Orgasm by throatfucking

Posted
Myladies... I have heard it is possible to have an orgasm by someone throatfucking you (google confirms it...). Can the superwomen who can achieve this tell me more about their experiences?
Does that happen with every guy?
Where do you feel the orgasm?
Do you do any other magic tricks? 😂
Posted
Tsss basically anything that turns u on can male u orgasm…. Even being licked in the armpits…
Posted
Hahahaha. Had to laugh with this😂
"The superwoman" 😂
I can't answer to help with this one, unfortunately! It's a word, subject, and kink I find repulsive personally, though many, many people seem to enjoy it or take it on the chin (quite literally sometimes I'd assume) here and each to their own. I prefer being able to give by choice, at my own pace, undisturbed by someone thrusting or grabbing my head.
I do know, as above has mentioned, anything that turns you on, being said done, being you being told to or physically moved to do something, can make you wet, orgasm, nipples hard, even squirt after the initial time. I'd be surprised if it happened with absolutely any guy, but again, possibly. Due to the action, not the person.
Hope this helped 😂 🥲
Posted

It has happened to me but I have an oral fixation/kink.

It's rare and I need to be really turned on and desperate before you start throat fuckkng me. But it's pretty awsome

Posted
Tuesday at 07:19 AM, ChiadaBrat said:
Tsss basically anything that turns u on can male u orgasm…. Even being licked in the armpits…

That’s a master secret you let out ::) :) ha ha you sexy lady you ! 💋

Posted

Wow I've never heard of that. Now I must go on a quest myself.... 

I absolutely love to be throatfucked. But it's all mental, there's no physical pleasure. But if there could be.... 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Things like this which I've experienced over the past 40 or so years:

Way back, my then partner woke me up in the middle of the night though she was not awake herself - she was clearly involved in a VERY detailed dream involving me and another (unidentified) man. We'd talked about this on several occasions and due to issues in a previous relationship, she swore it would never happen and that she hated the idea.

In this dream, she very clearly didn't!

I 'went along with things' and simply talked to her in what I felt an 'appropriate' manner. Her distress was clear but her excitement was undeniable and when she finally came, she came harder that I'd ever known with her awake!!

When I mentioned it to her the next day, she hadn't remembered anything about it but was absolutely furious with me!!

A few years later, I had my then (submissive) partner strapped to a board and was 'torturing' her with hot wax. She became more and more excited and it was quite obvious she was close to orgasm so I told her she MUST come RIGHT NOW - which she did - without me touching her!

As she did, I immediately blew my load all over her face but I was SO proud of what she'd achieved!!

Fast-forward to 50 and my then, lovely, pansexual, sub-curious partner wondered if she could come from a foot massage. Yes she could! All I had to do was handle her bare foot and particularly her ankle in the right way and she came like a train. Delicious - and she wasn't the last to do that...

One of my current submissive partners is an exceptional woman and if I was reading or listening to the things she's done with me, I'd be calling bullshit!!

The first remarkable instance was when things became too much all of a sudden and I shot my load over her bare thigh. As soon as she felt the hot cum, she exploded in her own orgasm with no additional stimulation.

Since then, she's come while sucking my cock, she's come as I've cum on her face, she's come from nothing but nipple stimulation, she comes from having her tits crushed and stretched, she's come from having her bare feet handled (yes, another one) and her orgasms form anal play or having my fingers inside her are simply seismic!!

If the lady is sufficiently interested, curious, willing and you have the necessary mix of attention and understanding, pretty much anything will make her come. Now go away and prove me right!!

• 1 month later...
Posted

You edge me, get me worked up, tie me up and throat fuck me I have been know to orgasm when cum down my throat. That sensation of mouth being full and lightly bruised combined with cum shoot down my throat just send me over the edge.