Chastity.. not what you thought it would be..?

Posted

Well...It can be a very disappointing experience...I think I have made for myself the perfect Chastity set up..so many options which include various levels of difficulty if one decides to go the self bondage route...It has taken me years to get to this stage...I cannot wait to post some photos in my profile ...and to see if I can upload a video as well.!..I think and hope members will love it..It is really special..alot of love and thought....so many mistakes...ruined nails...bruised fingers...cut fingers etc has now resulted in a nearly finished set up..!

I have to add that it is for my personal use only...and no info will be given about how I managed and came up with making an ever changing concept..!..You will have to bear with me..as there are still a few things to finish of..time consuming...I want everything to be perfect before I include any photos in my profile...It really is worth your while to keep checking ..!

Cassie

Posted
I truly look forward to seeing it, and I appreciate that you want to protect what you have worked so hard on. Good luck, as well