Anyone else like Wool?

Posted

Hi There,

Since i was young i have developed a fetish/kink for anything woolen. I love scarfs, blankets, cardigans, ponchos and mittens. I am reaching out to see if there is anyone else out there would can relate to this fetish, maybe help explore and see what peoples opinions are. 

Posted

Truthfully it's not a fetish I've come across before, but thinking about it I can understand the appeal, woollen garments tend to be soft, and used to wrap up warm and cosy so comforting too, I imagine they'd be associations emotionally to role models, teachers perhaps, or mothers, and/or grandmother's knitting or crocheting as well.

I hope you find people who you can talk to, it can feel very isolating and confusing when your kinks are a little niche..good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I've got a fetish for wool school blazers, and wool coats generally. I like the feel of the material

• 2 months later...
Posted

Hi. I know of lots of people into the wool fetish. I like turtleneck jumpers. They dont have to wool for me. But since craving them and searching for others who like them I have come across a lot of wool or mohair lovers. Message me...

• 6 months later...
Posted

i have had a sweater fetish for as long as I remember.  I like a woman in a nice sweater. A good looking man in a sweater also arouses me.  Since I am a huge admirer of crossdressers, I think  a crossdresser in a sexy sweater would be the ultimate!

• 2 years later...
Posted

wearing wool is great - especially when it's too warm for wool ...