Primal Fantasy

Posted
Hunting naked in the snow. Read Run Rabbit Run 🤷🏾‍♂️😂
Posted

Being chased by a giant hungry woman ☺️☺️

Posted
They sometimes show it on period movies, period romance movies, period dramas especially. It's an old-fashioned and (was) deemed a game wealthy, sophisticated, upper-class individuals play as a way of courting, relaxing, and bonding a group together at parties/functions. I'm not sure what it's called, but it's basically where the hunters (men only at the time) gave chase to the prey/women. The women were allowed to run off firstly, kind of like how rabbits and foxes were free to run first before they unleashed the dogs. Then the men would wait on a shout call or gun fire or count to chase after them down the land, gardens, woods, streams surrounding until they caught the prey they were after!
It's an absolute fantasy, as it's delving into both primal, enticing, exciting, naughty fun as well as the sophistication of the land, mansion/Hall/Castle, classy rooms, beams, bed, bedding, bath, robes, high end food and drinks. Everyone dressed in their best, it'd be like living a real romance tale! 🥰
Posted
let loose on a remote island to hunt and *** my prey
Posted
Well id have to learn my prey. Learn from a far see where they are ***. See what the prey desires are and set a trap. I want the fight back the biting the scratches until im able to tie them up and submit. Then release so i can hunt again. The thrill of the hunt is the perfect bliss.
Posted
It would have to take place in mid autumn, but being chased through the woods. Either at night with flashlights, or the time when the sun hasn't set yet, but is about to. Just the idea of a Primal Dom chasing me through the woods in low light is enough to get me going. Lol
But tbh I've yet to be able to get more into my prey side, aside from writing about it, and reading stories that follow a similar fantasy.
Posted
7 hours ago, LittleSoulTease said:
They sometimes show it on period movies, period romance movies, period dramas especially. It's an old-fashioned and (was) deemed a game wealthy, sophisticated, upper-class individuals play as a way of courting, relaxing, and bonding a group together at parties/functions. I'm not sure what it's called, but it's basically where the hunters (men only at the time) gave chase to the prey/women. The women were allowed to run off firstly, kind of like how rabbits and foxes were free to run first before they unleashed the dogs. Then the men would wait on a shout call or gun fire or count to chase after them down the land, gardens, woods, streams surrounding until they caught the prey they were after!
It's an absolute fantasy, as it's delving into both primal, enticing, exciting, naughty fun as well as the sophistication of the land, mansion/Hall/Castle, classy rooms, beams, bed, bedding, bath, robes, high end food and drinks. Everyone dressed in their best, it'd be like living a real romance tale! 🥰

Like they did on the movie The Menu. I know what you mean.

Posted
6 minutes ago, BabyBoyNate said:
It would have to take place in mid autumn, but being chased through the woods. Either at night with flashlights, or the time when the sun hasn't set yet, but is about to. Just the idea of a Primal Dom chasing me through the woods in low light is enough to get me going. Lol
But tbh I've yet to be able to get more into my prey side, aside from writing about it, and reading stories that follow a similar fantasy.

Have you ever thought about doing a cabin vacation getaway in order to achieve that?

Posted
3 hours ago, ChocolateRopeBunny said:

Like they did on the movie The Menu. I know what you mean.

Yes, exactly. So Raw, yet so passionate. I love experiencing and being both sides in a moment 🌅 🥂

Posted
Yesterday at 04:35 PM, ChocolateRopeBunny said:

Have you ever thought about doing a cabin vacation getaway in order to achieve that?

I've thought about it. Need a Dom first. But yes. I feel like a cabin vacation would be the easiest/best way.

Posted

I would start in a bar having a drink where I am kidnapped and put in the boot of a car. I am driven to a wooded area I do not know and let go, I am told I have a 5min head start then I am to be hunted until caught. And once caught I will be used and ***d by my captor.