*** ideas

Posted

Any tips on things to humiliate my little sub? Nothing like feminisation or pegging etc as that’s not our thing but open to other suggestions thanks! 

Posted

I think when you've put "etc" to two different things as being not your thing, I think - give us something to go off... what *are* your things ?

Posted (edited)

Um , use her as a foot stool  on all 4s naked . Make a couple word or script lines you would like her to say or say only when you Mention a chosen word .Stick a plug in her butt  and a shot glass off water on the top of her ass. If she  moves us a paddle on  her Ass , make it RED . If she don’t move ,use a paddle on her till shot glass falls . She then take shot of Vodka or  tequila . 

Repeat !  only next time change the  impact or penetration Acton i.e , hard finger fucking , one finger more than normal .... etc. Shoot  that’s just me . Maybe,  depends .Hope that helps I’n some ways , just both come away winners !

Alex. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Spellings
Posted

*** is very subjective, what humiliates one person maybe just funny to someone else. Therefore it is difficult to give suggestions without knowing a little about the person to be humiliated

Posted

Send him/her to bed early or even during the day!

Posted

I agree with @MissTillysue, you should also remember it's a fine line between *** and ***, name calling especially, and that crossing boundaries can lead to or exacerbate mental health issues, from anxiety and OCD triggers to depression..so it's very important to keep lines of communication open and not be dismissive of your partner because it's only "a, b or c" . Being as your asking for ideas hopefully that's already something that your aware of.

Posted

Not be dismissive of you partner because it’s only A, B, C. 

Not being funny but can you explain what that means in this or what context ? 

Respectfully 

Am

Posted
11 hours ago, TimeBandits said:

Not be dismissive of you partner because it’s only A, B, C. 

Not being funny but can you explain what that means in this or what context ? 

Respectfully 

Am

I was reminding the OP that just because something may seem really trivial to them, if their partner has issues around it, (the use of the words stupid, or slut for example), can start a self destructive spiral in one person, another may enjoy it..that's all.

Posted

And all is not that but I already understand were you are coming from and agree.

peace 

A.M

• 2 years later...
Fartsniffer-7830
Posted

Sit on his face and make him smell your ass if he shows I great fullness fart in his face until he fully submits

• 4 weeks later...
Panties_Always13
Posted

Ladies what is your honest opinion on a husband that wears panties frequently and occasionally a maxi pad. Genuine responses appreciated. Tips?