Aftershow Treat

ey****

Posted

"Did you enjoy the concert?"
"Yeah, you were great!"
"Thanks, it was so warm on the stage"

She took a little drink of water and rubbed sweat from her brown to demonstrate.

"You're probably wondering why we invited you back stage?"
"I am a little, but it's cool to hang out"
"So, you've been one of our best supporters.  Since we started out in small gigs, to this slightly bigger one"
"Thank you, well, I really love what you do"
"Yes, but you've been so supportive - you've been buying our music, buying our merch, helping us out. Telling others about our shows"
"Well, I like you - and want you to do well"
"So.  I invited you back stage to say thank you and give you a treat"
"Oh, you're very welcome... treat?"
"Yes..." she then referred to me by the online handle I use on fetish websites.   I went bright red - uh, what does she know, what does this treat consist of?

"I've seen your posts and know about your fetishes and fantasies"
I gulped.
She started to wiggle her trainers and motion eyes down to them.

"As I said, it was warm on stage... can you imagine what that's done to my feet?"
"I ummm..."  oh my, was this really happening?
"I saw you talk about developing a trainer fetish and why - I want to have some fun and give you a treat... down here, on your knees"

I complied, immediately.

"I am going to let you at my feet, but I really want you to work for it.  Get kissing the top of my trainers"

I did so, there was a taste of the soft leather.  They were slightly off-white, a little stage worn, not bad but had seen better days.

"The top isn't too bad, no?"
"It's nice..." I went to call her by her name.
"It's nice, Miss"
"Yes, it's nice Miss, thank you Miss"
"I want you to work the soles now"
She lifted her feet and I started kissing.  She talked me through.
"I love it, can I see some tongue?"
I started licking, the taste was less pleasant.
"This is great, you're on your knees licking my dirty trainers and you're loving it"
"Yes Miss"
"You know, the stage, there was spilled beer from the earlier bands I've trod through."
I shrugged.
"And before we went on stage I wore them into the ally for a smoke - among the bins... I bet someone pissed there"
I just continued licking.
"Fuck, you really are a good boy."
"Thank you, Miss"
"OK stop"
I did so.
"Before you take off my trainers did you imagine a day like this would ever happen?"
"No, Miss"
"How are you feeling, do you think this is a good reward for your hard work?"
"Miss, seeing you do well as a band is reward enough"
"Oh, so you don't want my feet?" she smiled and pouted.
"Well, umm..."
"Haha, I'm teasing... go on, take my left trainer off"
I removed the left trainer I could feel the warmth from the sock as I did so - it was extremely sweaty.
"Take a sniff"

Oh, it was beautiful, the sock was practically baked in sweat, it felt like the foot underneath would be marinating.

"Go on, peel it off"

I reached up and slowly removed the sock, it was a small, black, ankle sock - it was soaked.  As it pulled back there was a slight imprint to her feet and a red glow of the warmth.

I slowly pulled over the toes, she had a fresh pedicure.

"OK, take another great sniff of the sock, I want you to really enjoy it - don't be shy"

I took a sniff, phwoar, this was heaven.

"Again, savour it - I really want you to make the most of this opportunity to enjoy it."

I held the sock to my nose took a big, deep breath, inhaling the sweat and slowly releasing it out.

"That's it, good boy... we had on the rider for tonight a clean pair of socks, so those are yours to keep."
"Thank you, Miss"
"Oh, you're welcome - I love how pleased you are"

I was, I was very pleased - this was heavenly to me.

"OK.... I know how I want you to do this... I want you to take off my other trainer - and again, slowly peel off the sock - like, really enjoy the reveal"

Of course, I did - and it was just as exciting the second time round.  As the last of the sock was pulled over the toes, she wiggled both feet - probably around a size 4, so quite dainty - but cute as hell.

"So, these feet - I was in those socks and trainers all day - you saw me run around the stage and they are so sweaty.  I know this how you like them, I've seen your posts..."
"Who are you, Miss?"
"You don't need to know that," she winked.

"OK, so - my feet... my lovely little feet. I remember you once wrote small feet were good to try to fit all in your mouth", she laughed.
"Anyway, my feet - they're yours.  Do what you want..."
I hesitated and was confused.
"Look," she said, "I've seen your posts - I know what you're into - what I'm asking is don't be shy.  If you want to kiss, kiss. If you want to lick, suck, whatever - do so.  If you want me to facefuck you with my foot... it's on"

I moved over and started kissing her feet gently, they were so warm and so much sweat.  I started with a series of soft pecks.
As I moved to the toes I started to put my tongue between each to to lick between them.

She made noises of encouragement - but, genuine noises.  
"What I want," she told me, "Is to see you happy.  The happier you are, the happier I am.  I want to see you loving my feet"
I started suckling on the ball of her feet, I got more hungrier and wrapped my mouth round.
The more I got into it, the more she encouraged me.
"Come on, I know you want it - let me facefuck you with my feet"
I managed to get a good size of her foot in my mouth as she then grabbed my head and pushed her foot in and out - of my mouth.
She pulled it out and wiped her foot over my face, wiping off the saliva.
I went from foot to foot, getting more and more enthusastic - kissing, licking and gagging over again.

I felt I was getting hard.

"On your back" she ordered.
I lay down, on my back, she placed her feet on my face. They were covered in my saliva but there was still a smell.   

"OK, this next bit is up to you.  You can either just lie there as my foot stool - or, if you want, you can masturbate."

I reached in my pants and grabbed out my cock.

"Ooh, you weren't lying on the size" she laughed, "Just spunk on your t-shirt, I've a clean one in your size out of the merch ready"

I started to masturbate with her feet in my face.

She added some verbal.

"You dirty fucking boy, on the floor in the dressing room in the club, with my fithy, sweaty feet in your face.." this caused me to up the tempo.
"You're a good supporter of us, but I want you to be my footbitch.  Any time we are playing a show I want you to come and get the sweat from my feet like you have now"
I started to get excited and furious.
"One of our shows soon is at the academy supporting a big touring band and I want you at my feet on stage in front of 2000 people... keep masturbating...   your choice, if you cum, you agree to it.... to be my foot bitch...."

It was too much, I came, all up the t-shirt I was wearing and I think a little trace landed on her feet.
She rubbed the cum on my t-shirt with her feet - then raised to my lips to lick off.
"Though, I can't have you spunk on the Academy stage"
"No, Miss" I mumbled.
"I was being serious as well.  I know this is something you wanted and I fucking loved how much fun you had at my feet... so, get your new t-shirt and get out, for now.  Because I'm not masturbating in front of you... at least, not today."