Scenario One (Part Four)

Daedaluslost

Daedaluslost
Posted

I open the door and enter, pulling you in behind me. You see it's my bedroom, and a quick glance reveals various metal fixtures screwed into the wall to the side of the bed. Chains, ropes and clamps hang down. A long bar is held horizontally across the top above head height.
I pull your pants down to your ankles and ask you to step out of them. I unbutton your skirt and let it drop to the floor. You step out of that too. I pick up your discarded clothing and put them on the bed. I slowly unbutton your blouse then unclip your cuffs allowing me to remove it. 'Turn around' I say, which you do. I unclip your bra sliding the straps down your arms and off. You're naked apart from your thigh length socks and collar and cuffs. With your back to me, I slide my hands round you to cup your breasts. I tweak your nipples, twisting and squeezing them, whilst I softly kiss, lick and nuzzle your neck and shoulders. You're making delicious, low moaning sounds. 'Face the wall', I command. I take each hand in turn and lift it, so I can clip your cuffs to the high bar. 'Spread your legs for me,' which you do, allowing me to attach your ankle cuffs to the steel fixings, securing you in place. Your breasts are pressed against the cool wall.
'I do really wish you'd remembered the butt plug'. I say, somewhat wistfully, 'Hopefully, after this, you'll remember next time'. I'm standing to your left and I put my left hand between your belly and the wall and slide it down to cup your pussy, allowing my middle finger to rest along, and slightly in, your wet groove. The open palm of my right hand slaps you hard in an upward motion at the base of your left cheek and immediately does the same to your right cheek. Two more on both cheeks and your ass is clenched while your pussy is squirming against my hand as you instinctively push yourself away from the slaps. I pick up the small lightweight flogger and whip your cheeks in a downwards motion catching the curve of your lower back and the top of your bum. I know this doesn't really hurt so I move down and whip the inside of your thighs - this makes you squeal. I push my middle finger inside you and give your ass a few more strokes with the flogger whilst my finger explores you. You're gyrating your hips to enhance the fingering I'm giving you. I feel your excitement, so I stop and slide my hand away. I can sense your disappointment, but this is part of the punishment after all.

Whipping the flogger upwards between your legs I catch your pussy lips - this makes you wince. I do it again. 'Aagh!' You try to bring your thighs together, but of course you can't. I put my hand between your thighs and push two fingers inside you. With a slow, deep and deliberate in-out movement I finger you until you start to pant and moan. Your pussy is dripping as I increase the speed. I sense a climax building up. You're thrusting yourself against my fingers. I wonder at this stage if I should let you come, but decide not to, so I remove my sopping fingers and wipe them on your wet thighs. 'No! No! Don't stop now - please, please. Make me come - please!' You plead.

Posted
Omg please sir I want to do this just reading it made my pussy wt ⁰