Master doesn't love you

Ch****

Posted

How do.you cope when you go from dating your dom to just being fwb 

Would you still do kink or would you walk away from it all

Posted
If you want more than fwb then it’s best to just walk away. You need to do what’s best for you even if it’s the hard option
Posted
Play like u have more then him and Secretly do something nice for yourself
Posted
No, the dynamics changed for the worse. Especially the trust being gone, naaa run away
Posted
Are you alright?

For me personally, I couldn't cope and would need to walk. But thats just me.
Posted
Consider it like a non-kink relationship, would you still have sex with an ex because they wanted something different?
Posted

Hope you're doing okay, Chams, but yeah, if you're not going to get what you need anymore, it's probably best to let it go.

Posted
It’s brutal but I would walk, the relationship has fundamentally changed so the trust wouldn’t be there for me to do kink
Posted
Hope you are ok, and sorry this happened to you.
But I do agree with the others it will be best to just leave it and move on especially if you are looking for more and they are not. And if they aren’t open to anything more it will only effect you in the long run
Posted
I’m a strict Dominant. If the relationship isn’t my Dominance their submission it’s not a relationship. This isn’t a bit of cosplay or role play for me. I can’t wake up one morning and decide to be vanilla.
Posted
You must walk, it will never satisfy you
Posted
From a relationship to a fwb? Walk. The other way around is quite possible.
Posted
To be honest if he has come out with he don't love yo and you had been dating him and now Wats to be fab ten wlk away cause you will get hurt
Posted
Im sorry to hear that's happened to you and I hope you are doing well. Just because the other person have stated their preference it doesn't mean you must ignore your own wants and needs. If you want more, they are not going to give you more. Do what's right for yourself.
To answer your question if it was me, as hard as it would be I will walk because I cherish my time and energy.
Posted
I agree with everyone who has already posted. Take care of yourself and find what you need somewhere else. Hope you’re ok.
Posted
You need to think about yourself and what you need. Best to walk away and find that connection and commitment elsewhere then *** yourself with something that obviously won't be. His loss not yours
Posted
I know that although everyone is saying walk away and you may be struggling with what to do. Maybe if he once wanted to be more than just fwb,.maybe he will change his mind again?
Yeah there is that possibility, however if you let someone treat you like you are just something they can puck up and drop whenever they feel like it, they will. In the meantime there you will be in love and hurting because just kink will not be enough, the longer it goes on the deeper you get and the harder it becomes to walk away.
You end up hating yourself for being so weak/stupid etc and you end up hating him because he keeps using you eventhough he knows how you feel.
Even worse he meets someone that he is really into and you're just dropped like yesterday's worn socks.
IMO take the hard road and walk away now before it gets worse. Look after your heart and soon you will be in a place where you'll be able to move forward.
Posted
After being ghosted emotionally by mine for almost 2 weeks. I chose to kindly release myself. I try to remember my worth. Walking away was difficult, it hurt, but ultimately I know I’ll grow from it.
Posted
20 minutes ago, Emjay_xx said:
After being ghosted emotionally by mine for almost 2 weeks. I chose to kindly release myself. I try to remember my worth. Walking away was difficult, it hurt, but ultimately I know I’ll grow from it.

Sorry to hear that happened to you.

Posted
1 hour ago, Emjay_xx said:

It’s really unforgivable for a Dominant to have behaved like that. It’s principally about caring for someone in my view.