard back on two so far but hopefully they all get banned and go back to tinder where they belong

Posted
When this site started up there was only a few hundred of us on here, some girls would ask for Pay-pigs or the other common thing was selling used socks. Every now and then the dungeon scam would come up, but that was it really.
The site is now huge which I guess no one expected to happen. It was already wobbling but then they launched the App & seemed to completely loose control of it which is a shame as it really did start out as a proper community-tool
Posted
2 hours ago, nihilistic-cvnt said:
this is why I love Fet. I think most of us agree that Findoms ruin the kink community, Fet has a problem with attracting prostitutes and for pay dominatrix and such.

it's very important people don't feed into them because they will keep coming back and abusing the community.

Heck I don’t even mind the prostitutes as much because at least in my area since prostitution is like a huge thing in Nashville most of them are actually real and professionals like I mean it’s a tough life make your bread but just like don’t scam people or act like you care about the community and ask for “tributes” and stuff because we all know what that’s about although maybe that’s just me since I see prostitution as an honest living

Posted
17 minutes ago, clayMcMinnville said:

It’s not really racist tho I mean there are lots of white people who are from Nigeria too also he meant they were the worst scammers which back in the early 2000’s would have been true they were really bad about it they almost had as many of those scam call centers as India I mean there is a reason when you think scam in your head you probably think of the Nigerian prince one first

I didn’t say it was racist, learn how to read! And Nigeria’s population is less than 1% white. You’re just talking out your a**.

Posted

************ Id advise a mod be sent into chat now please!!!!!!!!!!!!***********

The scammers joining up and heading in there is rife, I have reported over 10 in as many minutes. Please Fet. Put a mod in there while this is happening!!

Posted
13 minutes ago, TallBastard said:

I didn’t say it was racist, learn how to read! And Nigeria’s population is less than 1% white. You’re just talking out your a**.

For one foul language keep it up because it turns me on lol second you said it had racial sentiment other then that chill dude this is a meaningless internet conversation

Posted
3 minutes ago, Jeneral_Whore said:

************ Id advise a mod be sent into chat now please!!!!!!!!!!!!***********

The scammers joining up and heading in there is rife, I have reported over 10 in as many minutes. Please Fet. Put a mod in there while this is happening!!

Blimey, I see what you mean, scrolling down the news feed it’s like ‘flying ant day’ of the fet world, there’s suddenly a multitude of these messages on every other photo!? 

Posted
6 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

Blimey, I see what you mean, scrolling down the news feed it’s like ‘flying ant day’ of the fet world, there’s suddenly a multitude of these messages on every other photo!? 

Yeah was a massive influx in chat there, a lot have even checked me out since this post went up. 

I have reported the ones in chat, and any who were lurking soon left once they seen the convo being had by everyone. But theyll be back. Sickens me.

Posted
3 hours ago, StevieGee said:
Tinder is absolutely full of younger women that want SD/SB but when you ask if it’s a true SD relationship or just *** they’re after, it’s always just the ***. Or the profile says “swipe right if you’ll send me *** without meeting” or “send me food without meeting.”
Also loads selling content or a link to Snapchat where they then want you to buy content.
Sadly men simping on OF has done a lot of the damage. Young girls without jobs think they can get easy *** by asking guys for *** and many men will give it to them sadly.

Legit onlyfans is the worst sight since Facebook was invented it’s actually funny because both of them started as a really creepy app designed to judge women on their appearances

Posted
12 minutes ago, clayMcMinnville said:

For one foul language keep it up because it turns me on lol second you said it had racial sentiment other then that chill dude this is a meaningless internet conversation

Honestly, I don’t even know why you decided you needed to respond to my comment. I said the comment someone else made COULD be misinterpreted as having racial sentiment, when he said “Nigerians are the worst!!”. Save the AKSHUALLY for r/politics. Good day sir.

Posted
I thought it was just me that was pissed about this. Apparently not. I seen so much of it I thought it was allowed. Guess I was wrong there to. Oh well, time to dominate and clean house 🤷🏾‍♂️
Posted
This was very helpful! Thank you for sharing!
Posted
Thank you so much for this
Posted
20 minutes ago, TallBastard said:

Honestly, I don’t even know why you decided you needed to respond to my comment. I said the comment someone else made COULD be misinterpreted as having racial sentiment, when he said “Nigerians are the worst!!”. Save the AKSHUALLY for r/politics. Good day sir.

You need to take the largest chill pill the mental ward you in got in stock my guy it’s not that serious 

Posted
So I’m not the only one who noticed the influx??